vminkook - ceo's baby

little: jungkook (mental age 2-3)
daddy: jimin and taehyung

jungkook was the cutest little ever to exist. and both his daddies agreed, both jimin and taehyung were CEOs of their shared company, 'littlest baby's' it was a company which was built around their little. so the pair were always releasing little space items.

many idols and famous stars globally used their company, not only koo himself but it's safe to say they were bloody rich.

koo was sitting in his daddy's office room. both jimin and taehyung were in meetings, and they had brought koo to work today as he seemed littler (?) in his headspace today.

koo had one of his daddy's old Samsung note phone and was drawing on one of the apps, while he was waiting for them to return to him.

he was starting to get tired as jimin walked in shaking off his jacket, taehyung was right behind him. "baby bear?" jimin called to jungkook who looked up sleepily. "mumma..." he whined towards jimin who smiled widely at him. "mummy's good boy huh?" jimin cooed as he picked him up.

jungkook pushed his head into jimin's neck breathing in his scent in seconds as taehyung's hand carded through his hair, before he tied it up for the little. "daddy?" koo called to him as taehyung held his little hand. "what's up angel? you want milkies or pacifier or stuffie?" taehyung asked before grabbing his things out if the bag.

koo just nodded his head as jimin bounced him answering for the little, "he wants them all baby." jimin told taehyung as he slipped the pacifier into koo's mouth and turning on the kettle in their office. jimin sat down on the little mat they have in their room holding the baby to his neck still as koo's eyes began to shut.

taehyung walked over with the milk in his hands, he pulled jungkook pacifier out of his mouth as taehyung gave him the warm milk.

jungkook sucked on the bottle happily as jimin rubbed his little long pink mop of hair. jimin started to tie the boys hair up out of his eyes before rubbing his back smiling gently. "he's so peaceful when he needs sleep." taehyung giggled as he planted a kiss on jungkook head.

jimin smiled as he nodded leaning his head on taehyung "he is our sleeping baby." jimin smiled brightly looking up at taehyung before kissing his lips gently. taehyung whispered into his ear softly "I would have bend you both over the table if he was bigger." jimin blushed deeply as jungkook whined due to his bottle being empty.

"our baby has finished his drinkies." jimin giggled as koo held the bottle out now sitting on jimin's lap. "does baby need a nappy change?" taehyung asked as he dug through koo's bag. koo emptied himself into his diaper as jimin nodded. "he just did his waste on my leg tae." jimin smiled as he held the boy so he was standing.

"messy bubba huh?" jimin asked gently as koo nodded. taehyung grabbed koo and laid him on his changing mat, as he changed his dirty diaper. "look at my pretty baby." taehyung smiled as he blew raspberries on koo's belly.

"dwadwa!!" he giggles as he lays on the floor wiggling in only his diaper, before he got up and ran around. "home!!" koo giggled as he wrapped himself up in jimin suit jacket. jimin's much bigger build almost engulfing koo's little size.

taehyung and jimin cooed as jimin picked up the little wrapping him in a little blanket as well before holding tae's hand as they walked towards their car.

taehyung opened the car and placed the bags in the back as jimin placed jungkook in his carseat smiling widely. "bubba want mama's phone?" jimin asked gently as koo nodded, jimin turned on his favourite show and got into the front next to taehyung.

the hour ride home was very peaceful until koo slipped out of his headspace and smirked. "I'll take you up on that offer now daddy." jungkook smirked as jimin and taehyung blushed deeply.