vminkook - I'm a little

little: jimin
daddy: taehyung, jungkook

jimin was laying on his bed playing with his toys. both his boyfriends were showering giving him about an hour before they were back with him.

they didnt know he was a little, and jimin hadn't had told his boyfriends that he was a little and he was waiting too. but the right time haven't come yet.

"hey hyung where is jimin?" jungkook called as he entered their bedroom. "hey hyungie!" jungkook smiled as be saw the little on the bed, jungkook hadn't looked back at him before walking to his dresser. "hey min." taehyung smiled as he climbed onto the bed. "why is there kids toys?"

taehyung asked softly as jimin shook his head. "minnie little." he mumbled as taehyung wrapped his arms around him. "okay, why don't we talk about it in the morning it's very late, and little baby needs some sleep."

jimin nodded leaning into taehyung, he didn't know how the pair felt yet but they seem to not mind. "want some pants  baby?" jungkook smiled, noticing that jimin was pantless. the little shook his head before cuddling into taehyung. "just come cuddle with us koo." taehyung smiled as jungkook climbed into bed. he wrapped his limbs around them and tucked his head besides jimin's before falling asleep.

the morning came and jimin was still in his headspace. he whined softly as taehyung scooped him out of bed. the little rubbed his eyes before whining louder, taehyung cooed and booped his nose. "good morning my sweet prince." taehyung smiled, him and jungkook had been awake an hour or so before they woke up jimin to discuss the little. both were so happy jimin was a little and they were ready for him to be their little.

"me and koo made you breaky." taehyung told the boy, jimin hummed as he grabbed tightly onto taehyung. jimin nodded as he leant into jungkook from taehyung's arms. "do you need feeding baby?" jungkook asked, jimin thought for a second before he nodded.

"daddy feed minnie." jimin mumbled, looking at jungkook with his bright eyes. "yes daddy will feed you baby." jungkook smiled as he grabbed a spoon to feed the porridge into this mouth.

~after breakfast~

"daddy!" jimin called out from the living room. "yes prince?" taehyung called back walking in. "minnie cold." he whined as he shivered. "oh no baby! daddy will get you a blanket." taehyung smiked as he grabbed the blanket off the sofa and placed it over jimin's body. "thankies dada." the little beamed up at his caregiver.

"hyung? minnie? I'm back from college!" jungkook called as he walked into the living room. "dada!!" jimin giggled crawling over to him, jungkook picked him up and cuddled him close. "hiya baby." jungkook smiled as he supported jimin's body. "what did you and daddy do while I was at school?" jungkook asked, he only had an hour at college today, so it was nice to come back home while the sun was shining and they could go out together.

"minnie and dadda wa'ch movies!" minnie giggled as taehyung held his back to prevent him from bending over. "he is also a very flexible little, so make sure to support his back." taehyung told the youngest.

jungkook nodded smiling as he kissing taehyung nose. "why don't we get ready and go to the shops!" jungkook suggested as jimin nodded,  but not before taking his morning nap in jungkook's arms.