Chapter 20. Surpise Pizza

As with Lambda, she was sitting on the roof awaiting orders from Kokonoe
Kokonoe: Ok Lambda your task is simple I'm gonna need you to find a box full of pizza and then find a couple of algae and use it as toppings for Raph's "surprise pizza."
Lambda: Understood.
Lambda began her task Kokonoe instructed her to do, She gathered up some algae, opened up the pizza box, and added Algae onto the pizza.
Lambda: Objective complete.
"Raph's gonna be so pissed," Kokonoe said as she smirked

Back at the lair, Tsubaki was reading a book on the Nox Nyctores weapons, Noel was tending to Leo's injuries and Raph was still thinking about Jin. While Makoto relaxing on the couch, when Ragna, Donnie, and Mikey came back.
Ragna: Hey guys we're back.
Makoto: Hey! Where were you guys?
Ragna: I Went to Mr. Murakami's place and tried out his Pizza Gyoza or whatever it's called.
Raph: And...
Ragna: It was good, It was way better than Noel's cooking.
Donnie: What's her cooking like?
Ragna: You don't wanna know. So How's Leo doing?
Tsubaki: He's still recovering.
Ragna: anyway, how was your latest patrol?
"Not that great," Raph replied
"I'm guessing you ran into Jin?" Ragna asked.
Raph: Yep not only that but I also encountered Tigerclaw and get this he had a sidekick with him
Ragna: Sidekick? what did she look like? You know what? I don't wanna know.
Mikey: What a coincidence we encountered him as well, but he was acting all creepy when he saw Ragna.
Raph: How was Jin creepy?
"As soon as he saw Ragna he was like "Let's kill each other BROTHER!" Mikey explained as he tried to impersonate Jin's creepy voice.
Ragna: That was the worst Jin impersonation I have ever heard.
They then heard footsteps so they went into battle positions. But it was just Lambda and she brought home 2 boxes of pizza.
Kokonoe: Hey guys sorry we're late.

Donnie: Hey Lambda, you look... Different.

Kokonoe: That's her pre-battle armor, anyway Lambda brought home some pizza

Mikey: Awesome!
Lambda puts the two boxes of pizza on the kitchen table for everyone to eat.
Everyone dug in and ate two slices of pizza each.
Noel got up and puts one of her slices of pizza and gives it to Leo.
Leo: Thanks Noel.
Noel: Your welcome.
But as soon as Raph tried to have some fresh pizza he was zapped.
Noel: Raph! Are you alright? What happened?
Kokonoe: Sorry, he's not getting any.
Mikey: Why?
Kokonoe: He got too reckless and rushed in without a plan while he disobeyed my orders. You see I planted an electric chip in the pizza box so that he can't touch it.
Raph: Then where's mine?!
Kokonoe: Oh yours is right there.
Raph snatches the other pizza from Lambda and opens his "special pizza" and looks completely shocked to see that his pizza had Algae for his toppings.