Chapter Nine

Sirius had finally written to Harry. He was in the owlery reading the letter over and over again. He missed his godfather. He wanted to be with him, spend holidays, decorate Christmas trees, travel and be normal again. But he was the chosen one and did not have that privilege.

Harry,

I couldn't risk sending Hedwig, because the ministry is watching your every move. I'm alright, the house is exceptionally quiet. Moony is back in that weird ass apartment of his. Molly keeps visiting, along with Mad eye. Kreacher is uttering his pure blood nonsense as usual.

I hope you're doing well. I heard about the detention. Please look out for yourself Harry. Don't be afraid to ask for help if necessary. I'm going to assume that the classes are going well. I miss you and I hope that we can catch up soon.

You can come here for Christmas if you like. I'll be waiting.

Take care,

Padfoot.

Harry grinned. Christmas was definitely something he was looking forward to. He missed Sirius so much more. Christmas was still months away, but he couldn't stop imagining what it would be like, to spend his first vacation away from Hogwarts. With his godfather that he loved so dearly. His family.

"Figured I'd find you here." A voice said. Harry turned and blushed. Draco smirked and pulled Harry closer by his belt loops and kissed him softly. Harry melted into the kiss, a strong desire forming in his chest. He pulled away slowly and smiled.

Draco moved past him, a letter in his hand, and sent a beautiful black owl of it's way with it, for his mother, Harry supposed. He sighed softly and turned back to Harry.

"What are you doing here Potter?" Draco asked.

"It's quiet here." Harry shrugged. Telling Draco about Sirius wasn't safe. As much as Harry fancied him, he still couldn't bring himself to trust Malfoy completely. It had been only two weeks since they'd started dating. Heck they hadn't even made it official. There were many things he'd kept from Draco, but he wasn't persuaded into opening up. He gave Harry his personal space.

"Of course it is. You missed breakfast and weren't at dinner last night." He pointed out.

"I had detention with Umbridge, because I acted out. Plus I wasn't hungry."

"Nonsense. You're always hungry. Show me your hand." He ordered. Harry shook his head. He sighed and took Harry's hand in his own. He frowned. "Must you have scars all the time?" Draco mocked. He sneered.

"I sent you the murtlap essence, didn't I?"

"I have detention again tonight, she'll know that I'm healing myself. I can't give her another excuse to make me write 'I must not heal myself' a hundred times." Draco chuckled softly.

"I wonder what she'd say if she found out that you were gay Potter."

"She'd probably make me write something like 'I must not snog boys' or something." Harry decided. Draco pulled him even closer and kissed him frantically. His tongue explored Harry's mouth hungrily. Draco moaned softly and it was the most beautiful sound Harry had heard. Draco slid his hand under Harry's jumper, moving his hand around slowly. Harry's hand dug deep into his waist as the kiss became even more intense. They pulled away slightly, their arms still curled around each other.

"Careful Potter." Draco whispered gently in his ear. "You must not snog boys."

Harry blushed furiously. It really was a major turn on, honestly. Draco was nibbling on his ear, slowly. Then he pressed a chaste kiss against Harry's lips.