bts - early morning starts

little; namjoon (mental age: 0-1)
daddy(s): bts

like a any other normal day in the bts household, namjoon had woken up little and he was currently climbing into jimin's and jin's bed.

it was rather early in the morning, the time only being just past sunrise and poor little joonie could tell the time. but the sun was up and so was he.

namjoon laid between his (mentally) older boyfriends as he cuddled him back, with some kisses on his cheeks causing him to giggle.

"good morning joonie." jimin smiled as his eyes fluttered open, his arms move around him as jin pulled him close and kissed the back of his head.

"'orning appa, 'orning eomma." joonie giggled as he played with jimin's fingers. jimin kissed the top of his head after stretching, before getting up out of their bed.

"what's the time?" jin groaned as joonie jumped on his chest, the boy giggling eagerly. jimin looked at his phone and sighed softly "5:49, well we might as well have breaky." jimin smiled as he picked up namjoon.

after changing the boy's dirty diaper. jimin took his baby down stairs where he was greeted by yoongi and hoseok in the kitchen as jungkook, who was cuddling taehyung, were all making breakfast.

"well this is a nice surprise." jimin smiled as he placed joonie on the island and held his waist to prevent him from falling. after all kisses and good morning had happened yoongi smiled.

"yeah little joonie woke us all up this morning, with the idea of breaky before 6." yoongi smiled as he ruffled joonie's hair. joonie giggled as he attempted to fix his hair but his hands where full so he ended up spilling milk on him.

his eyes began to water as jin came in and cuddled him bouncing him on his hip. "monsters I know baby." jin told the little teasing all the others.

"fwuck chu!" namjoon cursed out and everyone collective began blaming each other. jungkook had the smart idea of actually asking joonie who taught him that naughty word and his hand pointed towards hoseok, then yoongi.

"joonie hwear fwuck dwaddy, evertree (every) nwight hyungie." joonie told jungkook who picked the little up and took him out of the kitchen as jin and jimin began to scold them.

jungkook placed joonie on the sofa before he turned on the tv after hearing what he heard he was surprised joonie could sleep at night peacefully. "hyungie~" joonie called pulling jungkook out of his trance.

jungkook pulled the little onto his lap and smiled before kissing his head "yes baby boy?" jungkook asked softly before holding his waist as jin stopped shouting. "why appa and eomma yell?" he asked incorrectly. jungkook cooed and kisses his nose.

"because daddy and hobi where naughty." jungkook smiled as yoongi scoffed walking past. "why daddy ywell daddy." he asked innocently again and jungkook looked towards yoongi who sighed.

"because hobi was giving me the best se-" jimin's hand clamped over his mouth as he pulled him to his room which caused joonie to giggle.

everyone knew what was gonna happen, jimin was going to punish yoongi for using such foul language around their little and within a few minutes, yoongi's cries soon filled the house as jonnie climbed onto jin and cuddled him.

"awe baby are you tired?" jungkook asked him gently he nodded as he took him into his room. "oppa will sing you to sleep okay?" jungkook asked again and got a nod in return.

jungkook singing filled the little's room before namjoon had fallen asleep