namgi - winter

L

ittle: Yoongi (mental age 0-9 months)

Daddy: Namjoon

winter was finally upon them, hot chocolate was being sold in coffee shops and christmas spirit-filled everyone. yoongi was at home with his daddy, namjoon, cuddling on the sofa, with a film on in the background. when winter came yoongi was much more clingy probably because it was much colder.

but this year yoongi was slipping more into baby space, graunted he was not even little now, it still took a bit of extra work from his daddy. "d-babe?" yoongi said fighting off slipping again, namjoon heard him correct himself and slipped into daddy space, his voice became almost softer ready for yoongi's question. "yes baby boy?" namjoon said softly looking down at yoongi.

he slipped instantly, "dwada cwolds." yoongi mumbled out as namjoon placed him on his hip bouncing him walking into their bathroom, yoongi blabbed away to himself while playing with his daddy's hair smiling cutely. namjoon didn't mind as he added bubble bath into the now possibly too hot bath. 

namjoon took the boys clothes off and sat him on a towel on the ground, as he takes his own clothes off. he places yoongi in the bath first, then he gets in. yoongi leans up against namjoon playing with his ring on his finger, giggling cutely. namjoon smiled and kisses the top of yoongi's head. he was using his phone in his other hand, texting all the others to where they were when they all came home. 

the others thought it would be better if they stayed out slightly later so namjoon thanked them then placed his phone on the cabinet, as yoongi sobbed gently. "baby boy? what's up?" namjoon asked softly wrapping his other arm around the little. "dwa," was all yoongi said as he turned around and sucked on namjoon's collar bone. namjoon rubbed the little's back.

namjoon sighed slightly, feeling relieved as yoongi fell to sleep sucking on his arm, about an hour had passed and the bath temperature was dropping slowly. namjoon got out the bath leaving their clothes on the floor grabbing a towel for yoongi and taking his phone. he walked into his bedroom and turned the heating on. drying yoongi quickly was easy when he was asleep so he was able to put a pair of namjoon's jeggings and jumpers on. namjoon in just a tank top and boxers before getting into bed.

yoongi whined at the loss of contact from namjoon's body and did sleepy grabby hands at him. "it okay baby boy, daddy is here." with that namjoon's shirt was off and yoongi latched onto his nipple sucking softly. namjoon smiled down at yoongi kissing his temple as he rubbed his back. 

~the next morning~

namjoon was waking slowly as yoongi sat on his chest wide awake, keeping quiet to not wake his daddy. namjoon smiled and watched the boy chew on his jumper cuff. "hi baby boy~" namjoon chirped out. yoongi giggled cutely. "dwadwa 'orn'ng" namjoon kissed his face as he got out of bed. 

yoongi giggled cutely playing with namjoon's hair as they went downstairs. jin was already making pancakes. namjoon smiled and placed yoongi in his high chair feeding him his bottle. "who's my good boy?" namjoon smiled at the little, who just smiled and giggled in response.