vminkook - we are sorry

part 2 of chapter 9 (yes this took over a year to be released I sorry)

little: jimin
switch: taehyung
daddy: jungkook

jimin watched both of his younger boyfriends, cater to him. after the fight they had both taehyung and junkook had been at the boy's feet all day everyday. probably just for how guilty they felt about harming the boy and forcing him to lock himself away for days.

"minnie? daddy wants us to eat!" taehyung giggled as he sucked gently on his paci. "otay taetae!" he giggled running along to jungkook. "oh baby please be careful! and did daddy say he was sorry kitten?" jungkook smiled it was the third time time he had apologised that day. "yea daddy say that tree times!" he smiled as he took his paci out pouting his lips waiting for jungkook to peck his lips.

jungkook did so instantly before cuddling the smaller boy on his lap. "minmin! pway?" taehyung giggled before climbing into jungkook's arms next to jimin and holding his hands. "nu wan cuddles, and nap." the littlest whined. both taehyung and jungkook's hearts swooned for the little.

"of course sweetie pie! we will take you right to bed okay?" jungkook smiled as he held both the boys in his arms. taehyung followed behind closely smiling as he held jimin's stuffie. "minnie, taetae gots moonie!" he giggled as he climbed onto jungkook's bed and getting under the blankets. jimin smiled back at taehyung as jungkook placed him onto the bed. jungkook watched the youngest little crawl over to his 'hyung' and cuddle him. jimin's head laid on taehyungs lap as he sucked on paci, holding his stuffie in his arms. 

"minnie do you not wanna lay on a pillow?" jungkook asked softly as jimin shook his head, his eyes began to close as he held onto taehyungs hand. taehyung beamed as he looked up at jungkook who rubbed the top of his head smiling. "why don't you go to sleep as well taebaby." he smiled softly as he watched the mentally oldest little get comfy and rest his head on the pillow which was supporting his back. jungkook moved, the now asleep, jimin onto a pillow inbetween himself and taehyung.

jungkook watched his littles as they slept, just admiring them. when did he get so lucky? he thought as he ran his fingers through jimin's hair. jimin always got a little sweaty after sleeping no matter what the weather was. jungkook blamed some from of nightmares the boy got, but whenever jungkook would ask jimin would say he only had good dreams. 

"d-daddy?" jimin cried softly, jungkook's head looked up from his phone and he took the now sobbing little into his arms. "hey hey, what is it baby?" he tried softly holding jimin close. he rubbed circles on his back softly allowing jimin to calm down. "what's up baby?" he tried for the second time now jimin was calm. "bwad dweam." he mumbled, so jungkook was right. "it's okay baby, they can't get you, daddy will fight the scary man away."

the next part brought tears to jungkook's eyes. "bu' daddy is the swary man." jimin said, almost emtionally. jungkook's breath stopped as his eyes filled with tears. "o-oh?" he almost questioned to himself. i must be a bad caregiver, he must hate me.

jungkook was now fighting himself in his head as jimin watched his daddy do so. jimin wasn't even too sure jungkook even knew how hard he was crying. so he climbed off of his lap and woke up taehyung. "papa!" jimin said as he shook taheyung awake. "what's up sweetie?" taehyung beamed as he followed jimin's arm as he pointed at jungkook. "woah, hey koo, baby?" taehyung smiled waving at jungkook trying to get his attention. 

"he has nightmares because of me!" he cried as he pressed his head into taheyung's chest. "kook, its okay, he's not going to hold it against you forever you do know that right?" taehyung told the youngest, jungkook nodded but he knew deep down some part of little jimin didn't trust him.

"pwease no cwy daddy! minnie wuvs you!" jimin cried as he climbed onto jungkook's lap. "a-an' taetae!" taehyung joined in on jungkook's lap. taehyung got to drying his daddy's tears and jimin held onto him tightly.

oh how they wished to stay like this for the end of time.