🚑𝐅𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐭🚑

Name: Feather Hart

Nickname(s): Feath, Birdie

Age in roleplays: 3-27

Sexual orientation: Pansexual

Family-

Grandparents:
Marc Walker
Tina Porter
-
Joseph Hart
Carrie Jones

Parents:
Luke Walker
-
Catherine Hart

Aunts:
Amelia Hart
Emma Hart
Ava Hart
Mia Hart
Sophia Hart
Evelyn Hart
-
Sunny Walker

Uncles:
Joseph Hart
Mason Hart
Mark Hart
Chase Hart
-
Mathew Walker
Paul Walker

Siblings:
Stacy Hart
Kelly Hart
Chrysanthemum Hart

Lovers:
David Smith

Children:
Alice Smith

Appearance: FC: Kiernan Shipka

Personality: Feather isn't afraid to speak her mind. She'll speak up for what she thinks is right, and doesn't care about fitting in. Fame doesn't appeal to her, but she does love acting.

Backstory: Feather was born on September 22, 1972, to Luke Walker and Cat Hart. Her mother was only 16 at the time of her birth, and her father was Cat's father's boss. To not bring disgrace to the family, she was raised as her mother's sister.

Growing up, Feather didn't understand why she was the only one of her "siblings" not in Cat's band that was always with them. But she didn't complain.

Until she found out the truth.

She was only 6 at the time. Her mother had recently married a man called Josh McKnight. And she lived with them, for some strange reason. She heard Cat and Josh arguing, and overheard him say that Feather was Cat's daughter. She asked if it was true, and Cat confirmed it. She was angry, of course. Her family had lied to her her whole life, and, not only was she illegitimate, but she also was named Feather.

She soon got over it, however. She ended up distracted by her father's friend, Janice White, and actress known for starring in Mon Petit Capitaine (yes I pulled that out of my ass). That was when Feather decided she wanted to be an actress.

Time passed, and Feather became a pretty good actress. It looked like she would have a bright future.

But on June 27, 1983, Cat died of a heroin overdose. Feather was devastated, but pretended she wasn't. Instead, though she was only 11, she defended her mother when nasty rumours began to spread.

On November 18 of that year, Feather auditioned for the role of Lavender Porter in a new movie called Vacant Minds, Vacant Eyes. She got the role, which would lead to an outstanding career.

She kept acting for the next few years. Her most noteworthy roles were Betty McBride in Betty, Jenny Weston in His Paint, Larla Hamilton in The Realization, Cathy Nance in Tales From The Others, and Young Cat Hart in The Truth of Cat Hart.

About a year after Vacant Minds, Vacant Eyes was released, Josh remarried a woman named Kassidy Taylor. Kassie and Feather did not get along, however. In fact, they seemed to hate each other, constantly fighting and arguing. Often Josh would get involved as well, and when he did, he just beat Feather to shut her up.

On February 8, 1991, Feather met a man named David Smith. The two fell in love, and ended up getting married two years later, on Febrary 8, 1993.

Their marriage was happy. The two were very in love, and David wasn't a piece of shit, unlike some people.

In 1999, Feather found out she was pregnant. David and she were happy to find out that they would finally become parents. But that changed on October 7, 1999.

An ambulance was rushing down the road. Some witnesses say that Feather looked to see if anything was coming. Others say she was pushed. Whatever happened, Feather ended up in front of the ambulance, being killed soon after. Her baby, who was due only a month later, survived, but she didn't. She was only 27 at the time of her death.

Wears: (get back to me)

Quotes:

"I'm gonna be famous like my sisters!"

"Cat is my...mommy?"

"Mommy, Chrissy's in the microwave!"

"You're not my dad, Josh."

"Well, Kassie, you can kiss my ass."

"These lines are so dumb-"

"I want to scream right now."

"Davie, I'm pregnant..."

"I need to go to the store. I'll be back soon, love you, David."