jimin - I'm a little

little: jimin (mental age 0-1)
daddies: bts
words: 700
request:

jimin had known about his headspace since 2012 and know it was 2020, he had been doing well these past eight years to not get caught in his headspace. but recently jungkook had dyed his hair pink during their break and jimin couldn't think of anything but candy floss whenever he saw him.

so for the past week jimin had been ignoring jungkook, day in day out and his hyungs and jungkook himself was noticing. jimin also had felt himself slipping so he changed, grabbed his little bag and walked to the dance studio. everyone's eyes were on him.

"jimin where are you going?" jin asked annoyed with the boy. "To dance stupid, now leave me alone." he said rudely and ran out. jin's mouth dropped in seconds after hearing that and he went to go follow but namjoon grabbed him. "soon baby, soon we need to have some alone time with out other babies." namjoon  said before pointing towards their other boyfriends. jimin was not yet included in the relationship and they all thought he didn't know.

but he did and jimin's wish to have a daddy or lots was a mere dream. jimin walked into the dance studio, he told all the staff to leave before he went to lock the door, but he had already slipped before he went to lock it. so the dance studio door was open and anyone could walk in.

jiminie was sitting in front of the mirror on a fluffy blanket with chimchim and tata in his hands. he was playing happily with them giggling softly. "giggling?" jungkook asked, his arms wrapped around yoongi as his head rested on his arm. "maybe he has a girlfriend or a wife and they have a baby, maybe we should go." jungkook said looking down. "he doesn't, we would know." yoongi reassured him.

"he doesn't know about us though." jungkook said coldy. jiminie's laughing was heard again, and the dance studio door swung open. "care to explai-" jin started but soon stopped to due the look on jiminie's poor little face. "jinnie?" jiminie asked, he dropped tata and chimchim and started to cry.

yoongi ran to in his side. "hey hey jiminie, don't cry, look it's chimchim." yoongi said softly holding up the stuffie for the little. "dada?" jiminie asked, slipping into baby space. "yes baby daddy is here." yoongi reassured the little and let him cuddld into the side of his neck.

"care to explain yoongi?" they all asked as they filled the room. "our little stroppy baby boy, is a little. jimin slips into a babies or toddler's age range to reduce stress or for comfort. I'm guessing comfort because we are not working now." yoongi spoke for the little telling them why he was acting like a baby.

"but why was he ignoring me?" jungkook questioned and once jimin heard his voice he shouted "candy floss!" and crawled over to jungkook and cuddled him. "dada candy~" he sang looking at yoongi  cuddling jungkook tightly. "that's why, you reminded him of his comfort food, he went though a  phase were all he asked of me was candy floss." yoongi kissed jiminie's head then jungkook's lips.

"wan' be wif dadas." jiminie whined out as the others cooed. "he knew about us then." taehyung spoke up and held the littles hand, "yes we can be together." taehyung smiled out and kissed the boys head.

"wan' cuddl' wif mama." jiminie did grabby hands towards jin, jin took the boy when they arrived home. "yes baby mama is here." jin bounced the boy in his arms as he smiled happily and started to fall asleep. "he's perfect babies." jin said as he walked into their bedroom, they all followed behind. "hobi baby, can you see if he has a onesie or something cute." namjoon asked as hoseok nodded and walked towards jiminie's bedroom.

he soon returned with a duck onesie, he was then picked by the little duckling to change him and then be cuddled. "love dadas." jimjnie said before cuddling close holding namjoon's and jungkook's hands. "we love you too baby boy." they all responded with.