Chapter 56: A Slash through Darkness

Hakumen was seen slaughtering more Foot ninjas
They just keep coming." Hakumen said as he threw a foot bot off the roof.
Hakumen then hears the sound of a motorcycle. He looked over and saw Ragna driving with Raph behind him. This could be his chance to kill Ragna once and for all.

It was night, Ragna was driving on his Blood Runner with Raph holding on to him.
Raph: Ragna, Imma be honest with you, this bike is totally awesome! Where can I get one of those?
Ragna: It's one of a kind, but maybe one day I'll ask Kokonoe to make you one.
Raph: Sounds great.
Ragna then looked down uncomfortable about something.
Raph: You doing Ok?
Ragna: I'm fine, it's just that, ever since I defeated Shredder, The Foot Clan was Dead set on getting rid of me, it's like they're doing this for the NOL.
Raph: Highly doubt that Ragna, they don't even know what the NOL is. But I do agree about the Foot clan coming after you.
What they didn't know was that the White Susanoo was on the rooftops
Raph: Uh... Ragna?
Ragna looks up and Hakumen lands in front of the two rebels and readies his blade

"Oh, Shit!" Ragna cussed before he stirred right as he blocked Hakumen's sword thrustRagna started to lose balance but he quickly regained it by keeping his Blood Runner steady

Ragna started to lose balance but he quickly regained it by keeping his Blood Runner steady.
Hakumen: Dark One, we meet once more.
Ragna: Tch. You!
Raph: You know this guy?
Ragna: Yeah, the masked bitch and I have a history.
Raph: Why are you even after Ragna anyway?
Hakumen: His very existence is a blight upon this world, and I plan on snuffing it out.
Hakumen does a downward slash but Raph blocks the attack.
Hakumen: Reckless one, you dare stand in my way?
Raph: Oh yeah I do dare!
Raph: Let me take care of him.  Besides I wanted to have a rematch with Hakumen
"Alright just don't get your ass kicked again," Ragna said before he drives off
Hakumen: You think I would let you run free?
Raph:  Sorry Pal, but you've got beef with me now!
Ragna continued to drive off when he looked back,
Ragna: I hope Raph is going to be ok.

Timeskip brought to you by Kokonoe eating Silvervine candy

Ragna parked his bike near the alleyway, and as soon as he did Rachel appeared
Ragna: Rabbit? What are you doing here?
Rachel: I came to check up on you, So Ragna, How is your progress coming along?
Ragna: It's going good, I found the new threat you told me about, goes by the name of Shredder.
Rachel: I see, I never heard of that name.
Ragna: He's the leader of the Foot Clan, apparently he holds a deep grudge against Gramps and the Turtles.
Rachel:  Oh? And why is that?
Ragna: Something about taking the woman he loved that I'm guessing her name is Tang Shen,
Rachel: Well good luck in defeating Shredder, but be warned, there might be other threats in this world, be careful.
Ragna: Wait Rachel what other thre-
Before Ragna can finish Rachel teleports.
"And... she's gone," Ragna said to himself.
That was when Ragna noticed someone following him.
Ragna: Hey, do you plan on following me forever?
???: ...you got me, you're pretty sharp aren't you?
A giant turtle lands down on the road in front of Ragna, this was Slash,
"I don't know who you are or where you're from, but what do you want? Could it be... this?" Ragna asked as he held up his Azure Grimoire.
Slash: I'm not after... whatever that is, I came here looking for someone, his name is Raph, you know him?
Ragna: Yeah I Know him, why, you another one of Shredder's minions?
"You got the wrong idea punk. Does it look like I serve Shredder to you?" Slash says as he grabs Ragna's jacket.
Ragna: Get your goddamn hands off me.
Slash: Or What?
Ragna grabs one of Slash's hands with his right hand turning it into the claw of the Black Beast.
Slash stumbled as he lets go of Ragna completely astounded by Ragna's power
Slash: Clearly you're not human,
Ragna: What gave it away?
Slash: Isn't it obvious? You got an unfamiliar sort of power to you.
Ragna: Doesn't sound like you're playing dumb. So... why were you following me?
Slash: That blond girl you were talking to earlier seemed way more important than I am. So given how casually you were talking to her, I figured you might know some stuff too. So I just chose the more approachable of the two of you.
Ragna: I see. Well, you chose wrong, Wish I could help, but I don't know anything.  And she's... Rachel's always like that.
Slash: What do you mean?
Ragna: She tells people what to do, but doesn't give them the reasons why until the very end.
Slash: So you're telling me that she can't be trusted?
Ragna: ...No she's always got a plan. That's...  just the way she is.
Slash: I see... Which means it won't be easy to get her to talk.
Soon Ragna began to notice something.
Slash: Something wrong?
Ragna: No... just thought I sensed bloodlust
Slash: Bloodlust? Must be your imagina-
Soon they were attacked, luckily for Ragna and Slash, they dodged it. The attacker was Xever.
Slash: Ok I take that back.
Xever: Impressive Dodge, Ragna the Bloodedge.
Ragna: Oh great it's the Fish-looking Prick.
Xever: Not a fan of being called that.
Ragna: I'll call you whatever the hell I want. So let me guess, the NOL hired your boss and the rest of the foot clan to capture me.
Fishface: What? What is this "NOL?"
Ragna: Ok so you don't know what the NOL is... So got a reason for attacking me?
Fishface: It seems like you've helped Bradford with something.
Ragna: Uh... No, I didn't.
Fishface: Don't be stupid, I saw you teaming up with Bradford,
Ragna: We're just frenemies ok,
Fishface: It doesn't matter. You're coming with me one way or another!
Ragna: Fine, wanna get your ass whooped? Step right up!

