hoseok - punishment pt2

little: hoseok (mental age: 0-1)
daddies: bts
warnings: mock-breastfeeding, diapers.

hoseok had fallen asleep on jungkook's lap as he gently bounced him in his lap. "hyungies?" he asked softly as all of his hyungs heads turned his way. "yeah kook-ah?" yoongi replied as he looked at the boy. "hoseok wet himself." he mumbled and only taehyung heard.

"my poor baby boy." taehyung said as he picked him up and covered his bum. "does my little princess need a nappy?" taehyung asked softly as he walked out of the room with jungkook following behind him. hoseok gurgled some sort of reply being so far into his headspace actual words seemed like a whole goddamn mission to the poor boy.

"da~" he called as he pushed his arms out to the direction of jungkook. "kookie he wants you." taehyung said as jungkook jaw dropped, stopping him from what he was doing. "erm.. yeah... gimme a sec." jungkook said mumbling and panicking as he changed fast to move over to his little. "h-hi baby girl." he called to hoseok as he giggled cutely pulling at jungkook's hoodie straps. "da!" he called back out to him as he sucked on his fingers. "that's dirty my little angel." taehyung said as he placed a pacifier into his month instead of his fingers.

hoseok giggled behind his pacifier, as he looked up to taehyung, who showed his famous boxy smile. "you're so cute baby." jungkook said as he began to change hoseok, taking off his pyjamas to put on a diaper and one of jungkook's soft sweaters which almost reached his knees. hoseok clapped his hands as he sat up. "he does love you baby boy." yoongi whispered into jungkook's ear softly as kook relax into his arms. "I'm tired." jungkook whined as he sat on his bed.

hoseok waddled over to him and claimed his empty lap. "mine." he said as jungkook laid down, the others joined them. Namjoon's arm wrapped around their waists. "we are all yours my sweet little angel." Jungkook giggled out.

in the morning

jungkook was the last to wake up so his bed was empty minus the fact jin had decided to stay with him. "good morning prince." jin sang to him gently as he stirred and moved into his lap. "morning hyungie." jungkook mumbled sleepily.

"come on baby, breakfast is ready and a certain little wants you." jin giggled as he picked jungkook up like he used to do when their first debuted. jungkook wrapped himself up like hoseok does I to jin's chest. "you're so warm." as jin cooed at him softly. "da uppies!" he yelled as he ran over to jin. "morning baby. dada needs to eat before he can play so why don't you play with your other dadas, yeah." he said softly as he pats his head before he scampered away to play with taehyung.

"oh hi baby." taehyung said softly, as hoseok climbed onto his lap. "nip pwease." hoseok asked for gently as Taehyung's shirt came off of his body exposing his abs and nipples before hoseok took one into his mouth. taehyung rubbed hoseok back in circles as he had go hold back moans but began to succeed when hoseok had been sucking for about 10 minutes. hoseok looked up at his daddy as taehyung smiled and jimin next to him also smiled.

"he's so happy when he has a nipple in his mouth." jimin said as he kissed taehyung's lips, who just laughed and nodded his head. "hes our baby boy aren't you hobi?" namjoon asked the little how make some gurgling sound, before namjoon's hand ran through his hair.

jin sat with jungkook at the table feeding the younger boy. "my sweet boy." jin said, which made jungkook smile. "hyungie 'm tired." jungkook said softly as he straddled jin's lap. "I know baby, its because you feel sick." jin told tbe younger boy. "joonie, jungkook has come down with a cold so he's gonna require some attention because a sick jungkook can't work properly." jin told namjoon as hoseok listened in.

"da~" he whined as he pulled away for taehyung, but taehyung held his hips. "baby dada is okie, I'm just icky." jungkook said as he hid in jin's neck. "all bed, make koo better." hoseok  told his caregivers. as he attempted to pull them back to bed. "should we hyung?" yoongi asked jin as he grabbed jungkook. "yeah fine we might as well. bedtime everyone!" jin called from the kitchen, which caused yeys to be heard from the living room.

jin giggled as he walked back into their bedroom. "wub chu da." hoseok told his caregivers. "we love you too baby boy." they al said causing hoseok to giggle.