Chapter 5. Wings of Justice.

Ragna and April met up with the turtles at the center of the city.
Ragna: So you guys encounter anyone from my world?
Leo: of course, we were looking for Tsubaki until a guy with a white mask appeared and attacked us.
Ragna: And let me guess. Your favorite asshole fought him and got his ass whopped.
Leo: Yep you guessed it.
Raph: Hey!
Donnie: Hey. The same thing happened to us. Except that we didn't fight him.
Mikey: you got to admit that he's a superhero.
Ragna: for the last fricken time, He's not a superhero.
Mikey: oh my gosh we gotta get back to the lair!
Ragna: Why?
Mikey: Splinters gonna have our heads if we don't return.
The turtles, April and Ragna rush back to the lair

Meanwhile, A girl with scarlet hair wearing a white uniform was lying on the ground unconscious, when all of a sudden she woke up and finds herself in a sewer. This is Tsubaki Yayoi.
Tsubaki: Ow... where am I?
Tsubaki: Jin? Noel? Makoto?
Tsubaki started walking through the sewer searching for her friends until she stumbled upon the turtle lair,
Tsubaki's mind: guess it's worth checking out.

 where am I?Tsubaki: Jin? Noel? Makoto?Tsubaki started walking through the sewer searching for her friends until she stumbled upon the turtle lair,Tsubaki's mind: guess it's worth checking out

Tsubaki: Hello? Anyone here?
There was no response.
Tsubaki decided to take a tour to check out the whole turtle lair by herself.
She was amazed at how it was built.
She then checked out the training room, this was a good time for her to do some training
She took out her weapon, the Sealed Armament: Izayoi, and began practicing her swordsmanship
That was when Splinter came out and watched Tsubaki's training.
Tsubaki: Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. I-I better get going!
Splinter: no it's fine, keep practicing.
Splinter: Your swordsmanship is quite impressive young lady. What is your name?
Tsubaki: T-Tsubaki Yayoi. First lieutenant of the N.O.L  Zero Squadron.
Splinter: now now, no need to be frightened.
Tsubaki: I'm sorry.
Splinter: How about you tell me that weapon of yours?
"It's the Sealed Armegus: Izayoi," Tsubaki replied as she showed her weapon to him
Splinter: Interesting. So what brings you here?
Tsubaki: I'm looking for some of my friends you wouldn't happen to know where they are would you?
Splinter: I have not sadly,
Tsubaki: Oh... Would you mind if I stay here for a while?
Splinter: of course
"thank you, sir," Tsubaki said while smiling.
Tsubaki took out a book about Japanese history from the bookshelf and started reading.
Tsubaki then heard footsteps she had to hide, the best place to hide was the lab.
that was when the turtle, April, and Ragna got back.
Mikey: Splinter's not gonna like this.
Leo: look we have to give him a good reason why we left without permission. Speaking of which... Stop hiding.
Tsubaki: So you noticed me, Rather impressive.
As she came out from hiding she was wearing a robe-wearing a mask

"Gah! It's a ghost!" Mikey yelled as he jumps onto Raph's arms.
Donnie: I highly doubt that it's a ghost.
"Wow! Splinter wasn't kidding!" Tsubaki said in amazement.
Donnie: How do you know Splinter?
Leo: look we can't recognize you wearing that mask of yours, So, can you take off that mask so we can see what you really look like?
Tsubaki obliged as she removed her mask

Donnie: How do you know Splinter?Leo: look we can't recognize you wearing that mask of yours, So, can you take off that mask so we can see what you really look like?Tsubaki obliged as she removed her mask

