yoonmin - im so sorry

switch: yoongi

little: jimin

mental age: 1-3

extras: part 2 of chapter 68, everyone assumes yoongi is cheating on jimin, non-sexual degrading of yoongi (bullying?), sad but happy ending, yoongi ends up becoming a little due to the hate, there is no true caregiver for yoongi.

yoongi, well he was of course alive, but he was half awake these days. after jungkook had called him out for "cheating", his relationship with no only the hopekook pair, but even his own boyfriend had been on the decline.

yoongi was walking back into the dorm after work, sighing finding the three people he really didn't want to be around. "where are the others?" he asked as he took of his shoes. "why the fuck would i know?" jungkook groaned rolling his eyes before playing with hoseok. "minnie? daddy is home!" yoongi called as he walked towards the stairs. "dada!!" jimin giggled running over to him, he jumped into his arms. "hi sweet pea." yoongi smiled cuddling him close. little jimin was in love with yoongi, but the moment he was out of his headspace, he hated him.

yoongi carried jimin towards their bedroom, or well yoongi's, these days yoongi slept alone because jimin would only be little for a couple hours. "hyung, put me down." jimin told yoongi, he didn't normally slip out that quick. this was the time where yoongi was cuddled closely by jimin. "baby, daddy has you, you can be little." yoongi smiled trying to coax him to slip again. "why do i want a slut as my caregiver. he probably cares more about when he will get his next dick." jimin told yoongi, yoongi placed him down and stopped. "i'll have you know, unlike you i haven't slept with anyone since then." yoongi mumbled walking away from jimin.

he closed the door as jimin laughed, "well that's a shocker, i would have thought you were busy whoring yourself over the next idol." jimin laughed louder as he walked away. neither actually knew they were still classed as a 'couple' but something made them both want to stay. "yoonie got no one." he mumbled softly climbing onto his bed, yoongi's mental age was very low so if ended up slipping all night, there was nothing he could do for food. three of his members didn't want to talk to him and the other three hated his guts.

he overheard jin and namjoon dicussing kicking yoongi out of the group, and that's the same day yoongi started to slip. "memb'rs nu wan' me." yoongi cried, his pushed his hands over his face to muffle the sounds of his sobbing. "yoongi-ah? me and namjoon need to talk to you."  jin said walking in. "oh stop crying, its your fault for being a whore." his hyung said. yoongi removed his hands from his face and looked up. "sowwy hungie." he answered back, jin's eyes widened before he left dragging namjoon with him. "hyung! i thought today was the day we kicked hi-" namjoon was so close to finishing his sentence before jin cut him off. "he is a little!" jin called, all eyes were on him now.

"don't bullshit us hyung." jungkook scoffed, he was now in baby sitting duty because even little jimin didn't want to be around yoongi now. "i'm not! who knows how long hes been up there crying over us! is that why some days he doesn't eat dinner?" jin asked that last bit to himself. "hes only doing it for our attention." taehyung told the older boys. "ye' dad- yoonie cheat'r." jimin told the group again. yoongi was at the bottom of the stairs now, only a few foot from the living room. "yeah, he's not wrong is he, i'm an attention seeking, good for nothing, lying and manlipuative slut." yoongi annouced as jungkook laughed. "good to see you admit it whore." 

"but if i kissed and slept with your boyfriend, wouldn't that make him the same." yoongi remarked, jungkook's faced dropped before he approached yoongi, he pushed his into the wall and scoffed louder than he did before. "he's nothing like the lowlife you are." jungkook laughed, yoongi could feel himself slipping as jungkook held him pinned to the wall. "sowwy hungie, yoonie quit." yoonie mumbled, jungkook's face dropped. jin wasn't lying, he was a little,

"what?" jungkook questioned, he removed his grip on what he had on yoongi. "yoonie nu bts memb'r." he mumbled, he was looking down at the ground and it was the first time in a while, no one called him out for not looking up. "hungies wan'ed that wight." yoongi smiled weakly as he looked up at jin and namjoon. "no, no we didn't baby!" namjoon cried walking closer to yoongi. yoongi visibly panicked as he watched namjoon come closer to him. "namjoon don't." jin stopped him before he looked at yoongi. "did yoonie cheat on minnie?" he asked softly, yoongi broke out in tears. "nu! never!! luv- luved minnie." he cried, jimin's eyes filled with tears, much like jungkook's. "i hurt him." jimin spoke gently, yoongi nodded. "bu' chu thought yoongi hurt chu." he looked at jimin his eyes still full of tears. "bye bye minnie." he cried as he walked off. "yoongi!" jimin cried as he ran after the boy. 

yoongi turned around looking up at the slightly taller boy. "i'm sorry! i'm sorry, i'm sorry!" jimin cried, yoongi forced himself to be big before looking away from jimin. "you hurt me, i- i can't be with you anymore." yoongi pulled jimin off gently, jimin cried he knew it was his thought and now he was watching the love of his life walk away from him. "this doesn't mean forever thom just right person, wrong time. i'll see you again min." yoongi smiled as he kissed jimin's lips and left the dorm.

'breaking news: bts member yoongi has taken a hitaus from the band in pursuit of a solo career!' the screen read as jimin woke up that news. how long was his daddy going to be gone for. a year, two years? jimin didn't know and all he wanted was yoongi to hold him. 

yoongi's year long solo career, or break was finally over. he stood outside of the dorm. he held his bag next to him as he turned the key and entered the building. "hyung?!" jimin called running to yoongi. "hi." yoongi smiled, jimin jumped into his arms and held the older boy close. "i missed you!" he cried as he held tight. "i know, and i missed you." yoogni smiled, the pair had started talking again after 5 and a bit months of not talking at all. jimin told yoongi he loved him the day before he either renewed his solo contract or put it on hold. and well that was enough for him to return back to his lover, "daddy?" jimin called as yoongi held him even closer. "yes my sweet baby." yoogngi smiled, jimin shook his head and buried his head into yoongi's chest. 

he was finally home