Chapter 13. Chrono Phantasma

Meanwhile, Near Shredder's hideout, a girl with auburn ponytailed hair was lying on the ground when she started to wake up. with her, was a humanoid machine with black metallic hair and glowing red eyes.
This is Celica Ayatsuki Mercury along with her automaton companion, Minerva.
Minerva: ...
Celica: I'm not sure Minerva, But I get the feeling that we're about to find out.
Celica notices a shopkeeper so she decided to ask him.
Celica: Excuse me sir, Do you know what place this is?
Shopkeeper: Ah yes, Your in New York City young lady,
Celica: So New York City, I can get used to this place.
Minerva: ...!
Celica: What is it Minerva?
Minerva points to a couple of droids surrounding the crocodile mutant.
Minerva, We have to help him.
She rushes over to him as Minerva follows her.
Celica: Arc Grillé!
Minerva fires a 3 projectiles destroying the droids
Celica: Are you ok? What happened?
The mutant tries to get up but it was too wounded to get up.
Celica: Don't worry I'll heal you up right away!
She puts her hands in front of the mutant, and a ball of green light surrounds the mutant and all of its wounds including it's scar were sealed. This was her healing magic.
The crocodile mutant got up and looked his sealed wounds
???:Thank you ms.
Celica: Your welcome,
Then they heard more droids coming their way,
Celica, Minerva and the Crocodile mutant looked back and saw the more droids were coming after them.
???: More of them are coming, come with me,
The crocodile mutant took Celica and Minerva to his lair,
Celica: My name is Celica, and this is Minerva, we arrived her in New York 5 minutes ago and you are?
Leatherhead: My name is Leatherhead, So where are you from?
Celica: I'm from the 7th Hierarchical city of Kazamotsu
Leather head: I'm not sure i have heard of it,
Celica and Minerva spent an hour with Leatherhead chatting with him and getting to know him better.
Celica: Hey Um, Mister Leatherhead, will it be alright if me and Minerva go out and explore for a while?

Back at the lair, the three turtles, Ragna, Tsubaki and Makoto were gathered in the dojo.
Splinter: I have to admit Ragna the Bloodedge, I did not expect you would be victorious. I am proud of you.
Ragna: Thank you Gramps.
Mikey: So how did you beat Shredder?
Ragna: It's quite simple actually, this is the reason how I beat Shredder.
Ragna took off his coat and rolled up his sleeve revealing his prosthetic right arm.

Ragna: This is the Azure Grimoire. It's a Grimoire that connects directly to the Boundary and it grants the user the Soul Eater Drive, I even used it to scar Shredder's left arm.
Raph: Woah..! How did you get it?
Ragna: Rachel gave it to me when Jin sliced off my arm.
Splinter: Can you show us a demonstration Ragna?
Ragna: Sure thing Gramps, But I'm gonna need someone to spar with, any volunteers?
Raph: Sure I love a challenge!
Tsubaki: You know he's going to kick your butt again right?
Raph: Don't worry Tsubaki, I'll be fine.
"Alright, ready for round 2?" Ragna said as he takes out Blood Scythe
Raph: I didnt beat you last time, but this time, I'm gonna win.
"Alright, I hope your ready" Ragna said before he activates the Azure Grimoire