Chapter 17. Debt Repaid

Celica was now paired up with Tigerclaw, she got along with Dogpound very well, now she plans on getting along with the mutant hunter.
Tigerclaw: So, Celica is it? I heard from Shredder that you volunteered to help us correct?
Celica: Yep. that's right
"Then I guess He made a wise decision on choosing you." Tigerclaw said as he puts his hand on Celica's shoulder
Minerva: ...
Minerva was feeling uncomfortable about the mutant hunter putting his hand on Celica, but Celica didn't mind.
Celica: It's ok Minerva, he's alright.
Minerva: ...

Meanwhile, Raph was running from rooftop to rooftop still uncomfortable about Kokonoe being in charge.
"I Can't believe that Kokonoe person gave me an order, I didn't recall Leo leaving her in charge," Raph said to himself
Lambda then appeared beside Raph from a spatial transfer.
Lambda: spatial transfer complete.
Raph: Hey! Kokonoe! What's the big idea!
Kokonoe: No need to shout, I can hear you just fine,
Raph: What's going on!? Why is she here!
Kokonoe: I thought I send Lambda over to you so you can get a little back-up.
Raph: Look I don't need back-up. And how did you even find me!?
Kokonoe: I installed a tracking device on your phone,
Just then Foot ninjas appeared behind them.
"I could use a good warm-up!" Raph said as he took out his sais
Lambda: Initiating combat mode.
Raph and Lambda manage to take down all of the foot ninjas
But when the last Foot ninja was about to attack, it was stabbed by an icy katana.
Raph: Hey, What gives! I had him!
???: Hmph. You just never change do you.
The mysterious figure came out from the shadows and it was the Hero of Ikaruga, Jin Kisaragi.
Raph looked wide-eyed, his arch-rival was standing right in front of him.
Raph: Um... Kokonoe? I'm gonna call you back.
Kokonnoe: Why? What's going on?
Ralph: My Arch-rival is here.
Kokonoe: You mean Jin? Raph, Jin is not one of the unexpected activities. You need to get out of there!
But Raph hangs up without listening to Kokonoe's advice.
Jin: We seem to bump into each other a lot lately. And I'm getting sick of it.
Raph: For once I agree with you, so what are you doing here?
"I was about to ask you the same thing," Jin said after he gave Raph a murderous glare
Raph: A certain "Professor" Ordered me to investigate one of the unexpected activities.
Jin: If one of those activities refers to that scientist, I already took care of him.
Raph: See! That's one of the reasons why I hate you.
"Enough idle chatter. Let's settle this." Jin said before he readied Yukianesa.
"I always wanted a rematch with you!" Raph said as he took out his sais
But then Jin remembered something, about his brother Ragna, He wanted to meet him again after he teamed up with him,
"On second thought, Our rematch will have to wait," Jin said as he sheaths Yukianesa
"I have important business with my brother" Jin said as he turned around to leave.
"Get back here!" Raph yelled as he ran after Jin.
He was not going to let him escape. Not after what Jin had done to him,
"You leave me no choice." Kokonoe sighed as she pushes a button
But before he could attack Jin from behind, he along with Lambda were teleported away.
"What a nuisance," Jin said before he left.
Raph and Lambda reappeared in another area.
Raph: Kokonoe, What gives! I almost had him!
Kokonoe: YOU IDIOT!!! You weren't supposed to attack Jin, that was not part of the plan.
"Well excuse me "Professor" I had unfinished business with that Military looking, pretty boy!" Raph argued.
Kokonoe: You know it's always important to the plot to listen to people's warnings.
Raph: Wait, Really?
Kokonoe: Your practically a walking dead man! Seriously, if it weren't for me you would've died!
Raph: Yeah yeah whatever. But still, I can't stand that guy!
Kokonoe: Idiot. See? You lose your temper at the drop of a hat, you knew you couldn't win the first time you fought him but you went ahead and fought him anyway didn't you?
Raph: What? What Proof do you have!
Kokonoe: That your actions are proof enough. Why don't just try to get over through your thick skull you dumb pile of crap!
Raph: P-Pile of...
Kokonoe: If you rush into a battle without a plan again, I'm going to have Lambda put Algae on your pizza next time you want pizza!
Raph looked wide-eyed, he loved pizza, but when he thought about a pizza with algae as a topping, it became extremely uncomforting
Raph: You... You wouldn't!
Kokonoe: Oh I will if you keep getting reckless.
He then saw Tigerclaw, but he was with someone, a certain girl with auburn hair and her automaton protector.
"Perfect." Raph said as he took out his sais and then jumps in to attack.
Kokonoe: Damn it Raph! *sigh* Guess there's no choice, Lambda you go on ahead, I got an incoming call.
