jinhope - my sweet baby boy

son: jin
father/daddy: hoseok
jin is a literal two year old in this.

hoseok was not having a great morning, his pride and joy, was feeling a bad naughty today. hoseok always blamed it on him seeing his stepfather and birth mother, on the weekends but today he hadn't seen them, and he hardly was naughty on his own.

"jinnie please get up." hoseok tried again as he went to pull his son from his cot. jin was still not having it. "no!! wanna stay in bed!" he yelled as he slapped his daddy's hands away. "please sweetie?" hoseok still continued, he had been trying since he woke up at 7 and it was now pushing 9. "daddy wants to eat baby and he can't unless his baby is out of bed." he pouted gently, if hoseok boyfriend was here he would have called him cute, but he wasn't and hoseok was in father mode.

"fine only if I get chocolate cereal." jin giggled as hoseok finally gave in and picked him up. "yes yes of course baby. now let's get your diaper changed and some sockies on your toes." hoseok smiled as he laid him on the changing table. "barbie or iron man?" he asked as he looked through the drawers. "iron man!!" he beamed as hoseok smiled and took off his smelly diaper. and disposed off of it. "dada?" jin asked softly, hoseok mumbled and looked up at him. "yes sweetie." hoseok said gently as he taped the nappy on jin's little body. "I'm sorry." jin pouted, hoseok cooed at him and kissed his lip and hugged him. "its okay baby." hoseok smiled and took him downstairs.

"now do you want chocolate squares or chocolate pillows?" hoseok asked as he grabbed the cereals and pointed to the pillows. "pillows please daddy." he smiled and sat in his seat waiting patiently. hoseok smiled and was happy he was finally not having a tantrum. "we need to go to the store baby when we have eaten." hoseok told the boy, who just nodded as he ate his breakfast. hoseok watched the boy as he drank his coffee, texting his boyfriend who they were gonna go see at the store.

namjoon worked in their local supermarket, him and his family had been running it for as long as hoseok can remember, so it was always nice for them to go and see him. "we gonna see appa?" jin asked, hoseok nodded. jin had started to call namjoon appa pretty quickly when they met, hoseok had already been dating the boy for about a year when they met and namjoon was so happy to he his appa. he didn't even call his mother's new husband that! and it meant so much to hoseok.

"I wuv seeing appa!!" jin clapped his hands, spilling the cereals everywhere, hoseok made a little sound and jin's arms dropped down. "sowwy just happy!" he smiled running over to his shoes. hoseok followed him picking up some of the mess, he would leave it until after he saw namjoon and was more awake and in a better mood. so their shoes were on and they where walking to the Kim's mart. they were so happy until, jin decided to misbehave.

"I wanna go home!" he yelled as they walked into the store, hoseok did a little eye roll as some women looked at them. "but sweetie we are gonna see appa." hoseok tried to boost his mood as they walked over to the counter. "wanna go home!!" jin yelled much louder, this women was coming closer, as namjoon came into view. "look baby its appa." hoseok tried again as namjoon waved his hands. jin crossed his arms and stomped his foot. "home!" he yelled again, this women now grabbed jin's arm. "sir I'm calling the police you have kidnapped his child."

hoseok's face dropped, "what? hes my son!" he defended himself. "gay men can't raise children." he walked away with jin's as hoseok ran to his son. "baby baby tell her!" hoseok eyes had tears pouring out of them, jin was terrified! "daddy!" jin cried hugging his daddy tightly as namjoon walked over. "miss this is all a misunderstanding, this man, my husband and I have been raising our son since his birth parents died. his mother was my older sister." namjoon was clearly lying about the whole situation just to get the lady to back off and lucky she did.

"husband?" hoseok asked leaning into namjoon his eyes still full. "yes husband." namjoon smiled and hugged the younger two. "now jinnie baby, you're in a lot of trouble, me and appa nearly lost you forever!" hoseok said trying to stop crying as namjoon rubbed his back. "I'm sorry!" jin was sobbing as hoseok shushed him kissing his head. "its okay baby, daddy forgives you, now why dont we go tickle appa until he pees himself." hoseok smiled as jin climbed into namjoon's arms. "no hold us appa. you make us happy." jin told the taller man. "I know I do baby I know." namjoon said picking the boy up.

"hey dad?" namjoon called as his father walked around to them, "go on son I'll see you tomorrow." his father kissed the top of jin's head and they were off. "my baby boys." hoseok told his boys. "let's go to the park baby and then crash at appa's house." he told them as he grabbed namjoon's hand.

requested yet also based off of this fanart, just with a baby jin!