bts - fighting and cuddles

little: jimin, jungkook, taehyung and hosoek (mental age: 1-7)

daddies: namjoon, jin, yoongi

WARNINGS: hobi will use FEMALE pronouns, due to him wanting to be a girl in his headspace, sexual words used, swearing, fighting between members, over used punishments for no reason, JIN and YOONGI will be called EOMMA/MAMA/MOMMY.

it was a normal working day at the bangtan household, the 'kids' were stuck working on the dance routine for their new album, as the 'hyungs' were at home. it was namjoon's first non-work day in about 3 weeks so jin and yoongi were doing everything for him. "joonie, baby i know you can cook and i trust you in the kitchen babe, but let hyungies cook for you." yoongi said as he pecked the boy's head and holding his hand as he walked him into the living room.

namjoon smiled gratefully as he threw himself onto the sofa, yoongi giggled as he wrapped a blanket around him and turned on the tv, letting namjoon finally relax after working so hard for so long. yoongi returned to the kitchen with seokjin, they both smiled as they swung their hips to the music that was playing in the kitchen. "you're both so pretty." namjoon called from the sofa as he watched them. 

they both blushed deeply, before turning around to look at namjoon. "and you're our hard-working daddy." yoongi giggled as namjoon got up and walked over to them. namjoon picked yoongi,  causing the older boy to yelp, up holding him on his hip like he did with the littles. "baby i'm not a little." yoongi whined softly as he held onto namjoon scared he would drop him. namjoon just smiled as his phone rang, it was their manager.

"hello?" he questioned as he anwsered before hobi's voice was heard on the other line. "daddy!! hi!!" hobi yelled as namjoon put the phone on speaker phone cooing at the little boy. "hi baby girl, where is oppa?" namjoon asked as he looked at yoongi worriedly. "i'm here joon, try not to worry, she just had a little fall while practing with the kids and she bumped her knee and arm, then she started begging for jer mamas and dada. so i'm taking her home, aren't i bubs?" their manger told them.

the trio relaxed once they found out their little baby was all safe,  they all heard hobi say a little yes which they all cooed at. "alright hyung, we where just making some breaky, do you want some milkies bubba?" namjoon asked his baby, "yeshie pwease dada." hobi said as she heard a faint sound from jin. "mama???" she asked as jin came closer to the phone. "hi baby girl, do you wanna wear your pretty skirts and dresses?" jin asked as he turned on the microwave to warm hobi's milk. 

hobi thought for a moment before nodding and saying yes, namjoon placed yoongi down as yoongi then ran up to hobi's room to grab his clothes. "dada outside, come." hobi said softly meaning they were outside their dorm, namjoon smiled before grabbing his keys and opening the door. hobi ran to him, namjoon cuddled the baby as he picked hobi up and held her close. "hi hyung." namjoon said to his manager, his manager ruffled his hair and laughed. "i'm not stealing you to take you to work kid, now let me come in for a drink." their manager laughed as he walked in, heading to the kitchen and talking with jin. 

namjoon bounced upstairs towards the little's room before handing the baby over to yoongi. "mwa!" hobi giggled as she pulled yoongi close to her and showing her the clothes he picked. hobi clapped her little hands as yoongi and namjoon cooed at her. "does she need a diaper?" namjoon asked as yoongi nodded taking off hobi's shirt and blowing raspberries on her tummy. namjoon grabbed one of her diapers from the drawers and handed it to yoongi as jin ran in. 