"Thank goodness you're not a ghost." Mikey said as he sighed in relief
Raph drops Mikey.
Raph: Ghosts aren't real!
Leo: Hold on! Isn't that the girl Noel and Makoto told us to find?
Donnie: Now that I think about. Yes it is!
Tsubaki: Wait. You know Noel and Makoto?
Mikey: Yeah, Leo and I actually encountered them.
But when she noticed Ragna, Tsubaki took out her weapon, the Ars Armagis: Izayoi and points it at Ragna.
Tsubaki: What are you doing here?
Ragna: I got sucked in to this world here and besides, you and I aren't the only ones who got transported here.
Tsubaki: What do you mean? Are you that there are others who were brought here too?
Ragna: are you fricking kidding? of course, look, if we want to get back home we're gonna have to team up.
Tsubaki: How do I know that I can trust you?
Ragna: Look Tsubaki, It's only temporary, We can hate each other all we want once we get back home.
Even though Tsubaki didn't like that idea she had no choice but to accept it.
Tsubaki: Alright, but after this, we are enemies again.
"So how did you find our lair?" Donnie asked
"I woke up in the sewer room, I was looking for the others until I stumbled upon your home." Tsubaki explained
That was when Makoto entered the lair,
Makoto: Tsubaki, There you are!
Tsubaki: Makoto!
Makoto rush over to Tsubaki and hugs her.
Makoto: Where have you been? We've been looking all over for you!
Tsubaki: I was in the sewers, I was trying to find you and Noel before I entered the lair.
Tsubaki: Wait... Where's Noel?
Makoto: Noel's been abducted!
"What!?" Tsubaki said as her eyes widened.
Ragna: Who took her?
Makoto: I think his name was Xever.
Raph: so are you saying that Fishface and the foot clan, abducted Noel?
Makoto: Wait Fishface?
Leo: It's a nickname Mikey came up with for Xever.
Tsubaki: Where did they take her?
Makoto: He said that he was going to be at the docks,
Leo: Then that's where we'll go.
Splinter: I'm afraid I can't let you.
"That's Splinter?" Ragna whispered to Mikey
"The one and only." Mikey whispered back.
Splinter: you left the lair without my permission, therefore you are grounded.
The turtles groaned as they followed Splinter in the training room.
That's when Ragna spoke.
Ragna: Hold it Gramps.
Ragna: You don't have to punish them, you old prick,
Splinter turns around with a surprised look on his face
Leo: Hey Ragna, Don't be disrespectful to our sensei.
Ragna: I would like to have a word with your master. Besides I have a lot of explaining to do,
Leo: Sure go ahead.
Ragna kneels down in front of Splinter.
Ragna: The name's Ragna the Bloodedge, long story short, I got transported here by an acquaintance of mine, I befriended April and the turtles. I'll give you several good reasons why they were above ground without your permission.
Splinter: Very well.
Ragna: Right, you see Donnie asked me if there are any others who were brought to this world, So we split up, First off, Donnie and Leo's Favorite Asshole encountered Jin. and Raph got his ass whooped.
Raph: Wha- What'd you-!?
Tsubaki: Jin is here in this world?
Donnie: Ok sorry to interrupt miss Tsubaki but how do you this Jin person.
Tsubaki: Jin and I are childhood friends since the Militairy academy. I'm just glad to know that he's here in this world.
Ragna: Leo and Mikey encountered Noel and Makoto, they were looking for you Tsubaki,
Ragna: During our second patrol, Leo and his favorite asshole encountered the masked freak, the asshole challenged him, and guess what? He got his ass wrecked.
"Ok that's it!" Raph yelled as he cracked his knuckles.
He stomps over to Ragna. He was about to hit him but Leo and Makoto hold him back.
Donnie: What does he mean by the masked freak?
Tsubaki: I think he's referring to Hakumen
Mikey: wait, who's Hakumen?
Tsubaki: he's the leader of the Six Heroes who fought and slain the black beast.
"Oh are you talking about the guy with the white mask that looked like a superhero?" Mikey asked
Makoto: I highly doubt he's a superhero.
Ragna: Look if the shredder gets his hands on Noel, it's not gonna be good.
Splinter: I agree with your judgement Ragna, But i still can't let you go out.
Tsubaki: Fine. I'll go by myself,
Tsubaki was about to leave the lair until Leo stopped her
Leo: Wait! We'll go with you.
Raph: Wait... we are?
Tsubaki: Really?
Leo: yeah we know how important Noel is. So we'll do whatever it takes to help you get her back.
Tsubaki: guys... Thank you.
Ragna thinks for a moment, and then he had an idea.
Ragna: Wait... I have an idea. Gramps, If we save Noel, could you possibly unground them?
"I suppose that could possibly work... Very well but do be careful." Splinter said.
Ragna: April, you are gonna be alright staying behind?
April: Yeah I can do that.
With that, The turtles, Ragna, Makoto and Tsubaki head out to find and rescue Noel