💔𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞 𝐝𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐟𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞💔

Name: Marie Charlotte Adrienne du Montier de Lafayette

Nickname(s): Char, Reminder of the time I fucked Diane, Mistake

Age in roleplays: 2-25 depending on my mood

Sexual orientation: Pansexual

Family-

Grandparents:
Michel Louis Christophe Roch Gilbert Motier, marquis de La Fayette
Marie Louise Jolie de La Riviere
-
François de Simiane
Anne de Simiane

Parents:
Marie-Joseph Paul Yves Roch Gilbert du Montier, Marquis de Lafayette
-
Diane of Simiane

Aunts:
Marie-Therese Antoinette Yvette Alexandria Elise Colette du Montier, de Lafayette

Uncles:
Joachim de Simiane
-
Michel Louis Christophe Roch Gilbert Motier

Siblings:
Cosme de Sade
-
Henriette de Lafayette
Anastasie Pauline Louise de Lafayette
Georges Washington de Lafayette
Angelica Schuyler Church de Lafayette
Marie Antoinette Virginie de Lafayette
Marie-Adrienne Valerie Elise de Lafayette
-
Paul Charles Alexander de Lafayette
-
Bartholomew of Hunolstein

Lovers:
Alexis de Noailles (Husband)

Children:
Henry Adrien de Noailles

Appearance: FC: Maia Mitchell

Personality: Charlotte is quiet and soft-spoken. She's scared to speak her mind. She hates being judged, and will avoid people to do so. She has self esteem issues, even as a younger child.

Backstory: (TW) Charlotte was born October 12, 1788 to Diane of Simiane and Lafayette. She was raised as Adrienne's daughter, never knowing who her real mother was. She thought Adrienne was her mother. She was still a baby when the French Revolution started, and was 7 when she and her sisters joined their father in Olmütz.

That was when she found out the truth about her parents. Adrienne had been crying and Charlotte went to comfort her. She addressed the woman as her mother, and Lafayette yelled the truth at her. He told her that Diane was her mother, and that she was a mistake never meant to happen. He told her that he hated her, and that she should have been beheaded like Adrienne's family. This caused an argument between husband and wife, and Lafayette soon apologized. But the damage was already done.

When Charlotte was 9, she and her family went to Denmark until they gained back French citizenship. She frequently wrote to her brothers, who were in America. She told Charlie about who their real mother was, and that was when the letters stopped coming.

At age 19, she stayed by Adrienne's side as the woman who raised her died. She blamed Lafayette for it. If he hadn't been an idiot, she wouldn't have went to prison with him and gotten lead poisoning. Charlotte made this all very clear by yelling at her father. Eventually, she calmed down, but still resented her father.

On her 20th birthday, she married Alexis de Noailles. However, the two didn't love each other. In fact, they hated each other. Alexis had loved another woman, and was forced to marry Charlotte.

On June 3, 1809, Charlotte and Alexis had their only child. A son, named Henry Adrien. Charlotte spelled his name Henry, the English spelling, as an act of defiance against her husband. It was the only "defiance" she had the courage to do.

Five months later, on November 15, Charlotte attempted to take her life by slitting her wrists. The attempt failed, and she lived on, raising her son and trying to stay happy. A few years passed, and Charlotte attempted to take her life again, this time attempting to hang herself, on January 27, 1818. Before she could, well, die, she was found by her husband, who saved her. Then, two years later, after her aunt Yvette died, she attempted suicide again, this time trying to poison herself. She didn't use enough, however, and still lived on.

Nine more years passed, and Charlotte attempted to take her life yet again, this time by drowning herself. This attempt worked, her life ending on May 31, 1829. She was only 40 at the time.

Wears-

Historical:

Modern:

Quotes:

Quotes:

"I hate you père!"

"I don't want to talk to you, Alexis."

"Go away!"

"We're going to prison..?"

"Henry, I love you..."

"This is the end of our story, Alexis."