minimoni - sore knees

little: namjoon
age: 5-6
daddy: jimin
extra¡ namjoon is 5"3 and jimin is 5"9

they had just finished the end leg of their tour, and jimin was walking back to their dressing room as namjoon ran over to him. "daddy?" he mumbled softly.

jimin looked up, the poor little was out of breath and red in the face. jimin pointed at his noona who nodded and placed an ice pack on the boys neck. "yes angel?" jimin asked, as namjoon climbed onto his lap. "hurty." the little eyes filled with tears as he held his leg. "I know baby, I know." jimin kissed the boys nose before wrapping his arms around the littles stomach.

"hyung? can you grab me another ice pack please?" he called to yoongi, yoongi smiled and chucked him one. "give daddy your knee." jimin smiled gently, as namjoon moved closer to jimin's chest and pushed up his leg. jungkook helped jimin pull up namjoon's bottoms before placing the ice on his knee. "it looks bad hyung." jungkook told jimin who shrugged. "days of rest should help it, if not I'll take him to the 'magic place' because it might be serious then." jimin told the younger male, who nodded and moved over to his own little.

once they were back in their dorms, they where all finally at peace. namjoon was sleeping next to jimin, as jimin tended to his knee. "how is he?" yoongi asked as he bounced taehyung in his arms. "I think it's a little swollen." jimin pouted as he kissed namjoon head.

"but I'm sure it doesn't hurt now." jimin smiled as he laid down next to namjoon. "we will let you sleep." yoongi smiled as he shut the door, jimin cuddled up closer to namjoon. "daddy?" namjoon called to him, "I've got your milkies baby." jimin cooed picking the boy up and holding him on his lap, feeding him his bottle. "I love you." jimin smiled, love at least to jimin, was a hard thing to come by. of course army loved him endlessly, but to some it's not the love you remember some its, it's the hate.

namjoon smiled brightly. "daddy!!! namjoonie wuv chu too!!" he giggled hugging jimin close to him.

♡dinner time ♡

jungkook, jin and hoseok where on cooking duty today. well more like jin and jungkook, hoseok was being all cute while picking out what they were going to eat.

jimin carried namjoon back downstairs ready for dinner, namjoon now put of his headspace. but he would probably slip back in later.

"jimin said he loved me." namjoon giggled,  as yoongi smiled at the pair. jimin cooed and ran his fingers through the boy's hair. "eat up then we can go watch Disney films baby." jimin smiled as an instantly slipped back into his headspace and ate happily.

spoiler: namjoon's leg was just fine because his daddy cared for him well.