namjin - punshiments

little: namjoon (mental age: 5-6)
daddy: jin

namjoon must have been the most hyperactive little ever to exist in their headspace.

namjoon age of between 5 and 6 made him so much more hyperactive. and this must have been his uprising and his downfall.

jin enjoyed the routine of being up at 6 every time his boyfriend was little, he made him breakfast, to then feed it to him and let the little play by himself before tidying up.

but today jin was taking namjoon out shopping for the first time. "daddy come on lets go!" namjoon yelled as he put his shoes on. jin chuckled and brushed namjoon's hair and fixed his overalls.

namjoon was wearing a light yellow shirt and a pair of overalls over them with some patterns over them. jin loved the outfit on his boyfriend it always looked so cute.

as for jin he was wearing a plain white shirt and some ripped Jean's which namjoon liked to play with while the two travelled.

once namjoon's shoes were on (the correct feet) jin smiled and put his shoes on before slipping a pacifier into his littles' mouth to keep him happy.

namjoon did grabby hands towards his caregiver, causing jin to smile at him and pick him up and bounce him on his hip before walking to the car.

jin buckled namjoon into his little blue carseat as jin kissed his head and handed him his phone to play on. jin climbed into the front and started to drive to the store.

jin knew half of the mall would be empty, bighit had rented it out to see how namjoon would actually act in a public space like that. jin was pretty relaxed after he heard this, he didn't want to stress namjoon out while they were shopping because that would be too much hassle.

the first store the pair visited was a little plush toy store joonie had a few stuffies but not enough in jin's opinion. "joonie baby, you can go buy as many plushies as you want okay you tell daddy and we will get them okay but when daddy says it's enough it's enough." jin told his little as he took his pacifier out of his mouth and held it.

"otay daddy and dummy." joonie whined the end part as jin slipped the paci back into his mouth and then cuddled him. joonie started to run around the store throwing a few stuffies intonthe basket as soon as he had around 20 in there jin told the boy to stop and he did listening to his caregiver always meant he got extra praises or even an extra stuffie.

jin picked the boy up and held him on his hip bouncing him as they walked to the next store. Their manager that had come with them for legal reasons was holding the bags, so jin could give his full attention to his little.

the next store was a little more hassle, the clothing store, joonie wanted it all. everything purple, pink or blue went into the basket, dresses, shirts, skirts even shorts. jin had a pretty hard time saying now but when he did it didnt go well.

"namjoon I said no." jin told his little for the second time before putting the things back where they found them. "joonie need them!" his little yelled back at him and jin stopped pulling the boy into the changing room.

"I'm gonna spank you for your behaviour I told you 10 times joonie." jin said softly trying to calm down his calming little. joonie nodded getting ready for the slaps in his backside. jin slapped his bottom about 6 times before cuddling him rocking him in his arms.

jin carried his crying little to their basket and found the basket half empty their manager had taken out all the clothes he said no for. "thank you." jin smiled at him before kissing joonie head and taking the stuff to the till.

they played for all the things and joonie had fallen asleep in jin's arms half suckling a little hickey on his neck from where he didnt have his dummy.

"I love you baby." jin said placing the boy in the car. joonie smiled.

an: thanks for 9k reads, it means so much to me! x