jinkook - timeouts

little: jin
age: 2-3
daddy: jungkook
!timeouts

jungkook was laying on sofa was jin was playing in front of him. "daddy?" jin looked up from his blocks as jungkook grabbed him and pulled him onto his lap.

"what's up bubble?" he asked the little, jin  blushed lightly as he buried his face in jungkook's chest. "wanna go outside." the little whined.

jungkook had already told him that morning that he couldn't go outside, due to the weather but the little wasn't letting it go. "baby, I already told you no." jungkook told the little, jin's lips soon turned into a pout as he pushed jungkook in the chest. "outside!" he whined kicking his legs up. "jin, I said no." jungkook was getting a little more stern now as the little huffed and ran to the back door.

"outside!!" the little shouted as jungkook stood up. "I said no." he said again crossing his arms. "yes!" jin cried as he hit jungkook. "excuse me?" he asked the little. jin shook his head attempting to run off but jungkook already had him. "we are going to the naughty corner." jungkook said gently as he walked into his bedroom and placed jin in the corner.

"d-daddy??" the little asked turning around, jungkook gushed him and handing him the 3 minute hourglass. jungkook now wouldn't talk until jin handed him an empty hourglass. "daddy!" the little cried louder as he throw the hourglass. "seokjin, I suggest you stop." he said sternly. jin huffed and faced the wall muttering sometimes under his breath.

after a near painful three minutes jungkook picked the boy up and placed him on his bed. "what do you-" jungkook started before jin cut him off. "I'm sorry hyungie." jin pouted, he normally called jungkook hyungie once he heard jungkook say his name. the mentally older of the pair never knew why he did this.

"baby it's okay daddy forgives you." he smiled hugging the little tightly. "you're the best daddy!" he giggled cuddling jungkook back. jungkook beamed to himself, "and your the best baby
"