vmin - he cheated?

little: taehyung
daddy: jimin
warning: cheating kinda (on littles)

taehyung was Jimin's best little now, he is the best because jimin has another little. yoonie was his other little. not that taehyung actually knew he was in theory being cheated on. until he came home and saw jimin and yoonie cuddling "daddy?" taehyung asked softly as his eyes filled with tears. "omg tae sweetie I was watching yoongi-" jimin started but taehyung shook his head. "u-unwle hobi want yoonie daddy..." he mumbled as hoseok walked in behind him. "yoonie my room please." hoseok said sternly.

yoongi pulled away from his hug with jimin and ran into his bedroom as taehyung took off his shoes looking away from jimin. "he trusted you hyung!" taehyung yelled at jimin before sitting on the chair furthest away from him. "I trusted you! not to make me feel like I was being used!!" taehyung continued yelling as jimin scoffed. "at least yoonie could behave." jimin said before feeling taehyung slap him in the face and walk off. "but I need you more!" he said beftie shutting the door after him.

jimin sat on the sofa pouting go himself as he wondered on how that looked for taehyung and hoseok, as he heard hoseok spanking yoongi before cuddling him and shushing him telling him how much he loved him. "hyung?" jimin called to hoseok as he wanted into the living room.

"don't jimin please I need a while before I talk to you and so does taehyung." he said before grabbing some water and leaving jimin looked at his hands before pouting more. jimin walked upstairs to his and taehyung bedroom where he found taehyung crying to himself. "taehyungie sweetie?" jimin called to him as he looked up. "yeah?" he said softly sitting up drying his eyes. "I'm sorry sweetie." he mumbled gently as he felt taehyung arms wrap around him. "shush sweetie dont cry." taehyung said as he felt jimin start to cry in his arms.

"it's not okay." he mumbled as taehyung kissed his head. "it is baby boy. taetae is gonna forgive you." he reassured his daddy.