👗𝐉𝐞𝐳 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧👗

Name: Jezabel Carson

Nickname(s): Jez, Belle

Age in roleplays: 15-18

Sexual orientation: Bisexual

Family-

Grandparents:
Harold Carson
Candace Dudley
-
Miles Samson
Josephine Hart

Parents:
Jerry Carson
-
Melissa Samson

Lovers:
Anastasia Baudelaire
Liam Lucas

Children:
Stacie Carson

Appearance: (will add later)

Personality: Jez is sweet. She'll do just about anything you ask her, and has a pretty sunny attitude. But mess with someone she loves, you aren't safe.

Backstory: (TW) Jez was born on July 22, 1899 to Jerry and Melissa Carson. From the moment she was born, her parents knew she was going to be a star.

When she was five, her mother forced her to learn random talents, such as singing, dancing, playing instruments, and writing poems. Jez went along with it, mainly because she was only a child with no power. She kept learning these and practicing them until she was twelve. That was when she entered her first pageant.

That was the beginning of an amazing career. She won almost every pageant she entered. Things were looking up for the girl. Some said she could've been an amazing, rich, and successful model. When Anastasia Baudelaire showed up, she became better, possibly because of the extra support and love.

Then, everything changed when Liam Lucas entered her life. He was a photographer, known for finding the next big models. He sought after Jez, and convinced her to come to his home so he could photograph her. She agreed, but tried to put a stop to it when he told her to take off her clothes. She eventually gave in, leading to an affair that went on for three months and resulted in Jez being pregnant. When she found out about the baby, she threatened to tell everyone what happened, but he talked her out of it.

The next year, however, soon after the birth of Stacie, Liam published an article about the affair, but made it seem as if Jez had forced him into it. It was a horrific lie, but everyone believed it.

After one too many insults, Jez took her own life by drowning herself in a tub. The day was Febuary 14, 1916. She was only 18 at the time.

Wears: (will add later)

Quotes:

"Ana..."

"Stacie, baby, hush...mama's got you..."

"Goodbye..."