Chapter 11. Murakumo Unit

Karai arrived back at Shredder's lair to tell him what she encountered.
Karai: Father I spotted Ragna the Bloodedge fighting Bradford, and he said that one of his so called "friends" Arrived here as well.
Shredder: What do you mean?
Karai: He didn't arrive here alone, it appears that there are others that are from his world.
Shredder: So they're from Ragna's world I assume.
Karai: yes, I think one of them was Hakumen.
Shredder: Destroy his friends, I'll deal with this Ragna the Bloodedge myself,
Tigerclaw: But what about the Turtles?
Shredder: I'll deal with them later, Right now Ragna the Bloodedge is our top priority, You, bring this to him.
Shredder hands a note to one of his minions as it left to find Ragna.
Shredder: You have my attention Ragna the Bloodedge.
Meanwhile, Out in the midnight city, a girl with pale skin, a sunken red eye, gray hair with a regulator as part of her eyepatch, wearing a light blue jumpsuit with a white cape wearing over it was standing on top of a building. This was the 13th Prime Field Device. A.K.A, Nu-13.
Nu: analyzing location, Analysis complete, Current location, unknown.
That was when the Krang droids confronted her.
Krang, the one called the unknown specimen has been found by Krang, Krang must take it to Krang's TCRI
Nu-13: ...
The Kraang droids charge up their blasters pointing at the 13th Prime Field Device
Nu: Targets confirmed as hostile, Murakumo Unit... Activate.

Just then a giant sword appeared and crashed down from behind which created a sizable cloud of dust, as she began to transform, when the smoke cleared she is now in a light blue jumpsuit, her face covered by a visor glowing a single red eye with b...

Just then a giant sword appeared and crashed down from behind which created a sizable cloud of dust, as she began to transform, when the smoke cleared she is now in a light blue jumpsuit, her face covered by a visor glowing a single red eye with bladed armor and 8 floating blades at her command resembling a female mechanical warrior, this was the Nox Nyctores Lux Sanctus: Murakumo.

Nu-13: Commencing Termination of the targets.
The droids start firing at the Anti-Sankishin Core Unit, but she dodged them by flying in the air, She then summoned several black swords from the black spaces she created and they started raining down on her enemies, slaughtering every single Kraang droid that stood in her path
Nu-13: Targets Neutralized, objective complete.
Unexpectedly she heard someone clapping.
Baxter: Impressive showing.
Nu created a few blank spaces thinking that Baxter was a threat.
Baxter: Woah I'm not your enemy! If you put those whatever they are away we can talk,
Nu-13 thinks about it for a moment, the black spaces then disappear and she ceased her action
Baxter: Ok, Let's talk, first off what are you?
Nu's response for a robotic one, was simple."Unit description, 13th prime field device, Nu."
Baxter: OK... Nu, I have a proposal for you.
Nu: ...?
Baxter: you see I work for an orgainization called the foot clan led by Shredder, and We are currently enemies of the Ninja Turtles and we could use your help taking them out, so wanna join us?
Nu: Request to join the Foot clan, granted.
Baxter: Perfect. Maybe I could call you my new weapon,