Chapter 52: Fierce Rivalry

It was raining in New York when Jin continued his path as he stepped through a puddle.
Soon Foot bots ambushed him causing Jin to scoff in annoyance.
Jin grips the hilt of his blade before he slashes all of them before they even attacked.
Once he sheathes his sword all of the Foot Boots shattered to pieces
"How boring," Jin said as he moves on.

Raph and Mikey were paired and Raph was honestly mad about it,
Raph: I can't believe it, Out of all of the people I get stuck with Mikey.
Kokonoe: Not my problem you got stuck with him.
Mikey looked down and saw Jin Kisaragi, Raph's Arch-rival
Mikey: Um, Raph, hate to break it to you but, I think I found your arch-rival.
Raph: Wait. What!?
He rushed over and saw his arch-rival facing off against some foot bots.
He remembered when Jin defeated him once and how he talks down to him,
Kokonoe: Raph, Don't tell me you're going to have a rematch with him.
Mikey: Dude didn't you get your shell whooped by him once?
"Shut up! This time I will kick his butt!" Raph snapped as he jumps down to attack his arch-rival from behind.
"There he goes again being reckless," Kokonoe said as she sighed.
After dealing with the obstacles Jin had to face, he continued his path. Moments later, he stopped where he was, as it was like he was being followed.
He took out his Nox Nyctores and blocked Raphael's attack from behind.
Raph's: mind: What!? How did he sense my attack!?
Jin: Tch you again. Don't you have better things to do?
Raph: Yeah and that's paying you back for what you did to me!
Jin: Hmph I don't have time to deal with trash like you.  Get lost.
Raph: T-Trash!?

Triggered by Jin's insult, he tries to attack Jin with fire in his eyes, but Mikey tries to hold back Raph

Mikey: Um Mr. Jin? I have a question.
Jin: Out with it.
Mikey: Why do you hate Raph so much?
Jin: It's because of his tactics in battle, he thinks he can just win by running into a battle without a plan which I think is one of the dumbest strategies ever.
"Wow no wonder why he hates your guts," Mikey whispered to Raph
Jin: What do you want anyway?
"what does it look like? I came for a rematch!" Raph said as he breaks free from Mikey's grip.
Jin: And why is that?
Raph: I'm sick of you talking down to me and I've had it with the insults!
"You are always such a nuisance. But fine," Jin said as he grips Yukianesa tightly
"Alright you military-looking pretty boy, Time for Round 2!" Raph said as he took out his sais.
Jin: I hope you won't be a disappointment like last time, Worthless Trash.

(Imagine Jin in the place of Kenshin Uesugi)Triggered by Jin's insult again, he charged at Jin with fire in his eyes

Triggered by Jin's insult again, he charged at Jin with fire in his eyes. But the Hero of Ikaruga already saw through his reckless tactics
Jin: Gale.
Jin does a vertically aimed QuickDraw from his blade catching Raph off guard. He then follows up by hitting Raph in the plastron with his sheathed sword.
Jin: Arctic Daggers.
Jin slashes out a giant ice wave before Raph dodged each of them
Once he was close he went in for a stab.
Raph: Gotcha!
Jin unsheathed his sword and whacked him with his scabbard, Causing Raph to land on the ground but he regained his balance.
Jin: Face it scum, you can't beat me. Just give up,
Kokonoe: He's just taunting you Raph.
Raph: You think!
Raph threw down a Ninja smoke bomb but Jin has seen this trick before.
Jin: Tch. This trick again?
Jin sheathed his sword and listened to his surroundings.
Raph reappeared and attempted to attack his arch-rival from behind but Jin Blocked it with his sheath
Raph: Wha-!?
Jin: Arrows of Ice.
Soon an arrow of Ice was formed and shoots upwards knocking off Raph as he lands on the ground.
Mikey: Dude, you look like you're having a hard time, need any help?
Raph: No, I can handle it! I'm not going to get humiliated by this guy again!
Raph charges at his arch-rival one more time, But Jin was getting tired of this battle so he was about to end it.
"What a joke," Jin said before he creates a barrier.

Jin: Empty Sky form...
Once Raph hits the barrier Jin blocks the attack and does a Batto Jutsu through Raph which freezes him.
Jin: Winter's Riposte!!!

Once he slowly sheathes his sword, the ice shatters, and Raph was left on the ground

Raph: Why... Why can't I beat you?!
Raph reaches for his sais only for them to be kicked away by the Hero of Ikaruga.
Jin: Just stay on the ground... it suits you.
Ralph: W-Why you..!
Raph tries to get up but Jin stomps his foot on the back of Raph's head and he pushed his face onto the ground.
Jin: Just admit it, why can you not accept your defeat?
Jin then looks at Mikey who was just standing there.
"What? You want some too?" Jin asked as he points his sword at Mikey.
Mikey puts his hands up meaning he's not going to fight him.
"I didn't think so," Jin said as he sheathes Yukianesa.
Raph: *muffled* Get your foot off my face!
Jin: Do you admit defeat today?
Raph: *muffled* Ok ok fine!
Jin steps off of Raph's head before he walks away.
Mikey: What do you want me to do with him?
Jin: Do whatever you want with him, I don't care either way.
Raph looks up and saw Jin walking away from him after Mikey helped him up.
Raph: Hey come back here I'm not finished with you!
But it was too late, Jin had already left,
Kokonoe: A little too late for that.
Mikey: Wow, I think that's twice you can't beat him,
Raph: Shut it! I will beat him one day, and hopefully, he'll stop talking down to me.
Raph picked up his sais from where Jin kicked them and continued on his way while Mikey followed him.