Chapter 48: Caught up

After the incident with Nu-13, Makoto woke up by herself.
Makoto: Ow... man did that hurt.
Noel and Raph saw Makoto getting up so Noel Runs over to her beastkin friend as Raph followed her.
Noel: Makoto!
Makoto: Noel?
"Makoto, you ok?" Noel asked as she helped Makoto,
Makoto: Yeah I'm ok,
Soon Makoto sensed something, and it was not good news.
Makoto: Something's not right.
Raph: Whatever it is, we can take them.
Makoto: No you guys should leave,
Noel: Why!?
Makoto: Noel, I don't want you to get captured again, Go! I'll catch up with you later.
Makoto was right, the last time Fishface captured her, and she does not want to be captured again, so she took Makoto's advice and left with Raph.
Noel: Ok, Be careful Makoto.
After they left, Karai appears in front of the Unfaltering Beastkin.
Karai: You're one of Ragna's friends right?
Makoto: I'm sorry do I know you?
Karai: My name's Karai, and are you some kind of mutant?
Makoto: Uh... Ok, I'm Makoto, and I'm not a mutant, I'm a half-beastkin, or to make it in simple terms, I'm a Demi-human.
Karai: A demi-human huh? I have a proposal I would like you to join the foot clan.
Makoto: Sorry, hard pass. If I join you I would go against my friends.
Karai: A Shame, and here I thought we'd be friends.
Makoto: Huh?
A foot bot knocks out Makoto from behind before Karai drags the half-beastkin with her.

Ragna was driving his Blood Runner through the streets with Mikey holding on until he saw three individuals.
Ragna: I see the others!
Ragna drove his bike toward the others as he slammed down on the brakes.
Soon and spatial transfer appeared and out came Lambda.
Lambda: Spatial Transfer complete.
Donnie: Lambda!
Kokonoe: Not a lot has changed except for that Psychopathic scientist who got in our way.
Donnie: Glad we caught up with you,
Ragna: What the hell happened with you guys?
Leo: Well let's see, I encountered Hakumen and it seems like he and Dogpound knew each other.
Ragna: Yeah I talked to the Azrael Rip-off about him earlier, he said he made a deal with him, something about destroying you guys?
Mikey: Wait does that mean he's working with the Foot clan!?
Ragna: I wasn't finished dumbass, he then said that Hakumen broke the deal by saying he was never on his side, to begin with.
Raph: I saw Jin, my arch-rival he wasn't even impressed with my skills at all. and get this, he treated Noel like dirt!
Kokonoe: Yeah, Jin is always like that to Noel,
Leo: What do you mean?
Kokonoe: It's because she resembles his younger sister Saya, whom Ragna paid much more attention to when they were kids and that's why he hates her.
Ragna looks around and noticed that Celica wasn't with Donnie
Ragna: Where's Celica?
Donnie: Oh yeah Celica ran off.
Ragna's eye twitched in anger after he heard what Donnie said.
Donnie: well she was with me earlier while I was talking to you, and as soon as I looked back and poof! she was gone in a second.
he then looks at Donnie with a calm look before he takes a deep breath, he walks over to Donnie very calmly as Donnie nervously laughed, Next thing Donnie knew, his cheeks were getting pulled really hard by Ragna,

(Imagine Donnie in the place of Aqua)
"YOU IDIOT!!!" Ragna yelled as he pulled Donnie's cheeks hard.
Donnie: Ow! Shtop Pulling on my sheeks!
Leo and Mikey were completely shocked, they had never seen Ragna like this,
Mikey: You know, Ragna gets scary when he gets mad.
Leo: he must have learned it from Raph.
Raph: I heard that!
While the others were talking, Noel looked behind her and saw Karai dragging Makoto's unconscious body
Noel puts her hands over her mouth horrified that her friend got captured. She had to tell the others.
Noel: can we continue this later? Right now Makoto got captured!
"What!?" Ragna said as he lets go of Donnie's Cheeks.
Leo: Who took her?
Noel: I think her name was Karai,
Ragna: You're talking about that Kunoichi Bitch aren't you?
Leo came over and puts her hand on Noel's shoulder.
Leo: It's ok Noel if your devastated, Raph and I will-
Noel: No. I'll go, Makoto's my friend, and I know her better,
Leo: Well if you're going you'll need someone to back you up. I'll be the one to back you up.
Noel: Thank you,
Ragna: In that case, Raph you take Mikey, Donnie you'll accompany Lambda.
Raph: No way am I taking Mikey!
Before Raph was about to argue any further, Ragna bonked on Raph's head.
Raph: Ragna! Will you quit doing that!?
"You're taking him whether you like it or not!" Ragna snapped before he left,
Raph glared at Ragna while rubbing the top of his head. But he left with Mikey,
Kokonoe: Well you heard the man,
Donnie and Lambda head out while Leo and Noel did the same,