jinkook - you're my caregiver!

little: jungkook (mental age: 0-9 months)
daddy: jin (+bts)

jungkook was in Jimin's arms as jin walked downstairs that morning. now poor little ggukie didn't really have a daddy to call his own. but he really had his eye on jin so, his little bambi eyes widened as he did grabby hands to his hyungie.

"hwungie." he whined as he tried to get closer to jin. "oh, does he want me?" jin asked coldly. he wasn't really fond of the whole idea of a grown man acting like he was 4 or younger. but jin still allowed jungkook into his arms.

jungkook head like it did every day found home in jin's chest as he breathed in his calming scent, jungkook couldn't wait until he asked him to be his daddy! he bet jin couldn't wait!

"oh hyungie, we are all going out later so its you and ggukie home tonight." yoongi smiled as he looked down at his plate to finish his food. "but... yoonie can you not?" he whined as ggukie pouted. "hwungie sway!" he yelled as jin shushed him bouncing him. jungkook when he was big told the others he wanted to ask jin to be his daddy so the others agreed to all go out the next day.

"yeah yeah okayyy." jin smiles gently as he looks down at ggukie. "you okay there gguk?" jin smiled a little wider. "yeshie!!" he giggled as he wiggled into jin as the others walked away to go get dressed. jin placed jungkook on the floor as he walked over to the sofa and sat down on it.

jungkook played with the toys on the ground as he clapped his hands and slapped the blocks on the floor. "ggukie? sweetie can you not make so much noise?" jin tried as jungkook didn't hear and continued making noise.

this is one of the reasons why jin didn't really like littles because they were loud and all that. "hey hyung we are going." yoongi yelled again as him and hoseok ran out of the house. "and then it was the adult and the man baby." Jin mumbled to himself, jungkook climbed his way over to jin and sat on his lap. "dada?!" he questioned, jin's eyes widened. "dad? me sweetie?" he asked coldly.

jungkook nodded and giggled. "ggukie dwa!!" he giggled as jin shook his head. "nwo dada?" his voice sounded weak and his eyes began to fill with tears. "no no baby do you want me to be your daddy?" jin asked softly. jungkook nodded and smiled to himself. "okay baby I'll be your dada." jin smiled.

AN: hey guys, recently my college has been very demanding so if nothing happens for a while I'm busy working because yaknow exams and stuff. but do keep requesting! - kathy