Chapter 55: Explaination of the Nox

The next day, Jin quickly woke up after being unconscious.
Jin ...! *pant* *pant* ...Not Again..!
There was something not quite right about the room he is in. Jin scanned the room taking in his surroundings.
Jin: This is...? Why am I in a bed? Where am I?
Jin got out of the futon bed and looked around to where he was, his eyes were then drawn to his Nox Nyctores Mucro Algesco Yukianesa and that was when he remembered when He fought Ragna and Dogpound in the streets before he was defeated by them
Jin: I see. That's right I was... I fought my brother and that mutant scum and that's when... Wait. What happened to my brother!?
Jin: I... I don't have time to lay around here. Damn these wounds...
Jin attempts to leave but he was too injured. That was when Leo entered the room.
Leo: Woah, you shouldn't be pushing so hard!
"Who the hell are you? Where is this place?" Jin demanded as he grabbed his Nox Nyctores and points Yukianesa at Leo.
Leo: Calm down, your names Jin right?
Jin: How do you know my name? You... are one of Captain Hazama's underlings?
Leo: No I'm not. I'm Leonardo, just call me Leo and Your at the lair.
Jin: A lair? How long was I asleep?
Leo: About 8 hours.
Jin: I've been unconscious for 8 hours..?
Jin: Leo was it? Who brought me here?
Leo: Ragna did.
"My brother brought me here? I apologize, but I'm not feeling well, could you please leave?" Jin asked after he sheathes his Nox
"Yeah sure, I'll give you some time," Leo said before he left
Jin got up and left the room to find more answers

Once Jin left the room he puts down Yukianesa near the weapon rack.
Splinter: I see you are awake.
Jin: What the hell are you? Some kind of Beastkin?
Tsubaki: Jin, Calm down, he's a friend.
Jin: Tsubaki... you look. amazing.
Tsubaki: Thank you. My clothes are getting washed so I'm wearing this in the meantime, Jin I was hoping you and I can chat outside for a bit.
Jin: Very well.
Jin and Tsubaki left the lair to catch up about what happened before Donnie came out from his lab when he looked over and saw Yukianesa near the weapon rack which piqued his interest
Donnie: I have never seen this kind of sword, maybe if I can get a closer look...
Ragna came out from his room that Kokonoe made for him as he stretched until his eyes widened when Donnie got near Yukianesa, he was not going to let him touch the cursed sword. So he ran over and punched Donnie in the face.
Splinter and Jubei came out when they heard the noise
"Ragna, what is the meaning of this!" Splinter yelled.
"Shit, that was close," Ragna said as he sighed in relief.
Donnie: Ragna? What was that for?
Ragna: Are you kidding? I just saved your life, that sword was going to possess you.
Splinter: How was it going to possess Donatello?
Ragna: Wielding Yukianesa is dangerous, I saw it myself. Jin has been manipulated by Yukianesa to drive him into a murderous rage and sometimes prevents him from drawing it. Is that what you want? You want Donnie to go insane and kill us all!?
Splinter: I find that hard to believe Ragna.
Jubei: Hate to break it to you Splinter, but Ragna's right.
"Wielding a Nox is extremely dangerous, it can greatly harm the user's Mentality," Jubei explained
Jubei: Each Nox has a will of its own, they often attempt to remove emotions from the user with the potential to turn them insane or apathetic. But only those with a strong will can wield them.
Donnie: Then how can Jin wield it with no issue?
Jubei: Because he wields the Power of Order with it he can nullify the effects of Yukianesa. And he has these specially made gloves and a thermal suit he wears.
Donnie: Well considering the fact that Noel is the only person in our group who wields a Nox Nyctores.
Ragna then Heard Jin approaching from the entrance of the lair.
Ragna: Oh crap! Quick hide me!
Donnie: Oh yeah I forgot Jin gets creepy when he's with you. well don't worry, I know somewhere you can hide.
Donnie quickly leads him to Ragna's room.
"I'll let you know when the coast is clear," Donnie said as he shuts the door
Ragna nods in understanding as he locks the door so that way Jin doesn't barge in.
Splinter: Jin Kisaragi is it not? It appears you have a rivalry with one of my sons,
Jin: Is that a problem?
Splinter: It is indeed, why is it that you despise him?
Jin: His reckless tactics in combat blind him, Besides He'll never be my equal, I couldn't care less about him. If anything, he's just a thorn in my side.
Raph came out of his room he could not believe it, his arch nemesis, his Arch-rival, Jin Kisaragi is in the lair.
Raph: Um. Why is he here!?
Jin: Funny, I could say the same about you. Worthless trash.
Raph: I thought I told you to STOP CALLING ME THAT!!
Splinter: What is your problem with Jin?
Raph: He called me Trash, He called me worthless!
Jin: Tch.
Raph: What, the silent treatment now?
"More importantly... why is she here?" Jin asked as he points at Noel.
Noel looks away in discomfort but not until Mikey stands up for her.
Mikey: Hey that's no way to treat Noel!
Jin: Stay out of this.
Mikey stepped back after Jin responded coldly to him.
Donnie leads Noel to his lab to make sure that Jin doesn't hurt her feelings even more.
Leo: Hey Jin I have a question.
Jin: Out with it.
Leo: You seem to be cold to almost everyone, but not Tsubaki, why?
Jin: She's my childhood friend and the only person that I trust completely.
Leo: You know... you could be a valuable asset against the Foot clan, you should join us.
Jin: I'm not interested, I'll take care of them by myself, I don't need help from any of you.
Mikey: Wow. That was fast.
Jin: I apologize, But I don't have time to waste chatting with you and stop acting like you know me... Rodent.
With that insult, Jin left after he pushed Raph aside.
Donnie: Did... Did he just insult our master!?
Raph: See! this is another reason why I hate him!
Kokonoe: Jin is always like this.
Donnie looked back and noticed that Yukianesa disappeared from the weapon rack,
He then looked at Jin and noticed that Yukianesa then reappeared in Jin's hand
Donnie: How did it-?
Jubei: I forgot to mention, the Nox can also be summoned by the wielder.
Ragna unlocked the door and looked outside making sure Jin was not there.
Ragna: Is he gone?
Mikey: Yep.
Ragna: Thank god.
Ragna came out of his room until Raph walked toward him.
Raph: Hey Ragna can I chat with you for a bit?
Ragna: Yeah sure.
Ragna: Gramps I'm just going to go chat with Raph outside if you don't mind
Splinter: Very well Ragna.
Ragna and Raph left the Lair before they started chatting.
Raph: So what were you talking about when you got back yesterday?
Ragna: We were talking about how me and the Azrael-rip off teaming up against Jin.
Raph: Hold on. Azrael-rip off?
Ragna: It's the nickname I gave Dogpound.
Raph: Wait you teamed up with Dogpound?!
Ragna: Yeah, but we're frenemies. And It was only temporary
Raph: How are you guys even Frenemies?
Ragna: I exchange info from things from my world to him that's all. So, Wanna go let out some steam?
Raph: Yeah Maybe it could calm me down.
Ragna and Raph fist-bump each other as they left the sewers to head up to the surface