Chapter 24. Azure's Curse

Meanwhile, Ragna and his allies were back at the lair and saw Leo was feeling better,
"Hey Leo, glad that your feeling better. how's your arm?" Ragna asked.
"I'll live" Leo said after he looked at his healed arm
Leo: So what happened with you Ragna?
Ragna: Well Raph ran out cause he pissed about his algae topping pizza, the. He got captured by the Fish-looking Prick, and get this. Nu was with him.
Leo: Who?
Ragna: Nu-13, She's a Murakumo Unit. Luckily, I stepped in and got Raph out of his cage.
Leo: that's cool, but quick question, What are Murakumo Units?
Ragna: Professor, Explain.
Kokonoe: They're Robot girls that can slay gods. And they are extremely dangerous.
Leo: Not much info about them, but I'll take it.

Tsubaki looked out and saw Raph coming back.
Tsubaki: Guys, Raph's coming!
Mikey: Perfect.
Mikey gets prepared to prank Raph by filling upn a balloon with water.
"What are you doing Mikey?" Noel asked.
Mikey: I'm going to prank Raph with a water balloon.
When Raph got back, he was greeted by Tsubaki.
Tsubaki: Raph! You're alright! We were so worried about you.
Raph: Well I'm fine now Tsubaki.
Tsubaki: Well at least you made it back safely.
Just then a water balloon was thrown and it hits Raph,
Mikey: Oh yeah! You just got owned by Michelangelo!
"Does he always pull stunts like this?" Ragna asked Leo.
Leo: Well, most of the time yes.
"Uh excuse me for one sec." Raph said to Tsubaki before he runs after Mikey.
Noel: What got into him all of a sudden?
Donnie: Mikey has a history of being a prankster, and Raph mostly chases Mikey around.
Ragna: Wait here.
Mikey reached a dead end and Raph caught up to him, But before Raph can punish Mikey for his prank, Ragna bonked Raph in the head.
Raph: Ragna! What'd you do that for!?
Ragna: You shouldn't be harassing your brother like that.
Raph: Well you didn't have to hit me you know!
"Oh I think I did, Now come on, Training's about to start" Ragna said before he dragged Raph into the training room.
Mikey sighed in relief when Ragna saved Mikey from Raph.
"Hey Professor, sorry I threatened your creation." Raph apologized
Kokonoe: No it's fine.
Ragna and the others head to the training room for their lesson from Splinter. While the others kneeled down, Ragna leaned against a wall.

Suddenly, Ragna grunted in pain when his Right arm started pulsing as he gripped it tightlyDonnie: Um Ragna? Are you okay?"Yeah I'm fine

Donnie: Um Ragna? Are you okay?
"Yeah I'm fine." Ragna said as he shook his head to snap out of it.
After Splinter arrived, he assigned each person to be paired up with another, Mikey was with Tsubaki, Donnie with Noel, Raph and Makoto were paired up, And Leo and Ragna.

Timeskip...
After the 3 matches were done, with the victors being Tsubaki, Noel and Raph, it was Ragna vs. Leo.
Leo: Just to let you know, I'm not like Raph. So give it all you got.
Ragna's right arm started pulsing again as he grunted in pain
Leo: Uh you ok Ragna?
Ragna: Yeah I'm fine
"Well then, Ready?" Leo asked as he readied his sword.