Namjinhope - falling over

little: hoseok (mental age: 5-6)
daddy: namjoon
switch: jin (mental age 0-2)

namjoon laid in bed with his two boyfriends, today was the day they were due to practice black swan before they flew put to L.A to perform for James Corden on the Late Late show. but namjoon was going to let his babies sleep in for longer seeing as the all went to bed rather late.

after about another half an hour, hoseok woke up and cuddled into namjoon's side. "oh hi honey." namjoon said being slightly startled, hoseok laughed before asking jin awake softly. "wakey wakey jinnie, we have to be at the studio soon." hoseok cooed out as jin's eyes began to open.

jin pouted softly but hid his face in namjoon's neck like little hobi did when he was scared. jin was a swih but he hadn't told his boyfriend's that, he was normally slip when hoseok and namjoon were producing but now the album was done it had been about 3 weeks since he last slip and everyday seemed like a challenge to remain big.

which for a little was very hard even if he was a switch. "wanna stay in bed hobi~" jin sang softly as he cuddled into namjoon's chest. "i know baby boy, but we have to work." hoseok said, as he rolled out of bed. namjoon chuckled, "you always love dancing lessons honey." jin sighed softly as he got up.

he really wanted to slip but he would let his boyfriends assume nothing was wrong. "everything okay jinnie?" hoseok ask sitting back on the bed an arm wrapping around jin's small waist. "yeah everything is fine d-hobi." he smiled out before kissing his cheek and heading to shower.

hoseok and namjoon shared a look both before shaking there heads as they went to get dressed. jin got out of the shower in due time and started to get dressed when his dummy slipped out of his jean pocket, he shoved it into his backpack before anyone could notice. then he joined his boyfriends downstiars before heading to the studio.

once at the studio, hoseok hooked up his phone ready with black swan to play as jin and namjoon began to stretch. it didn't surprise any of the other members when they found out they were dating its not like they spent hours upon hours praticing with hoseok.

hoseok walked over to the pair who were stretching and his hands wrapped around jin's waist. the actual reason they was here was really for jin, namjoon had already mastered the dance, so this was gonna go one of two ways. jin would get the dance or they would have to act like namjoon learnt it.

"jinnieee~ get ready baby." namjoon sang, as he stood in position. jin got in his as hoseok watched from a chair, making sure their positions were correct. a couple hours of practice jin fell from a hard move as he was trying tok quick.

"d-daddyyy!" he yelled as both namjoon and hoseok stood mouth dropped. "daddy!!!" jin yelled again as namjoon joined his side. "da!" he called cuddling into his chest, balling up his shirt in his hands. "he's little, omg hobi he's so cute. baby." namjoon cooed out cuddling jin closely to his chest.

hoseok smiled softly as he walked over to tbe pair. "how old are you jinnie?" he asked softly. jinnie began to gurgling so both he and ni took it as he was very small and in baby space. "hobi baby go check his bag and see if he has anything with him." namjoon asked of his boyfriend before hoseok moved over to his bag and pulled out jinnie's dummy.

"here angel." hoseok said softly as he placed the dummy in his mouth, hoseok himself was also slowly slipping. "mmmmm daddy." hobi blurted out before he covered his mouth. "yes baby boy?" namjoon asked hobi. "im jinnie's big brother wight?" he asked softly before cuddling into namjoon's arms.

"yes you are big boy." namjoon told his older little who giggled softly and smiled. "hey guys hows it going?" jimin said as he walked in bouncing kookoo in his arms as taetae followed behind holding yoongi's hand. "jinnie is a little." hobi said as he jumped up and hugged taetae. "awe that's so cute. I'm guessing we are all going home then?" yoongi asked namjoon as he help him pack up.

"yeah jinnie needs a nap and a bath and probably a nappy too, and I've got to do the same with hobi and teach him a few things now there is jinnie too." namjoon told his hyung who nodded and grabbed the bags. "home time princesses." he said as everyone cheered and got into the van.

one they got home namjoon brought jinnie into hobi little room and changed him into a small onesie and a nappy before running his fingers though his hair as hobi joined them on the bed in the room. "can dada read a bwook?" hobi asked holding the book to his daddy as jin cuddled into his side.

namjoon started to read the book and only about 3 pages in both of his littles were asleep, sleeping peacefully. jinnie had taken to suckking on the side on his daddy's neck, it was going to leave hickey but he didnt have the beart to say no to his little. he already looked like he was going to cry anyway.

once the littles had woken up, hobi had taken jinnie down stairs and they began to okay together with taetae watching over them, who in little space came in at about 8 years old, compared to hobi 6. so he had taken responsibility of watching his baby brothers while they all played. "da! da!" jinnie yelled as he spotted his daddy walking down the stairs with a nice round hickey on his neck. "is he a neck sucker?" yoongi teased as namjoo  laughed. "yeah but I dont mind." namjoon told him as yoongi went over and collected taetae and kookoo from where hoseok and jin were.

"hi babies." namjoon said as he sat on the floor, jinnie instantly clivinb into his lap. "wub dada and hobi~" jinnie sang out as both hobi and namjoon cooed.