👑𝐂𝐫𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫👑

(Tw for backstory)

Name: Crystal Sara Carter

Nicknames: Crys, Sara

Age: 17-18

Sexual orientation: Pansexual

Family-

Grandparents:

Edward Carter

Hannah Smith

-

Kurt Harvey

Molly Grace

Parents:

Edward Carter Jr

-

Sara Harvey

Aunts;

Lisa Carter

-

Ana Harvey

Bethany Harvey

Uncles:

Carson Carter

Lovers:

Remus Brown (boyfriend)

Appearance:

Personality: Crystal is mentally unstable to say the least

Personality: Crystal is mentally unstable to say the least. Despite being the queen bee of her school, she often looks for affirmation from her peers. She wants to make her parents proud, and will do anything to do that. While not a very violent person, she can and will hurt you if she thinks it will make her parents happy.

Backstory: Crystal was born on June 5, 1967 to Edward and Sara Carter. Her mother was a famous model, and her father was the owner of Carter Trading, a multi-million dollar company. Growing up, her parents were pretty distant. Her primary caregivers were various nannies hired by her mother. She took this as not being good enough, so she always did everything in her power to make them proud. For around three years, one of her nannies emotionally abused her, causing her to doubt herself more. But she just tried to make her parents happy.

When she was fourteen, her parents sent her to Brakenreid Prep, a private boarding school in North Carolina. Due to her family, she soon rose in the social ranks of her new school. This seemed to make her mother at least a little proud, so she did the best she could to be pretty and popular. She made friends with Lizzie Micheal and Heather Williams, the trio becoming the cliché three most popular girls. Not long after that, she met her future boyfriend, Remus Brown.

Two years later, during her junior year, she was crowned Prom Queen. When her mother received the news, she reached out to her daughter for the first time in three years. She congratulated Crystal, told her to keep up the good work and one day she could be a model too. Crystal was truly happy to finally have her mother's appreciation, and swore from that day on, no matter what happened, she would be like her mother.

The next year, a girl named Josie Garcia got hit by a bus. Rumors started that she would win prom queen because of pity votes. But Crystal couldn't have that. Nor could her mother, who came to visit her in her dorm. She told her that she wouldn't be coming home that summer if she lost her title as prom queen. So Crystal and Remus, whom she had started dating earlier that year, started putting up flyers. Soon, though, she focused all her energy on being prom queen. She pushed her friends and boyfriend away, begging for votes from her peers. She began to fall into a depression, but pushed it away, knowing a 'sad girl' couldn't win prom queen.

A week before prom, Remus told Crystal that he was going to prom with Josie. That was the last straw. With a hot date, pity votes, and mental stability, Josie was sure to win. So Crystal decided to get rid of the competition. She gave Abigail Jenkins a poisoned fruit basket. She stabbed Janis McKnight between the eyes. She drowned Georgia Johnson in a dorm bathtub. Then she had cornered Josie in her dorm and was going to shoot her, blood of her kills still wet on her hands. Josie called the police, but by the time they arrived, Josie was dead. Crystal was in the gym, wearing the prom queen crown and dancing around, laughing and crying. She was taken to an asylum, where she died of dehydration at the age of 18.

Wears:

Quotes:

Quotes:

"I'm not crazy!"

"Josie will. Not. Win."

"I'm the prom queen! I'm the prom queen! I'm the prom queen! I'm the prom queen!"

"Remus...? How could you?"

"I will be just like you, mama, I promise."