Chapter 42: Seperation

Both Vehicles were on the surface, with Ragna Driving his Blood Runner while the others were on the Shell Razor.
Ragna: So what do we got going on Professor?
Kokonoe: Tigerclaw is on the move, he's hunting you Ragna, and he's not alone. Apparently, another ally of his will be joining him.
Ragna: And who might this ally be?
Kokonoe: Apparently he has a sister.
Ragna: Wait, the Tiger Bastard has a sister!?
Leo: She's probably talking about Alopex.
Ragna: Alo what now? Well Whoever she is, let's just hope that she's not after me as well.
Soon they were getting close to Shredder's lair and Ragna pulled over his Blood Runner at the side entrance.
Leo: Ragna where are you going?
Ragna: Be right back, just gonna do something for a sec,
Donnie: What are you gonna do?
Ragna: Just want to see what kind of trouble I can get into.
As soon as he walks toward the glass window he peeks inside and saw Shredder on his throne,
He smirks under his helmet before he bangs his fist on the window to get Shredder's attention
Ragna Flipped him off before he rushed back to his Blood Runner and drove off.
Shredder tightened his fist in anger for What Ragna did.
Noel: What'd you do?
Ragna: Oh I just flipped him off and he is pissed.

On the Rooftops, Tigerclaw was putting bullets in his sniper rifle when he saw two vehicles, one of people who were driving was Ragna.
Tigerclaw: There you are, Ragna the Bloodedge.
He aimed his sniper rifle at Ragna's head But Celica was with them, so he had to be careful not to hurt Celica
Meanwhile, Platinum searched for Terumi until they decided to give up.
Luna: Ugh, know what? screw this mission!
Sena: What? Why?
Luna: Because this mission is so boring.
Platinum then noticed a certain tiger mutant aiming his sniper rifle at something.
Luna: Sena Look it's that tiger from earlier,
Sena: You think he's an enemy of Master Jubei?
Luna: Beats me. Let's find out.
Tigerclaw: Just a bit further...
He was about to pull the trigger until...
Luna: Hey Furball!
Startled by this he missed his shot
The bullet hits in the middle of the road between the Shell Razor and Ragna's Blood Runner.
Ragna: What the hell!?
Tigerclaw: You brat! I had him,
Luna: Oh boo fricken hoo!
Tigerclaw: You must be one of Hakumen's allies.
Luna: And what are you supposed to be? Some punk-ass kitty acting all high and mighty? just piss off!
Tigerclaw felt a vein pop after Luna roasted him.
Sena: Uh Luna, I think you shouldn't have said that.
"My true target is Ragna the Bloodedge, but for you, I'll make an exception," Tigerclaw said before he pulls out his sword.
"Bring it," Luna said before she whips out Muchorin.
Ragna: What the hell was that?
Kokonoe: It's a bullet from a sniper rifle.
Donnie: I don't think it was aiming for us, it was aiming for Ragna!
Leo: Why would Tigerclaw go after Ragna?
Ragna began to notice something so he looked behind him and saw a certain Murakumo Unit following him and the others and Ragna knew exactly who it was.
Ragna: Aw... Shit.
Ragna: Uh, guys, we got trouble.
Leo: What do you mean?
Ragna: Mikey's least favorite person is behind us.
Mikey: Wait what? Is it Shredder!?
Ragna: See for yourself.
He looked out the window and suddenly gasped when he saw Nu-13, the one who almost killed him.
As soon as Mikey saw Nu-13 he instantly hid behind Makoto
Soon Nu started smiling creepily Once she saw Ragna as she caught up with him.
"Shit!" Ragna cussed as he steered his Blood Runner to the right as the shell razor followed.
Leo: Can't you do anything to slow her down?
Raph: I'll try.
Raph got onto the turrent and started shooting manhole covers at the 13th Prime field Device but she blocked them with her bladed wings.
Nu fired a sword at one of the Shell-Razor's tires which caused it to skid.
Raph: What's going on!?
Leo: I'm losing control!
Donnie looked ahead and saw a few flammable barrels in the way.
Donnie: We're gonna crash!
Minerva: ...!
Minerva managed to grab Celica in time before The Shell Razor crashed which caused an explosion that separates Ragna and the others.