🔷𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐝𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐟𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞🔷

Name: Katherine Madison de Lafayette

Nickname(s): Kate, Kay, Katie

Age in roleplays: 1-22

Sexual orientation: Bi-demisexual

Family-

Grandparents:
Marie-Joseph Paul Yves Roch Gilbert du Montier, marquis de Lafayette
Diane of Simiane
-
John Hart
Mary Carter

Aunts:
Marie Charlotte Adrienne de Lafayette
-
Henriette de Lafayette
Anastasie Pauline Louise de Lafayette
Angelica Schuyler Church de Lafayette
Marie Antoinette Virginie de Lafayette
Marie-Adrienne Valerie Elise de Lafayette
-
Juno Hart

Uncles:
Georges Washington de Lafayette
-
Bartholomew of Hunolstein
-
Lee Hart

Siblings:
Charlotte de Lafayette
Elijah de Lafayette
Josephine de Lafayette
Martha de Lafayette

Lovers:
Clayton Walker

Children:
Winnie Walker
Vernon Walker
Reuben Walker
Felix Walker
Jasper Walker
Rosie Walker
Nelson Walker
Betty Walker
Beatrice Walker

Appearance: FC: Jacqueline Hennessy

Personality: Kate is optimistic, funny, and kind. She's pretty naive and trusting, and rarely gets angry. Like her mother, she's very bookish, and loves to learn.

Backstory: (TW) ("This mama is ready for trauma!" ~Luz Noceda, The Owl House) Kate and her twin, Lottie, were born on November 29, 1817, to Charlie and Ada de Lafayette. Even from the time they were small, Kate and Lottie were a chaotic duo. They would annoy their father, run through the house, things like that. But that all changed on April 3, 1823. Ada died of childbed fever, leaving Charlie alone to raise their children. Kate stopped speaking, as did Lottie.

They didn't talk until December 26, 1829. On that day, they ran away, being only 12 years old. They were tired of moving from place to place every six months. Tired of listening to their father act so happy while he made his children suffer.

All was pretty well. Until the girls got split up. Kate ended up in North Carolina, near the area that is now Stokesdale. Here she met an older man, named Clay Walker. He offered her shelter, and she accepted, being the naive girl she was.

That night, while she was sleeping, Clay raped her. She woke up and tried to leave, but he stopped her. He told her that that's what people who were in love did, and that they were in love. Naive Kate, being young and innocent, belived him. She didn't like it, not at all, but pretended to.

On October 27, 1830, two months prematurely, Kate gave birth to her first child, a girl, named Winnie. Mother and daughter survived, but just barely.

Kate, being only 12, tried her best to be a good mother. But she didn't know how. It didn't help that the father of her child was old enough to be her father, and had no intention of helping to raise Winnie.

About 6 months after Winnie's birth, Clay raped Kate again. She got pregnant again, and gave birth on December 4, 1831. She named this child, her first son, Vernon.

Throughout this, Kate told herself that she was in love with Clay. But she wasn't.

Time went on. She ended up having seven more children. However, the three youngest all died within the first few days of their birth.

It became a sort of daily thing for Clay to force himself on her. Until the day she turned 22.

She shot herself in the head with a rifle, killing herself. Clay found her, and she was buried in a nearby cemetery. However, her tombstone reads "Madison Walker" instead of her name.

Wears: (shall be added later)

Quotes:

"Where are we going?"

"Mister Clay, what are you doing?"

"Hush Winnie, it's okay.."

"Vernon, Winnie, be good, okay?"

"Mama's waiting for me..."