sope - separation anxiety

little: hoseok
age: 2-3
daddy: yoongi
requested

hoseok the world's sweetest little to exist had separation anxiety and when it came to his daddy doing the Christmas dinner shopping. hoseok wanted to cry all day.

"nwu! stay daddy!" hoseok cried as he pulled on yoongi's coat. "hey hey baby boy." yoongi cooed softly picking the boy up and sitting him on the sofa. "you know how mr. Santa is coming soon?" yoongi asked softly as hoseok nodded his head sucking on yoongi's thumb softly.

"well daddy needs to go get our big dindins for that day and we need some food for the reindeer." yoongi smiled as hoseok eyes widened. "dweer! 'arrots!" hoseok giggled as yoongi smiled kissing his head.

hoseok smiled as yoongi turned on the tv and letting him watch it. yoongi only allowed hoseok 3 hours of watching TV a day but when he had to go out all rules went away.

"hey bub, I'm going now." yoongi said as he quickly left before hoseok to try to prevent him. "b-bu' daddy." hoseok eyes filled with tears as he began to cry. "daddy!!" he cried harder as he pulled yoongi's hoodie up to his nose and smelling it. his scent calmed him down, smiling as he calmed but still cried gently.

hoseok had been waiting for yoongi to return for about an hour now and he was in a much more mood to when he was when he left. the lights on the tree turned on through the app on yoongi's phone and yoongi smiled as he watched hoseok run over to the tree.

"tree!!" he giggled as yoongi slipped in, placing the bags on the counter top. "are the lights pretty bun?." hoseok smiled brightly as he heard yoongi's voice. "d-d-daddy!" he giggled running over to yoongi and jumping into his arms.

"hey sweetie pie." yoongi smiled swinging him around. "daddy got some yummy food for Christmas baby." yoongi smiled as hoseok nodded happy to he in the safe arms of his daddy