bts - he can be evil

little: jimin, yoongi , taehyung
mental ages: 3-5
daddy: namjoon, jin, jungkook , hoseok
PART 2 FROM CHAPTER 43

jimin who was currently halfway through stealing his bear back was now wanting to go the full way.

so he snuck into taehyung room and stole back blue bear and then stole taehyung comfort bear too!

it was cruel but jimin wanted to do it anyway. "jimin what are you doing?" hoseok asked as he walked in. "oh I'm going to handwashing the stuffie." he lied and run out of the room.

hoseok shrugged and let the boy go do what he wanted, so jimin now had both of the comfort bears, he was maybe going to wash taehyung's but he didnt know yet.

jimin now actually slipping now he was bluebear back he giggled and ran into his bathroom dunking taehyung's stuffie into the toilet, "jimin? is it clean?" namjoon called as jimin yelled back. "yeah imma tumble try it quickly." he giggled as he proceeded to placed the dirty bear in the tumble dryer.

"here taehyungie." he falsely smiled handing the bear to him as the little. "dank chu minmin." the little giggled as he rubbed the bear against his face. "only a matter of time." he mumbled as he left.

♡♡♡

jimin was now playing with bluebear in his room giggling away as jungkook  stormed in. "you sick fuck!" he yelled as jimin shot up hiding bluebear. "w-what?" he mumbled as yoongi gripped his face and pushed taehyung's bear up to his nose.

"smell the shit you rubbed it in?" jungkook  told the little, jimin eyes filled with tears. "minnie sowwy!!" he cried as he pushed jungkook away. "taetae took blueblue!" the little sobbed as he pulled the bear out from his bed.

"give me the bear." jungkook told the little, jimin eyes opened wide. "no-no!" he cried louder as yoongi waddled in. "daddy!!" yoongi giggled as he climbed up jungkook. "what's up bubs?" he asked noe leaving the room.

"d-daddy!!" he cried as namjoon walked in. "yes jimin?" namjoon stopped as he saw the state jimin was in. "hey, hey, angel?" namjoon pulled the boy into his lap. "minnie bad!" he cried as namjoon held onto both of the comfort bears.

"put taehyung's down baby its dirty." he told the little. jimin dropped it onto the floor. "is he okay?" hoseok asked as he held taehyung in his arms. "I-im not too sure, hes in a bit of a state." namjoon told hoseok. "I think it's all catching up to him." hoseok smiled as he kissed taehyung's head.

♡♡♡

jungkook was now bathing jimin who was very very scared of the bigger man. "hey min?" jungkook called to him. the boy hummed, "dad- kookie is sorry." the boy's hyungs scolded him and told him off for yelling at jimin. "ish otay." jimin mumbled to him, not looking at him.

jungkook had been stripped of his daddy title to any of the littles, he had now been deemed 'kookie', and well jungkook, he regretted it. "should I call daddy to get you changed?" he told the little who nodded. "hyung? jimin needs dressing." he yelled as he watched namjoon carrying a nearly asleep yoongi walking into the room. "get to bed jungkook, I'll deal with them." namjoon told him sternly and watched the boy run off.

"hi baby." namjoon cooed as he picked the boy put of the bath, he dressed jimin in one of his t-shirts and a diaper.

♡♡♡

by morning jimin was playing with yoongi on the rug as jungkook and jin watched them, taehyung was being fed by jin. "min? do you wanna go out with kookie?" jungkook tried as jin stared at him. "nu." jimin giggled as he clapped looking at yoongi.

"oh." jungkook mumbled sadly, he looked down at his lap and wondered if he would ever get back his position of daddy. he picked at his finger nails looking away from jin, he was tempted to turn his whole body away from jin. he knew the boy was laughing on the inside.

jin was definitely laughing on the inside, jimin couldn't have been happier about saying no. "taehyungie why dont you go play." jin smiled as taehyung crawled to his brothers. "you kitchen." he pointed at jungkook and pulled him by his hair.

"you really thought he'd go out with you." he laughed as jungkook looked down. "i-" he tried as jin started again. "what you going to say you didnt hurt him that much, you will never get your title back ever!" jin Scolded as jungkook continued to look down.

jungkook had tears in his eyes. he was ready to cry; he knew he fucked up but he didn't know it was this bad. "look at me!" jin slapped his arm. jungkook head snapped up, tears running down his face. "kook-" jin tried as jungkook cried louder. "sorry! sorry sorry!" jungkook cried, jin watched the boy he wanted to reach out to him but jungkook was backing away.

"h-he- he doesn't wan- the-" sentences couldn't form in the boys head, it was like he had 19 tabs open, 6 were frozen and two were playing music. "calm." jin tried as jungkook shook his head. "hate me!" he cried as he dropped the floor, the pain in his legs, he couldn't care. "hey bubba." jin held the little. "namjoon! I need you to watch the littles!" jin called as namjoon came out of his office.

"hi babies." namjoon giggled as all the littles attempted to climb on him. "there is enough of daddy for you all little ones." jimin head went straight to his head listening to his heartbeat. taehyung was biting namjoon's fingers and yoongi was counting his on the other hand.

"hey minnie?" namjoon called. jimin was sleeping happily on the chest of namjoon. "yoonie, can you put that blankie over minnie please?" namjoon asked yoongi who nodded.

♡♡♡

jungkook was crying where he was with jin, as jin rubbed his back. "baby?" jin tried but everytime he spoke he cried louder. "jungkookie, hey hey stop crying." hoseok smiled as the boy looked up at him. "yeah, hi baby." hoseok smiled as jungkook watched him.

"I'm sorry." he whined as hoseok smiled at him. "d-daddy!" jimin cried as he woke up. "hey hey bubble who  do you want." jimin climbed off of namjoon and ran to jungkook. "dada." jimin held on jungkook tightly. "my sweet prince."

jungkook held onto the boy tight.