 You're coming with me one way or another!Ragna: Fine, wanna get your ass whooped? Step right up!

Slash then steps in to help Ragna.
Ragna: What the hell are you doing?
Slash: Lemme help you. Besides, I wanna see what you're capable of.
Ragna: Fine, just don't drag me down, Shit Shell.
"Not a fan of that nickname. Call me Slash" Slash said as he took out his weapon.
Ragna: I'm Ragna. Let's do this.
Slash's mind: Ok Ragna, Let's see what you're made of.
Ragna: We'll attack him from both sides.
Slash and Xever exchange blows before Xever kicks him back.
Ragna: Gauntlet Hades!
Ragna does a hand-swinging slam of darkness, But Xever counters it by grabbing his wrist
"Shit!" Ragna cussed before he was pushed back
Xever pushes Ragna back but he slows down his momentum by stabbing his sword into the ground
Ragna: Hey, can you keep him busy?
Slash: What do you intend to do?
Ragna: Trust me.
Slash: Fine.
"I know I shouldn't use the Azure too much but... Guess I've got no choice" Ragna said to himself before he showed the back of his hand.
Fishface knew he was going to activate the Azure he was not going to let him do that so he rushed over to prevent him from using his power but Slash blocked his way to give Ragna some time to activate his power.

Ragna: Restriction 666 released... dimensional interference field deployed..! BlazBlue... ACTIVATE!!!
With the Azure activated Ragna was about to stop holding back.
Fishface: Looks like this is going to be more difficult now that he activated that power of his.
FIshface rushes in as Ragna released a dark wave of seithr but Fishface powers through it and goes for a punch but Ragna dodges and counters with an upward slash from Blood Scythe.
Ragna: Carnage... Scissors!
The blow from Ragna's attack sent Xever into a wall.
Xever gets up and backs away slowly.
"Mark my words Ragna the Bloodedge, this isn't over," Fishface said before he retreated.
Slash: Ok I have to admit I'm impressed. But you never answered my question. Do you know Raph?
Ragna: Yeah I know him, he's a friend I made since I arrived in this world.
Slash: What are you talking about?
Ragna: You didn't know? I'm not from around here because I came here from another world
Slash: You're from another world?
Ragna: You guessed it. Well, I gotta go catch up with Raph, Just don't get your ass kicked till then.
Slash: Likewise watch your back.
After Slash leaves, Ragna gets on his Blood Runner and starts it up.
"I wonder how Raph's doing? I better get back to him before he gets his ass wrecked" Ragna said to himself before he drove off to catch up with Raph.