jikook - beach

little: jungkook (mental age: 2-3)
daddy: jimin

the sun had just set at the beach where  jimin and jungkook were. jungkook, or koo, was building a little sandcastle between his daddy's legs.

jimin was holding jungkook close to him and the boy giggled and play with the sand. koo giggled as he lent on jimin's arms before tugging at his arm and looking up at his daddy.

"daddy wan dummee." he whined gently as jimin  dug out his pacifier from the bag and slipping it into koo's mouth before sitting him on his legs.

jimin kissed the back of kookie's head before wrapping his arms around him, pulling him closer to his chest. "you wanna go home baby?" jimin asked his little who nodded softly before rubbing his eyes.

they had both been up since early this morning to go to the beach and now the sun had nearly set and koo just wanted jimin to cuddle him in bed.

jimin carried the much bigger boy out of the pair in his arms towards their car after packing up all their belongings. Jimin placed his little baby into the backseat of ten vehicle before taking the boys shoes off of his feet and whipping the sand off of them.

he then proceeded to lay koo down in the back of car and undress his bottom half to change his diaper he was wearing. before slipping on some fluffy chimmy pyjama bottoms. jimin climbed into the car next to jungkook and held the littles hand as the manager climbed in to take them home.

jungkook sucked happily in his pacifier as he watched a cartoon on jimin's phone pointing at it as he told jimin what was happening smiling brightly up at him, the boy's daddy smiled and cooed as he listened in closely as koo described the show.

jimin wrapped a little blanket around the boys legs pulling it up towards his chest, jimin cuddled the boy as they hit traffic. allowing koo to lean on his daddy and yawn before falling asleep.

jimin took jungkook into his lap, as he lent him on his chest; brushing his fingers though his long hair. the traffic still easnt moving after about an hour and luckily jungkook was still sleeping happily in the safe arms of his daddy.

jungkook awoke just before they started moving again so jimin was able to put him safely back into his seat, jimin cooed at the little as he held koo's hand in his.

koo giggled as he played with jimin's tiny baby-like hands in his much bigger ones  while ducking happily on his pacifier. jimin cooed and grabbed jungkook's stuffed bunny from his bag. it was a brown little bunny called hyungie after yoongi who brought it back from his trip to Canada with his little namjoon.

jungkook did instant grabby hands from the stuffed toy as jimin placed it into his arms, letting the boy smile and cuddle it closely as they approached their home.

when jimin carried a hungry jungkook into their house, he was surprised when he found the house completely empty. so he placed jungkook on the sofa before running upstairs and grabbing some PJs from himself and koo and a few blankets.

he came back downstairs and picked up koo who was watching some cartoons he put on himself. "awe did baby put on a show for himself?" jimin cooed as he pecked the top of the boys head. koo nodded before doing grabby hands to his pyjamas.

jimin smiled before laying him down on the sofa and removing his pants and boxers, putting on his bottoms and a pull-up then doing the same too his top half. jimin took off his shirt and leant back on the chair.

"dada wan lap." koo whined as jimin picked him up and sat him on his lap, wrapping a blanket over their slightly cold bodies.

jimin kissed the top of jungkook's head as he leant back on the sofa a cushion behind his head as his eyes fluttered shut.

jungkook's head found home in his daddy's chest. his eyes too began to flutter shut before he fell asleep. when the others returned home they all cooed and took photos of the sleeping pair before namjoon and hoseok carried them upstairs to their beds for the evening.