hoseok - pushiment

little: hoseok (mental age 0-1)
daddys: bts
request:
warning mock-breast feeding, spanking.

hoseok was sitting in his punishment room after being punished for something he didn't even do. his daddy, jungkook, did it he broke their trophy but he was getting the blame because jungkook then left to go 'out'.

his daddy's were far from impressed with what he had done, lying about it,, screaming, shouting, biting; yeah he had even gone so far as biting yoongi not hard but he still did it.

he had been spanked 10 times per available member so in total 60 times and was now spending an unreasonably long time in the punishment room. when he last saw the time it was roughly 11am now the sun was seething and for mid-summer he assumed it was getting late.

he never called our for anyone, not once. he skipped lunch, well actually the members forgot he was even up there and what didn't help was that jungkook was not coming home until tomorrow which meant he would have spent way too much time alone and being punished.

hoseok wasn't even in headspace anymore he had slipped out after his spanking, and he was fuming. all he wanted to do was spank jungkook for being so inconsiderate.

a voice pulled him from his train of thought, "hobi baby? wanna sleep-" he was cut off by hoseok saying " first its hoseok and no." hoseok said before opening the door and walking to the empty living room to sleep.

jin stood shocked at what he said, and shut the door and bowed his head not quite letting tears lip but they were there. "baby where's hobi?" namjoon asked him before cuddling him close kissing his head. "he's not in his headspace and he said no, did we upset him?" jin asked crying in his boyfriend's arms.

namjoon just sighed as he cuddled him and rocked him allowing him to calm down, as yoongi pasted their bed room. " everything okay babies?" he asked softly leaning on the door frame. namjoon explained what had happened and why jin was so upset. and like namjoon, yoongi also sighed. "I'll go talk to him."

yoongi walked into the living room and saw hoseok watching some kdrama, he had no idea what it was called or the plot. "hey honey." yoongi said softly as he sat on the sofa near hoseok feet. "hi." hoseok responded almost emotionlessly.

yoongi sighed again. " what's got you acting like we have done something wrong?" hoseok's eyes widened as he sat up. "what's got me- what's got me annoyed is that I was fucking punished for something jungkook did that's why the little bastard isn't coming home until tomorrow so my punishment is out the way and he doesn't feel fucking guilty. but you know fuck him!" hoseok said as tbe door opened to reveal jungkook.

hoseok bowed his head, in shame off what he had just said. "I'm-" "save it." yoongi said before picking up jungkook who was now crying and taking him upstairs.

hoseok started to slip, deep into his headspace, like baby space deep. "mama" he called out not even knowing if taehyung was awake. he was and they was in yoongi's room as they comforted both jin and jungkook. "my baby." he whined as he walked over to the door. "leave him taehyung." yoongi said bluntly.

not that taehyung even listened he soon was down stairs cradling his baby. "'obi bwad." hobi cried into the neck, his sobs were getting louder and louder causing jimin to join.

"baby baby shush you want nip?" taehyung asked almost causally now, as hoseok nodded and headed up his shirt to suck contently. "he's so small, and so sad, he must feel so guilty." jimin said as he rubbed the boys back though taehyung's shirt. "how is he?" yoongi asked from the top of the stairs.

taehyung hummed, "sad and guilty." yoongi pouted gently before coming into their view. "jungkook did it." he said softly, causing hobi to whine. "I know you said so baby, I know." jimin rubbed his back as he started to suck again. "i feel bad now." yoongi mumbled. "just give him space, he'll come back when he wants to." jimin said before going over to kiss yoongi. "go get some sleep hyungie." taehyung said grabbing his hand softly.

yoongi nods before bouncing back upstairs. "dada?" hobi whines softly taehyung looks down at him and smiles widely. "someone needs to got to bed don't they?" taehyung teases slightly as the boy pouts and does grabby hands through the shirt taehyung was wearing.

jimin picks the boy up as he moves into the crock of his neck breathing deeply to smell jimin. "so cute baby boy." jimin coos the little as he gets onto his bed and taehyung climbs behind him wrapping and an arm around his waist falling asleep almost in seconds. "I love you baby." jimin says as hobi smiles and kisses his nose before putting his pacifier back in.

in the morning

all the boys had been woken up with arguing downstairs, taehyung woke before jimin and woke him up to move him downstairs. "hyungie? wake up baby." taehyung said softly into his ear before biting his ear gently. "oh baby stop I'm awake now." he whined as hobi giggled. "dadadadada." hobi giggled out, both taehyung and jimin cooed the boy.

"hi princess, is someone hungry?" taehyung asked the little as hobi nodded his little head as his pacifier fell out of his mouth.

"fuck him!" jungkook yelled from downstairs causing hobi to break out into tears, taehyung picked him up and him and jimin walked downstairs. "what the actual fuck is happening?" namjoon said taking hobi from taehyung arms, he had just woken up and he wanted to spend time with the little after yesterday.

"kook broke the trophy then left so we blamed hobi." yoongi said bluntly, glaring at jungkook. "kookie mean." hobi said softly hiding into namjoon's chest, trying to get him into the kitchen. "baby he wants milk." jin said gently as he took namjoon and hobi into the kitchen.

"i- kookie- but-" jungkook stuttered out as his face fell. "he doesn't love me." he mumbled slowly so no one could hear as he ran out the door. "jungkook-ah! get back here!" taehyung yelled after the boy. "baby don't their no point." yoongi said softly as hobi ran over to him.

the boys had all been playing together quite happily all day long, hobi had forgiving all his daddy's for what they did and they praised him and spoiled him all day long. "princess want a lolly?" namjoon asked the little as his padded feet could be heard on the floor. "yweshie pwease." he asked softly as namjoon gave it to him.

he giggled happily before crawling into jin's lap for, once he was done, his nipple so he could go to bed. "where kookie?" hobi asked softly, as jin shook his head. "I don't know baby boy." jin said softly petting the boy's hair. they all knew where he was over working in his studio, dancing, producing doing everything to keep him out of the house. that was until their manager had taken him home back to theirs.

"jungkook?" jimin asked softly, as the opened to reveal a passed out jungkook and their manager. "I take it hobi was something to do with this but its not my business so I'm going home." their manager said rather faster as he dropped jungkook on the chair and left.

namjoon and yoongi moved over to him and picked him up. "look? you awake buddy?" namjoon said sweetly as his eyes fluttered open. "sorry. I didn't meant to upset hoseok and I wanna live him so much but he doesn't love me and more maybe I should just leave the band." jungkook said incredibly quick and no one really understood minus hobi, who heard his voice.

"dada!" he yelled trying to move over to jungkook as quick as he could. "oh hi b-baby." he said softly half scared of the little. "mwissed chu." he said as his head moved under his shirt to suck on his nipple. "baby- oh- god boy baby." jungkook said once he realised what the boy was doing, jimin took jungkook's hand and pulled him to the sofa where he laid on namjoon's lap. "I'm sorry-." he started before namjoon began to shush him.

"it's okay baby." yoongi said and all was forgiven