"the actual kids called (txt) and said our kids were fighting." jin said out of breath, both namjoon and yoongi cursed under their breath. "mwa?" hobi called out softly drawing the attention back to her, the poor little bubba was cold and naked. yoongi dressed hobi in a little white tennis skirt with some white high knee socks  and some flat shoes, with a matching black shirt  and a little pink paci in her mouth. jin picked her up and held her on his hip as he heard hobi suck on her paci. "i've packed some drinks." he bounced hobi as he said that implying he heated up some milk for the littles.

they all rode in the car back towards their workplace as they found, soobin holding jimin back from jungkook who was being held back by taehyung, who actually looked like he was in his headspace. "whatthe actual fuck!" yoongi yelled as taehyung dropped jungkook and ran over to yoongi. "mama!!" he started to cry as yoongi picked him up and bounced him. "here bubba open your mouth daddy has milkies." namjoon said as taehyung's mouth opened softly waiting for the nipple of the bottle to reach his lips and when it did he sucked all the milk like it was the last on the earth.  namjoon rubbed the boy's head before sighing. "jungkook, jimin care to explain why we had txt cryign saying you were fighting and clearly bad enough for taetae to slip."

namjoon scolded the kids who rolled their eyes, yoongi stamped his on the ground as both the boys whimpered. "txt, babies can you leave please, jin take hobi and tae too." yoongi told his older boyfriend as he placed taetae on the ground who waited for jin's hand as he sucked on is second milk bottle. "come with mama babies." jin told taetae and hobi, the older one in his headspace, tae, nodded his little head. before walking out with jin. 

jin took them to namjoon's studio and sat on the bed pulling taetae up onto the bed. "what happened bubs." jin asked tae as hobi pulled at jin's hair softly. "jiminie-hyungie called kwooie a bwaby and stoopid cwuz, kwooie said hobi and twaetae only gwet attentions." tae sniffled as he told jin that, jin's heart broke as he pulled taetae closer to him, kissing his head. "don't believe them bubba, mamas and dada share all the attention correctly." jin cuddled the boy until hobi broke herself into the cuddle causing both to laugh. jin laid down on namjoon's bed climbing under the covers while holding both little's close to him as they fell asleep. a clam surrounding, the polar opposite to the dance studio.

namjoon was mad, actually mad was an understatment, his face was red wirth rage as he yelled again. "how dare you say you don't love hobi! how dare you call her a worthless shit!  you're the worthless shit jungkook because you called her names!" namjoon yelled as jungkook looked down, yoongi was the next to jump in "out of all the time you have had sex how many times has hobi actually came!" yoongi yelled as he spanked jungkook, who just whimpered. "well!!" yoonig demaned. 

"i don't know everytime??" jungkook cried as he tried to wriggle away. "she has never!!" yoongi told jungkook, who right then stopped all his actions, juts letting yoongi spank him. jimin who sat watching in the corner, where he put himself, was sobbing to himself. "dada?" he called to namjoon who ran over and cuddled jimin tightly. "shush minnie, daddy is here." namjoon told him as he cuddled him tightly, minnie's head went up his daddy's shirt and sucked happily on his daddy's nipple.

namjoon smiled as he held jimin close to him holding his hips as he brought him into his office where his boyfriend's were sleeping. namjoon climbed into bed with the trio as jin rolled around and cuddled namjoon. "baby?" jin asked sleepily, namjoon hummed as jimin climbed out of namjoon's sirt and into jin's. "there he is." jin cooed as he rubbed the top of jimin's head.

namjoon smiled brightly at jin, who pecked his lips, as jimin began to whine. "I know baby bear. mama is here." jin told jimin who whined again before poking his head though the head hole on jin's shirt. namjoon cooed as yoongi walked in. "hes been spanked and is now stropping and I'm not putting up with him so I'm cuddling before I go yell at him again.

~ a few hours later

yoongi ended up falling asleep in the arms of his boyfriend and jungkook who had slipped into his headspace crawled into namjoon's studio and into the bed, yoongi felt jungkook's weight on his arm. "bunny?" yoongi asked gently before opening his eyes. he saw jungkook visibly panic, before trying to crawl away. but yoongi held onto him.

"sweetie pie, daddy is sorry he was so loud and rude, you know daddy loves you so much yeah?" yoongi told jungkook who smiled gently and nodded before crawling into yoongi's arms. "you awake joonie?" yoongi asked as he heard namjoon turn and hold onto him.

"yeah baby I'm awake." he said as he wrapped his limbs around his older boyfriend and younger boyfriend. "I love you babies." yoongi said as all ten other made some sort of sound after.