Chapter 43: Split up

Ragna slowly wakes up from being unconscious from the explosion caused by Nu-13.
He slowly gets up and looks around and saw his Blood Runner on the ground luckily it was still intact.
Ragna: Leo! Noel! If you can hear me say something!
He took out his t-phone and tried calling them, but to no avail, there was no response.
Ragna: Damn it, no signal.
Just then Foot Bots appeared in front of Ragna.
Ragna: You gotta be shitin me.
The foot ninjas attack the S Class criminal while Ragna readies Blood Scythe
Ragna: Dead Spike!
Ragna fires a wave of darkness which devours all of the foot ninjas in darkness.
Ragna's mind: Who the hell's leading these guys?
Soon an unknown person landed in front of Ragna and it was Karai.
Karai: Ragna the Bloodedge, we meet again.

Ragna: You're that Kunoichi Bitch. What do you want? Did Shredder send you to capture me?
Karai: You guessed it, Now would you mind turning yourself in?
Ragna's mind: Yep I knew it.
Ragna: Sorry but that's not gonna happen.
Karai: You're by yourself aren't you.
Ragna: Yeah, We got separated because of that damn Murakumo Unit.
Karai: Murakumo Unit?
"Oh, you haven't heard? Bastard Stockman got himself a new weapon, Nu-13, She and I have a history." Ragna explained.
Karai: I see.
Ragna: So I got a question, why do you take orders from Shredder?
Karai: Shredder is stubborn he drives me crazy.
Ragna: Don't be stupid, if he's driving you crazy just frickin quit!
Karai: Even if I wanted to I couldn't, my father would find out, and foot clan traitors aren't treated kindly.
Ragna: Listen, there may come at a time where you have to turn on him, you can't be his tool forever,
"Tell you what, you tell me where the turtles are and I'll team up with you against Shredder, what do you say?" Karai said as she took her hand out for a handshake,
Ragna thinks about it for a moment, he was about to shake her hand... until he swats it away
Ragna: Sorry, but I don't take deals from backstabbers.
Karai: Oh? You think I backstab people?
Ragna's: Of course you do, you help your enemies, and at the end of the day, you stab them in the back.
Karai: I had a feeling you would say that.
Karai grabs the hilt of her tanto.
"If you won't come with me, I'll just have to force you," Karai said before she attacks Ragna
Ragna's Mind: I can beat this bitch without the Azure.
Ragna took out Bloodscythe and clash with Karai's Tanto.
Ragna then kicks the kunoichi back,
Ragna: Hell's Fang!
Ragna attacks her with his engulfed in darkness but Karai catches Ragna off guard and puts him in an armlock. But Ragna smirked.
Ragna: Big mistake.
Karai: What are you-?
His right hand was suddenly engulfed with seithr which causes the Foot Clan Kunoichi to let go.
Ragna: Inferno Diviner!
Ragna uppercuts Karai with a sword slash hilt and follows up with an uppercut then a heel slam sending her into the ground hard,
Ragna lands in front of her and points his sword at Karai.
Karai: Ok I have to admit, you got some skill.
Ragna: Yeah, I was trained by my master.
Karai: Was it Splinter?
Ragna: Actually, no it was Jubei,
Karai: and who is this Jubei exactly?
"Like hell, I'm gonna tell you," Ragna said as he puts his sword away.
Karai gets up and saw other foot ninjas outside
Karai: By the way, they're hunting for you, I'd watch out for Shredder, ever since you defeated him, he's been dead set on killing you.
"Great thanks for the tip," Ragna said in sarcasm before Karai left.
Ragna's mind: I better find the others before they get hurt.
Ragna left the warehouse and started to find the others that got separated from him but not before he took his Blood Runner with him.