Chapter 33: Meeting again

Ragna was heading back to the lair on his Blood Runner when he felt a cold presence.
He stopped his Blood Runner as someone approaches
He know who it was and it was someone Ragna was not looking forward to meeting again.
Ragna: Jin, Is that you?
Jin: Yes Brother, we finally meet again.
"What the Hell are you doing here?" Ragna asked
"Why does it matter? Who cares about that? You and I are both here, isn't that all that matters?" Jin replied in a creepy voice.
Ragna: Wonderful... So I take it things are gonna end up as they always do?
Jin: What else were you expecting, It's your fate to die by my hand, and only by my hand!
"Shit! You Jackass!" Ragna cussed as he took out Bloodscythe
"So Brother, Are you ready to Die!?" Jin yelled as he prepared himself for battle

Meanwhile, Celica and Minerva were bringing Tigerclaw to a safe place to rest
"You shouldn't be pushing yourself," Celica said as she healed his injuries.
Tigerclaw: Thank you Celica. I have a question?
Celica: What is it?
Tigerclaw: Why did you call me your friend?
Celcia: Well even though you're an enemy, I Still think you're a good person.
Tigerclaw blushed when Celica said that,
Celica: Minerva and I are heading out, you coming?
Tigerclaw: You go on ahead
Celica: Ok Take care.
Celica heads out with Minerva.
(Timeskip)
Ragna and Jin were clashing swords as Jin was having a hard time with something

(Timeskip)Ragna and Jin were clashing swords as Jin was having a hard time with something

Ragna: Jin are you messing with me!?
Jin: (Yukianesa... what's the matter? why won't you activate?)
Ragna: What the hell's your problem! Attacking me out of nowhere and then holding back!? What gives!?
Jin: No, Something's wrong! Why is this happening!?
Ragna: Stop, Just Stop it with the insanity! More important than your delusions, there's a question I want to ask you.
"You have... a question for me?" Jin asked as he stopped attacking his brother.
Ragna: Why did you come here, Why the hell are you after me?!
Jin: Why? Surely you can come up with a better question than that. To kill you brother, What other reason would I have?
Ragna: ...Jin, draw Yukianesa.
Jin: What are you going on about?
Ragna: Just do it!
Jin did as he was told, but when he tried to draw it, it didn't work.
Ragna: So it seems that what my master told me was true... Shit. Jin you know that the Nox Nyctores choose their wielders right?
Jin: Of course. And that's why Yukianesa has chosen me.
"I have no clue how the Noxes are made, But each weapon has a will of its own, that is how they select their owners, and why they'll do anything to protect those who wield them. However, in exchange, those wielding it must pay a certain price. Of course, that price could be anything... but there is no doubt that the wielding is losing something" Ragna explained
Ragna: Jin, What have you lost? Surely you must know you've been tied to that sword for over 10 years
Jin: I am... Yukianesa's master!
Ragna: Then draw your sword, I'll be your opponent
Jin: Why! Why isn't it-?
Ragna: Why? Are you an idiot? Do I need to draw you a Goddamn Picture!? The answer is simple. You're not using the Nox, it's using you.
Jin: No that can't be!
Ragna: Jin, I Heard this from my Master but you have some kind of power... Although he failed to specify what kind of power that is. But when that power can overcome Yukianesa's. "Then you will become my greatest enemy" At least so he says
Jin: I'll become... your enemy?
Ragna: I'm sure you understand why you can't draw Yukianesa anymore.
Ragna: Hey "Nox Nyctores, Yukianesa" I don't know exactly how much you hate me, But I'd be more worried about my little brother trying to take control of you, if you had an ass, I say you better watch it. Word around the campfire is that my little brother is really strong even my master agrees, I guess the tables have turned, now it's time for you to repay my brother for all That you've taken from him.
Jin: Brother...
"Don't get all touchy-feeling now Jin. I still haven't forgiven you, I will never forget what you did back then... Ever" Ragna said as he remembered when Jin Cut his arm off.
Ragna: I'll settle my score with you when the time is right. And to make it crystal clear, I'm not talking to the sword. I'm talking to you.
Jin: Yes, That's right... It would be meaningless if I didn't kill you myself.
Ragna: Oh yeah, You aren't up to speed yet aren't you, Well then I'll explain everything.
Ragna explained everything to Jin, From where they are, What they're up against, everything
Jin: So... you're telling me that this "Shredder" person is the one pulling the strings in this world?
Ragna: Yep you guessed it.
Ragna pulled out his binoculars and saw April, but when he looked to his left, he saw Nu-13 on the rooftops.
Ragna: Is that Nu?! Oh crap, this is gonna be bad!
Ragna jumped down from the rooftops and starts up his Blood Runner after he got on,
Jin: Brother wait! I'll go too!
Jin was about to follow his brother until his path was blocked by a couple of foot ninjas.
Jin: Just who in the hell are you? Get out of my way!
Jin then releases a couple of ice swords impaling the ninjas that got in his way.
After they were dealt with, Jin Continued to follow Ragna