bts - the three youngest babies pt2

l

ittles: jimin (0-1), tae and koo (0-2)

daddy: yoongi, namjoon

eomma: jin, hoseok.

now that jimin was a bangtan little it made things a whole lot harder, as jimin already had a much smaller age range compared to the other littles. the older 'brothers' didn't like the idea of jimin already being a little, but him getting the most attention out of all of them really didn't go down well with them. 

"ma!" jiminie called out to hoseok as he walked into the living room, hoseok smiled and walked over to the boy and picked him up. "hi princess, does princess want some milkies?" hoseok smiled as he felt the little's head nod into his chest. now taehyung who had been watching the whole thing pouted. "mama!!!" he yelled at hoseok. "yes baby?" hoseok called back at him, not even walking back into the living room. "here!!" tae yelled again hoping his caregiver might show him some attention. "baby you know i am busy with jiminie, you know he is much smaller than you. namjoonie is upstairs go find him yeah?" hoseok said before placing jimin on the counter and heating up his milk.

tae stood up as best he could and started the climb all the way to namjoon's studio before opening the door and walking in. "oh hi sweetie." namjoon said taking off his headphones and patting his lap. he picked taehyung up and sat him on his lap running his fingers through the little's hair.

taehyung smiled widely as he felt namjoon hands running through his hair causing him to beam and cuddle into his caregiver. "baby daddy needs to work where is jinnie?" namjoon asked the younger boy. taehyung shook his head "it all bouts minnie with eomma." he said sadly as namjoon rubbed his back gently.

namjoon kissed the boys head gently and kept him close while he continued to work. taehyung started to move whole namjoon was attempting to focus while he was working. "tae honey, baby I need to work." namjoon told the boy as he rubbed his back. "sowwy dada." he mumbled as he attempted to sit still again. even though namjoon lasted so long with the boy with his moving until he lost the plot.

"please tae I'm gonna need to ask you to leave I need to work please go find someone else." namjoon said as he placed the boy on the floor. taehyung poured before he started throwing a tantrum. "nwo!! I stay here!!" the little whined and threw namjoon's keyboard and mouse towards the door as yoongi walked it. the mouse ended up hitting yoongi on the head before clattering to the floor and breaking. "kim taehyung! you're really in for it now.!!" yoongi yelled before picking up taehyung from the floor and taking him into his bedroom.

"you are going to sit here and think about what you have done to me." yoongi told the boy before walking out rubbing his head gently. "hobi~" yoongi called to his boyfriend before climbing into his lap watching out for the little jiminie on his knee. yoongi wrapped his arms around jimin and hoseok before laying his head on hoseok's chest like jimin was before he started to oet Jimin's hair. "what's up sweetie?" hoseok asked softly kissing yoongi's head.

"taehyung threw a computer mouse at me. and now my head hurts and I need jiminie and hobi cuddles." he whined softly pushing his head into hoseok's neck. "awe sweetie. come one minnie daddy needs lots of minnie cuddles." hoseok told the little before the boy wrapped his arms tightly around yoongi. the oldest of the trio beamed to himself as he kissed Jimin's head gently.

"daddies!!!!" koo giggled running in, only wearing his diaper and a worn out jin-hyung behind him. "koo baby girl, you need to wear something baby." jin huffed as he sat down on the chair. "koo wan' dada shirt." the boy whined pointing towards yoongi. "he wants your shirt yoon." jin smiled as he patted his lap before koo climbed into it. "yes hyungie." he mumbled before stripping his shirt off and throwing towards his general direction.

koo giggled before putting the shirt on his little body and cuddling into jin waiting for namjoon to be done with his work. "hey guys. wait where tae?" namjoon said as he walked in at this point yoongi and jimin were asleep in hoseok's arms with blankets wrapped around them. "erm I think taetse in yoonie room dada." koo said as he rubbed his eyes. "wan ramen mama." he whined as jin nodded picking him up and walking into the kitchen.

namjoon nodded and walked upstairs into yoongi's bedroom and found a sleeping taehyung in his hyungs bed. "taehyung baby wakey wakey." namjoon said softly picking the boy up feeling his legs wrap around his waist. "come on bubba bear." namjoon bounces him gently kissing his head. before feeling his filled diaper and then taking him into the changing room. after an effortless changing the still sleeping boys diaper namjoon took him downstairs before koo ran towards them.

"hwungie!!! pway!!!" he giggled, taehyung nodded speedily before trying to get down. "hey give me a second baby come on." namjoon took him into the living room and sat on the ground and paved taehyung on the floor and sat next to them. yoongi groaned before rolling around off of hoseok lap. and whining louder. "sometimes I wonder if yoongi is actually a little huh sweetie." hoseok smiled rubbing the boys back gently. "na hobi."