Chapter: 38. Payback

Tsubaki and Raph were heading to Fishface's quarters, Raph wanted to get to know Tsubaki a little more,
Raph: So Tsubaki what position do you work on at the NOL?
Tsubaki: Well I'm the first lieutenant of the Zero Squadron Division
Raph: The Zero Squadron?
"They Administer punishment for those who commit crimes against the NOL both Internally and Externally." Tsubaki explained
Soon they were ambushed by foot ninjas
Raph: Tsubaki, Go! I'll hold them off!
Tsubaki: You sure?
Raph: Yeah I'll catch up with you later,
Tsubaki nods as she heads over to the her destination.

a Few Minutes later Tsubaki arrived at the Warehouse Kokonoe told her about.
Kokonoe: looks like your at the right place Tsubaki, be careful though, there could be someone waiting for you.
As she entered the warehouse the doors behind her instantly slammed shut.
???: First Lieutenant Tsubaki is it?
Xever appeared in front of the Zero Squadron Lieutenant.
Tsubaki remembered him, Xever was the one who kidnapped Her friend Noel,
Tsubaki: You're the one that kidnapped Noel, and how do you know me?
Xever: An accomplice of mine gave me detail about you and your allies.
Tsubaki grits her teeth in anger,
Xever: Now would be so kind in to telling me where your friend is?
Tsubaki: Sorry But I can't, Noel is my friend , and I won't allow you to use her for evil.
Xever: Fine, if you won't tell me where she is, I'll just have to beat it out of you.

Tsubaki: in that case, I will punish you...

Tsubaki: In the name of Justice!Tsubaki then took out her sealed Armagus

Tsubaki then took out her sealed Armagus.
Tsubaki: Lux Macto!
Tsubaki fires a projectile but Xever kicks it away,
Tsubaki: I guess you improved the last time we fought
Tsubaki and Xever once again attack each other with several strikes.
Tsubaki: Aequim!
Tsubaki charges forth using her book as a shield to block Xever's attack.
Tsubaki: Veritas!
Tsubaki attacks Fishface with her sword but Xever counters it by kicking the Sealed Armegus out of her hands.
Tsubaki had no choice but to transform into the Zero-Type Izayoi.
Tsubaki: In my right hand... I wield the sword of judgement and in my left the scales of truth...
Xever: Oh no you don't.
Xever rushes in to stop Tsubaki from transforming into the Zero-Type Izayoi
Before Tsubaki can finish her sentence she was kicked in the stomach which launched her into a wall.
Tsubaki crawls over to her weapon only for it to be kicked away by the fish mutant.
Xever: Good night, First lieutenant,
Xever was about to deal the final blow as Tsubaki sealed her eyes shut waiting for the impact,
But it never came.
When she opened her eyes, she saw Jin Kisaragi in front of her as he blocked the attack.
Tsubaki: M-Major Kisaragi..!
Jin: Tsubaki, Stay back, I'll handle this scum.
Tsubaki withdrew as she hid behind a pillar without any objections before she passed out
Xever: You again.
Jin: Normally I wouldn't care about my other friends being in danger, But I'll never forgive anyone who hurts Tsubaki.
Xever: I would've have finished her if you didn't show up,
Jin: Tch, No matter. Before we start, please tell me. Who gave you you're orders?
Fishface: Shredder did, why do you ask?
Jin: Just as I Thought. Damn it! I guess Brother wasn't kidding. Then I'll make this quick
Jin took out his substitute Katana and clashed with the Fish Mutant.
Jin did several Iai strikes to the Fish Mutant, and finishes with an overhead slash,
But Xever caught the blade and shattered it with his hand, before he kicks Jin into a pile of crates,
Fishface: You have no chance against me give up.
Jin: Give up? You got to be joking. I've already given up on life... on the world.
Soon Jin slowly started to get up despite all of the hits he had taken.

Jin: But I decided to cast aside apathy and fight, not only against this so called Shredder, But against the Foot. If you insist on preserving this travesty to your loyalty to Shredder, then from now on, you are my enemy!
Xever: That's unfortunate, if you're my enemy then you must be eliminated.
Jin: I am the cold steel... The blade that will restore balance to this world.
Jin: Nox Nyctores Yukianesa... ACTIVATE!
After saying those words, he finally drew Yukianesa, unleashing it's power.