Chapter 19. Great Service

Meanwhile. Celica and Minerva were on their way to Shredder's hideout to tell Shredder the good news when Karai appeared in front of them.
Karai: So your the foot clan's volunteer correct?
Celica: Yep that's correct.
Karai: Well then, I'm Karai and you?
Celica: My name's Celica, this right here is Minerva, it's a pleasure to meet you.
Karai: Likewise, Anyway can I borrow you for a second?
Celica: Sure. Why not?
Minerva: ...!
However, Minerva didn't trust the Foot Clan Kunoichi, She knew that Karai was planning to lead her into a trap.  so she attacked her with one of her arms.
Karai dodges the attack.
Karai: Saw right through me huh?
Minerva: ...
Minerva sharpened her claws
Celica: Is something wrong Minerva?
"Guess I can't hide it from you anymore," Karai said as she took out her Tanto.

Karai attacks her with several strikes but Celica dodges every single one of them
Celica: What's gotten into you? why are you attacking me?
Karai: Shredder was supposed to give me the task of Eradicating the turtles. but he chose you instead!  If not for you... if it hadn't been for you!
Celica: Please stop! I don't want to hurt you!
Karai: Well, that's too bad. Cause I do!
Minerva steps in and launches the kunoichi into a wall.
Karai gets up and continues to attack Celica with her strikes. She eventually kicks her in the stomach causing her to fall on the ground.
Karai was about to stab Celica Until she was swiftly rescued by Minerva.
Celica: Thank you Minerva.
Minerva: ...
"So any ideas on how to defeat her?" Celica asked
Minerva: ...
"Are you suggesting that we should stop holding back?" Celica asked.
Minerva: ...
Celica: Alright Let's do it Minerva!
"Giving up? Fine, Cause I'm about to finish this!" Karai said before she charged at the Resurrected Chrono Phantasma.
Celica waited until Karai got close to her.
Once Karai was in her range, Celica used her ultimate move.

Celica: My healing... will make all your pain... Fly Away! Atout... Rillettes!
Minerva flew up in the air and transformed into flight mode and rams the kunoichi to a wall at full speed.
Karai gets up despite being injured.
Karai: I'm not done with you yet...
Shredder: Enough!
Celica and Karai immediately stopped fighting as soon as they saw Shredder.
"I observed everything that has happened with you two." Shredder said after he lands in front of the two females.
Karai: Father, I can explain!
Shredder ignores her as he confronts the Resurrected Chrono Phantasma.
Shredder: You've been a great service Celica, thank you.
Celica looks over at Karai with the latter glares at her, Celica then walks over to her and offers her hand, but it was swatted away by the kunoichi.
Shredder: I have heard of your achievement from Xever, and you did an excellent job. You are free to go Celica. But Feel free to visit my minions if you have the chance.
Celica: Thank you sir,
Shredder and Karai head back to their lair.
Minerva: ...
"Yeah, I'll be fine Minerva" Celica said to Minerva.
Celica: Well, that was fun. I hope I get to team up with them again,
Celica and Minerva continue their journey and maybe, just maybe, visit one of Shredder's minions.
Meanwhile, Platinum was wandering around the city.
Sena: Boy am I tired.
Luna: No kidding Sena we've been out here in the city nonstop ever since we got here!
"So do you think we should find a place to stay for the night?" Sena asked
Luna: Duh of course we should.
Timeskip...
After many attempts of asking people if she can sleep at their place, all Platinum got as a response was a door slam to the face.
Luna: Ugh! Those assholes!
"You think we should give up?" Sena asked
"No Sena we're not giving up!" Luna yelled.
Platinum saw an old mattress in an alleyway
Sena: Maybe we can sleep there.
Luna: Eh. It's close enough
Platinum sat down on the mattress as she laid down and closed her eyes.