Chapter 30: New Power

After Ragna's new form was complete, Ragna's bullet wound instantly healed itself
Ragna then turns to the foot bots that held him and Leo back as he ruthlessly rips them apart.
Leo looks at Ragna in shock, he has never seen Ragna like this so he backs up to get to safety.
Tigerclaw takes out his gun as he threatens to shoot Ragna.
Tigerclaw: Do not come any closer, monster, one more step and the turtle falls to his death!
Ragna didn't listen as he picked up Bloodscythe which then became empowered with seithr
Tigerclaw: You left me no choice.
Tigerclaw drops Mikey into the furnace but Ragna warps and grabs Mikey, saving him from death.
He still had his eyes closed thinking that he was dead, but he wasn't, he was still alive. He opened his eyes slowly as he saw Ragna but he looked different
Ragna warps to Leo as he puts down Mikey as he warps back to confront his enemy
Mikey: Woah..! What happened to Ragna?!
Leo: I don't know, I've never seen him like that before
He then warps in front of his enemy as he slowly walks toward him after he gets Mikey to safety

Tigerclaw takes out his gun and fires at Ragna but the bullets didn't faze him, in fact, they didn't even touch him, much to Tigerclaw's surprise.
Ragna released a Dead Spike which was more powerful than his base form.
Tigerclaw blocks the projectile but it sends him back a couple of feet.
Tigerclaw: What are you!?
Ragna didn't respond as he transformed his sword into a scythe and released a gigantic slash wave
Tigerclaw avoided it but the attack sliced a concrete wall
This was not the Ragna he fought last time they encountered each other.
"Try coming back from this"  Tigerclaw said as he shot a bullet at an explosive tank which caused an explosion which consumed Ragna
Tigerclaw smirks as he puts his gun away.
But then his expression changed to complete shock when he saw that Ragna was still alive as he swats away the explosion, heck it barely did anything to him, all that did was piss him off.
Ragna walks slowly towards his enemy
Tigerclaw activates his Jetpack to avoid Ragna from getting him
Ragna then warps in the air and grabs his face as he threw him to the ground.
Ragna then came over and grabs the bounty hunter's face.
Then tendrils appeared from the ground as the bounty hunter was bombarded.
He then threw him outside.
Ragna transforms his sword into a scythe as he walks over to his enemy. He was about to kill the Mutant Bounty Hunter but Celica runs in and stops him from killing the Tiger Mutant
Ragna then ceased his movement as he returned to his base form kneeling on the ground exhausted.
Mikey: Celica!?
Leo: Do you know her?
Mikey: Of course I do!
When Ragna regained consciousness, his green eye opened but his red eye was closed and his right arm was paralyzed.
Leo: Ragna, why do you have one eye open?
Ragna: Celica... Has the ability... to nullify Seithr.
Leo and Mikey looked at him confused.
Ragna: So when she's with me, I can keep the Azure Grimoire from corrupting me.
Mikey: oh ok.
Mikey then looked over at Celica who was helping Tigerclaw up.
Mikey: Celica why are you with him?
Celica: Sorry I couldn't tell you this sooner. But I volunteered to help the foot clan
Mikey, Leo and Ragna became shocked at what Celica said.
Mikey: You what!?
Celica: But don't worry it was temporary.
Mikey: Oh, ok good. So, why are you protecting Tigerclaw?
Celica: Even though my help for the Foot Clan is over, I still consider him a friend.
Tigerclaw: Celica...
Tigerclaw was surprised that Celica cared about him.
Celica: So can you let us off the hook just this once?
Ragna looked at the two turtles awaiting for their approval as they both nod.
Ragna then lets out a sigh before saying.
Ragna: Alright, we'll let you go for now, just try not to get lost,
But before the Resurrected Chrono Phantasma left with the Mutant Bounty Hunter, Tigerclaw gave Ragna a Warning.
"Ragna the Bloodedge, Remember this, you are Shredder's new target." Tigerclaw said before he left with Celica.
When Celica was gone, his right eye opened and his right arm was no longer paralyzed.
Leo: Ragna, what was that just now!?
Ragna: I don't know,  the moment I saw that Mikey was in danger, I suddenly felt different, it was like I was losing control of the Azure,
Leo: So When you were talking to this Celica person, What do you mean by "getting lost?" Has she done that before?
Ragna: Yeah all because of her terrible sense of direction.
Leo: So even though she was with the Foot Clan can you still trust her Ragna?
Ragna: Of course I do, I protected her back in my world several times. What about you Mikey?
Mikey: Well even though she used to help the Foot Clan I still trust her because when I first met her, she gave me the pizza she had.
Leo: Guess I'm outvoted then
Ragna: Good, We're done here.
Ragna starts the Blood Runner as the two turtles got on and drove off.