sope - morning baby.

Little: Hoseok

Daddy: Yoongi

the sun was rising steadily, as the light poured in yoongi started to wake up and got the first time in a while he didnt have to rush and go get dressed the moment his eyes opened. he smiled as he wrapped his arms tightly around his little. the feeling of holding hoseok let them both calm down after the weeks they had.

yoongi had the whole day off so he could spend it with his little, hoseok, it had been about 2 weeks since he had even seen him in his little space. that did really make yoongi worry for the little. he didn't even know if he was even eating enough, or even eating at all. if hoseok had been little everyday then he wouldn't had been able to prepare himself a meal on his own.

the worry this caused scared him in seconds, was hoseok even eating when yoongi was home? hoseok did assure him that he was eating enough everyday although most of the time the call was with hoseok's littleself and not his bigger self. so to treat him yoongi had called jin over that morning to cook something for the little. he wanted to remain in bed with the little when he woke up for his sleep.

yoongi watched hoseok for a while rubbing the top of his head. yoongi was amazed by hoseok completion when he slept, he always knew he was pretty even when he had bed hair. hoseok was always pretty even if he had sobbed his heart out in yoongi's arms. hoseok soon woke up and his eyes widened the moment he saw yoongi still in bed with him as he had no idea yoongi was gonna be off.

"daddy!" hoseok shouted hugging yoongi tightly like someone was gonna take him away from the little. yoongi giggled softly to himself watching his baby hug him tightly. he wrapped his arms around hoseok not wanting to let go of him. "hyungie is making us breakfast, so daddy can stay here." yoongi smiled as hoseok leant his head on his chest as yoongi laid on his back allowing the little to do so.

hoseok smiled widely, looking up at yoongi , "thankies daddy!" the little bubbles out looking up at his daddy. yoongi kissed the top of his head and then pushed a yellow pacifier into his mouth. the little smiled cutely, sucking on it. "daddy, can please I put my pretty clothes on?"

yoongi smiles brightly and nods his head, "of course you can, baby boy. then we can play together." hoseok jumped at yoongi's words as he moving away from him and climbing other him and running to his dresser. he pulls out a baby blue jumper and a pair of shorts, it was one of his favourite outfits to wear when his daddy was around.

yoongi nods his head as if to approve of the outfit choice. hoseok giggled even more. he pulled his shirt off halfway before getting stuck. "daddy, me stuck," hoseok mumbles out, yoongi giggled and moved from the bed to help his baby. yoongi gently pulled the shirt off of him.

he pulled his sweatpants off of his small frame, it was clear that in these that he was not eating at all. yoongi sighed and kissed his chest. the little then began to giggle in his daddy's arms. "daddy! stops tickles!" hoseok giggled out at his daddy, making yoongi smile, yoongi was always the happiest when hoseok was around him.

yoongi pulled his jumper over his head helping him to put his arms through it and then pulling up his shorts. making him giggle even more. jin soon knocked on the door. "breakfast is done," jin said, causing the little to jump up. "daddy eating time!" yoongi picked him up.

yoongi held his little until they reached the kitchen smiling softly at jin. jin cooed at hoseok when he saw him his pacifier still sitting in his mouth. "oh hi baby boy," jin said to hoseok and he kissed the top of his head handing yoongi a bottle of warm milk for hoseok.

yoongi grabbed the bottle form jin's hands mouthing a quick thank you before grabbing a player of food from the table and then sitting hoseok down in his high chair. he started to feed him the bottle not worried about his food getting cold from him not eating.

Hoseok drank the bottle until it was empty. Yoongi then smiled and kissed the top of his head before he started to eat his own breakfast. He ate rather quick so he could then play with his baby boy.