sope - daddy's kitten

little: yoongi (mental age 3-4)
daddy: hoseok
words: 865
request: @Aimeexcampos

yoongi was laying on his bed a pacifier lodged in his mouth as he bounced a teddy on his lap. it was a small bear, which remained him of winne the pooh, so he called the little yellow bear pooh.

nobody knew the boy was a little, not even his boyfriend hoseok, which said a lot about how scared yoongi was to even tell him. the pair had been together since 2013 and yoongi had been a little since 2014 when his brother told him about this community.

yoongi smiled as the he watched the cartoons not hearing the front door open and his boyfriend walking in. "wish mwe had dwaddy." yoongi lisped out behind his pacifier. hoseok heard the boy before walking into their bedroom.

and that's when all hell broke lose.

yoongi when spotting, his incredibly sweet boyfriend, began to cry so hard he threw the teddy bear towards hoseok. hoseok caught the bear before walking closer to yoongi. the older boy was wearing a cute pink onesie which hoseok assumed yoongi brought for jimin, knowing he was a little too but it all made sense now.

"yoongi?" hoseok questioned. yoongi looked up at hoseok, as he slowed down crying so aggressively. "ywesh?" the little replied back with. hoseok sat on the bed next to yoongi as he handed him the plushie again. "here bub, and does little baby have a daddy?" hoseok questioned already knowing the answer. yoongi shook his head slowly, half ashamed of not having found a daddy yet.

"I'll be your daddy angel." hoseok said happily, he waited for yoongi's reactions which in his moving into hoseok's lap and cuddling up to him. "daddy, my daddy." yoongi said as he listened to hoseok heart beat. hoseok cooed at the little, yoongi giggles happily laying on hoseok's chest and kisses his lips gently.

hoseok, smiled and let the boy straddle him. hoseok blushed towards the little assuming something not so safe for work would occur, but soft and innocent yoongi giggled and booped his nose. hoseok smiled half relived as he giggled softly for yoongi's entertainment.

yoongi clapped his hands giggling, when hoseok said that which caused the little to wet himself due to overexcitment. "daddy, me sowwy." yoongi said softly as he looked down before covering his face as he cried into his hands. "oh baby boy its okay. me and you can have a bubble bath together." hoseok suggested which caused the little to look up and nod. "come on then. daddy will get you some clothes and a nappy then we can have a bath yeah?" hoseok reminded the little.

yoongi nodded gently as he walked into the bathroom and sat on the floor as he watched his daddy strip their bed and add new sheets, while grabbing yoongi's clothes and even finding a nappy.

hoseok walked into the rather cold bathroom as he saw yoongi shivering in his wet clothes. "daddy's sorry baby, he didnt know it was this cold in here." hoseok pleaded as he kissed the boys head and then turned on the bath taps.

"daddy? can we have bubbles?" yoongi questioned his daddy, hoseok smiled and nodded his head grabbing what he assumed was his boyfriends favourite pink bubble bath and poured it in. yoongi clapped happily like a small child, which hoseok found incredibly cute and he awed and picked up the little. he stripped of yoongi wet clothes and places them in the wash bin before adding yunho to the bath.

hoseok did the same, he removed his clothes, the joined his boyfriend in the bath. yoongi was obsessed with the pink bubbles that had formed, giving hoseok enough time to was his mint hair, and to be honest yoongi didn't even notice his daddy doing it. "daddy wook pink!" yoongi half-yelled towards his daddy, hoseok chuckled softly and cuddled the boy. "I see baby boy." hoseok responded to the little, which caused yoongi to giggled happily.

after spending probably way to long in the bath the temperature started to drop and yoongi was getting cold. "me cold dada." yoongi said as he looked up towards hoseok with big doe like eyes. "okay let's get you out baby boy." hoseok was the first to get out of the bath as he grabbed a towel and wrapped himself and yoongi in it before carrying the little to their bedroom.

hoseok dried yoongi rather quickly before putting his nappy on him, which yoongi appreciated, before putting on his little cat onesie. "my little kitten" hoseok said as he put yoongi into bed while he got dressed. hoseok put on a grey shirt and a pair of black sweatpants, before joking his little in bed.

the pair cuddled in the bed, yoongi asking his daddy so many questions about everything, which pleased hoseok with how easily yoongi had opened up to him and he knew he'd never give him up. "I love daddy." yoongi said his voice laced in sleep. "I love you too, my sweet baby boy." hoseok returned back to him kissing his lips softly as the pair fell asleep