Lambda: Understood.
Tigerclaw stopped to where he was, he knew something was wrong. like they were surrounded.
Tigerclaw: Celica! Move!
Tigerclaw grabs Celica just in time before she got hurt by Raph's sneak attack
Tigerclaw: You okay?
Celica: Yeah.
Tigerclaw: Cause we're about to have guests.
Their attackers were none other than Raphael and Lambda-11
Raph: Tigerclaw...
Tigerclaw: Well if it isn't one of Hamato Yoshi's sons.
Celica: You know this guy?
Tigerclaw: We have a history.
Raph: And you brought yourself a sidekick, shame that she's going to be easy to take down.
"It's time, stand back Celica." Tigerclaw said as he took out his sword.
"No, I'm fighting too. you don't have to worry Minerva is really strong." Celica insisted.
"Don't say you two weren't warned," Raph said before he attacks Celica.
I think you mean us three." Celica Corrected.
Raph: What are you-
Before Raph could finish, he was punched by Minerva's giant arm.
"OK, now I get it," Raph said before he got up.
Minerva: ...
Lambda: Engaging Battle mode.
"I was thinking the same thing Lambda" Raph says as he took out his Sais.
Raph: you take Tigerclaw, I'll handle his sidekick.
Tigerclaw: Here they come, Get ready Celica.
Celica: Right.
Minerva transforms her arm into a cannon and starts firing.
Raph dodges every blast Minerva fires,
He then attempts to stab the automaton but she blocks it with one of her giant arms and counters with the other arm.
Celica: Lance Quiche!
Minerva transforms into flight mode and rams into Raph.
Lambda summoned a bunch of swords and they are aimed at Tigerclaw as he has a blocks all of them
Raph decided to go for plan B, Instead of going for Minerva, He was going for Celica,
Raph kicks Celica but she dodges it in time only for her to have her back against the wall
Tigerclaw: Celica!
Minerva: ...!
Tigerclaw and Minerva rush in to try to save Celica but they were occupied by Lambda
Raph: Lights out for you girl.
As Raph was about to deal a knockout blow to the Resurrected Chrono Phantasma, Fishface stepped in and saved Celica by Kicking Raph in the stomach.
Fishface extends his hand to help Celica to her feet.
Fishface: you alright?
Celica: Yeah, I'm perfectly fine. So what are you doing here?
Fishface:  I came here to return a favor. For now, go hide.
Celica: No, I'm helping too.
Fishface: Alright just stay close.
Kokonoe: Oh great this guy again. What the hell do you want?
Fishface: I came here searching for Ragna the Bloodedge. Shredder has unfinished business with him.
Raph: Whatever happened to going after us and Splinter?
Fishface: Oh let's just say, Ragna is the bigger threat. Now Give me intel,  I want all you got on Ragna the Bloodedge from that tin can brain.
Lambda: Permission to give Enemy intel, Denied,
Fishface: I'll jab a cable in your head if I need to!
Raph: Great..! Now we got four people to deal with!
Kokonoe: Nope just you.
Raph: What do you mean?
"You got too reckless by jumping in without a plan. So your gonna take these guys on your own" Kokonoe explained.
Raph: Wait you're ditching me!?
Kokonoe: Well that's what you get when you charged in without a plan. Lambda, prepare for transfer
Lambda: Initiating spatial transfer.
Lambda was then teleported away by the spatial transfer
"I swear When I get my hands on her." Raph muttered.
However the moment he got distracted his weapons were clashed by Tigerclaw's weapon.
Tigerclaw: Pity. Even Hakumen put up more of a fight.
Luckily Raph broke the clash as he kicked the hunter backwards.
Raph dodged Tigerclaw's strike and charged at Celica. But she had a trick up her sleeve.
Celica: Casque Velouté!
Minerva tossed her in the air as she transforms and ruthlessly attacks the hot-headed turtle with countless slashes before catching Celica.
Raph lands on the ground as he struggles to get up.
Raph: Don't think this is over girl!
Raph takes out a smoke bomb and throws on the ground causing him to disappear
The two mutants were about to go after Raph, But Celica stopped them.
Celica: No it's ok, he's had enough.
Tigerclaw: Why did you let him go?
Celica: It's best if we let him go. So that way he'll live to fight another day.
Fishface: Your kind Celica...
Celica: So how did we do?
Tiger claw: You... did well.
Minerva: ...
Celica: Anyway we should be heading out, It was great teaming up with you.
Celica shook hands with the two mutants knowing that it was a pleasure for her to be teaming up with them.
Celica: Hey! If you got anymore missions feel free to call us.
Tigerclaw: Of course we'll let you know if we have any missions.
Celica and Minerva left knowing that they had the best night ever.