🔸𝐄𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞🔸

Name: Estelle Baudelaire

Nickname(s): Es, Stella

Age in roleplays: 12-16

Sexual orientation: Asexual

Family-

Parents:
Joseph Baudelaire
-
Mary Collin

"Adoptive" parents:
Charles DeRose
-
Anna DeRose

Siblings:
Anastasia Baudelaire
Giselle Baudelaire

"Adoptive" siblings:
Arielle DeRose
Alexander DeRose

Appearance:

Personality: Estelle is quiet

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Personality: Estelle is quiet. She trusts no one, fears everyone. She has a very close relationship with her younger sister. She's a bit paranoid, and seems to think everything is out to get her.

Backstory: (TW) Estelle was born on December 16, 1900 to Joseph and Mary Baudelaire. Her father died when she was young, and her mother had a drinking problem. To save money, Mary sent Estelle's older sister, Anastasia, to a nunnery, so she wouldn't burden the house. Soon after, Estelle and Giselle were sent to work for a man and woman called Anna and Charles DeRose. The couple cared for the girls like their own children, though never legally adopted them.

When Estelle was 16 and Giselle was 13, the two snapped. One night while Anna and her oldest daughter, Arielle, were out, the girls made plans to kill the family, starting with the women.

When the two came through the door, Estelle hit them each in the head with a candlestick, knocking them unconscious. Then Giselle stabbed them with a knife, Anna 28 times and Arielle 22. Then the girls dismembered and cooked the bodies, starting with the eyeballs, marinating the meat in the menstrual blood of Anna and Arielle. When Charles came home to see the mess, he was about to run, but was stopped by Estelle. She hit him with an urn, cracking his skull open and leaving him to bleed. The only person who escaped the massacre was Alexander, who had been out of town.

The girls were arrested, and sent to asylums. Estelle died within days of arriving, and though her cause of death is unknown, it is believed to have been from influenza.

Wears: (will add later)

Quotes:

"They're going to kill us if we don't get them first."

"Giselle, I love you."

"Where did Anastasia go?"

"Hello, Anna, Charles."