bts - he's the better little pt2

little: jungkook, jimin (mental age 0-1)
daddies: taehyung, hoseok, jin, namjoon 
mommy: yoongi
warnings: mommy!yg, breastfeeding, diapers, punishments, mentions of female body parts on yoongi.

"hyung we fucked up." taehyung said, as he looked towards the little who just pushed them out of his room. "go please i want to be alone." jungkook who had slipped out of his headspace had said, once both taehyung and yoongi were shocked by jungkook's actions. jungkook sighed as he sat on his bed, it was his birhtday and he got more from army then he did his own boyfriends, if thats what he could even call them at this point. 

"let's make him a cake." taheyung proposed as he looked towards yoongi as the pair walked downstairs. "you dare make me a fucking cake and i'll break your back!" jungkook yelled from his room. "dada, mama is kookoo okie?" jiminie asked his caregivers. "jungkookie just needs some time alone baby boy." jin said, as jimin nodded before turning back to his building blocks.

"we have to do something hyung." namjoon said as he picked jimin up, who was becoming slightly restless. "i know we do joonie but right now, we need to let him cool off give him a day and he'll be yelling daddy one morning as he shows us his stuffie." yoongi told his dongsaeng. namjoon sighed as he took jiminie up to his and yoongi's shared room, normally iminie would sleep with jungkook but that seemed far away from actually happening.

"no dada, kookoo room." jiminie mumbled into his daddy's chest. "i know baby, but today you get to sleep with daddy and mommy." this seemed to please jiminie as he smiled before making grabby hands for yoongi once he was in the room. "hi baby girl, you want nippy?" yoongi asked as he took off his shirt. jiminie took his pacifier out of his mouth as he waited for yoongi to sit on the bed before crawling over to him and taking his nipple in his mouth. "you're starting to develop boobs hyungie." namjoon teased his older boyfriend. "i know, little baby boob for my babies." yoongi smiled as he leant back into namjoon's chest. "my little girlfriend." namjoon said as he cupped yoongi's small breast. 

"babe! don't you'll teach jiminie bad habits." yoongi told his dongsaeng, who jsut laughed at him. "oh yoonie don't worry." namjoon said before he kissed the top of his head. "m-ma." jiminie whined as he pulled away from yoongi. "need weewee?" namjoon asked as he ran this fingers through jiminie's hair. "yesh." jiminie nodded as he was picked up by namjoon and taken to his potty to use it. "good boy, good boy." namjoon praised his little. "did he do it baby?" yoongi asked as he snuggled under the covers. "he did, you're such a big boy baby." namjoon continued to praise jiminie as he pulled a pull-up onto his small body for evening. 

yoongi smiled when they returned back to bed and he covered jiminie's little dumpling face with kisses. "mommy's good boy." yoongi said as he kissed the top of his nose one last time. "we're so proud of you baby." namjoon added before wrapping his big strong arms around the pair to make them feel safe. 

whereas jungkook who was still awake was sitting by his bedroom door he knew all of his hyungs had gone to bed so the house was practially a ghost town, he took this chance to pack a small bag; with none of his headspace items before leaving the dorm room. he made his way to their studio and when he arrived he began to work. his phone rang and it was still way to early in the morning to be any of his members but was surpised to see hoseok's name on the top of his phone. "what hyung?" jungkook asked rudely as his hands ran through his long hair. he heard hoseok scoff on the other line which he laughed at. "where are you?" hoseok asked rather sternly so jungkook decided to lie. "i'm on my way back to busan." he said as he kicked back on his chair.