Chapter 50: Godslayer

Previously on The Mutant's Azure...
"So, are you going to tell me where Ragna is? If not, I'll just have to get rid of you," Karai said as she lifts her tanto up
Noel gets up and things weren't looking good for her, so she decided to use her last resort.
Noel's mind: Guess I have no choice.
Noel: Summoning Divine Weapon!
Before Karai was about to deal the final blow, Noel started to transform as Karai shielded her eyes from Noel's Transformation, She then came face to face with Noel's true form, the Godslayer. Kusanagi,

Mu-12: Summoning Lux Sanctus, Murakumo Unit Activate!
A giant sword crashed die. As Mu-12 switched to her battle form.

 As Mu-12 switched to her battle form

Leo became wide-eyed

Leo became wide-eyed. He remembered that form when he first fought Noel.
The fight began with Mu-12 summoning several stein gunners as they fired.
Karai dodged the blasts as she throws shurikens at them but they were blocked by Mu-12's bladed wings.
Mu-12: Sword of Decimation!
Mu-12 uses her eight blades to slash downward at her opponent but Karai jumps out of onto one of the tall crates
Karai's mind: There's gotta be a weak spot to her.
She saw a headpiece thinking that it might be a weak spot so she jumped down and went into stab the Godslayer's headpiece.
But Mu already saw the attack coming as she uses Origins to push back Karai,
Mu-12: Arrows of Heaven!
Karai dodges the projectiles before she delivers a kick to Mu-12's face, but it didn't even scratch the Godslayer. As she was swatted away by Mu-12's back hand. Luckily she regained her balance.
Karai: Why can't I scratch her? What is she!?
Mu-12 then sends her Nox Nyctores through a portal as Karai dodged the blades that came out of the portal, she charged toward the Godslayer to attack But she used her bladed wings to block the attack as she summons more stein gunners.
Leo's mind: Why is she summoning so many of those gunners? Unless...
Karai: You know bringing out those things won't help you.
Mu-12: that wasn't my plan.
Karai looked around her and realized that she was surrounded by the Stein Gunners Mu-12 created.
Karai: So that was your plan all along.
Mu-12: Divine Wrath!
Soon all of the Stein Gunners exploded knocking Karai into a wall.
Makoto: Alright Noel!
Karai gets up and notices Kusanagi in front of her.

Karai: Don't think that this is over, Karai takes out a smoke bomb and throws it on the ground as she disappears

Karai takes out a smoke bomb and throws it on the ground as she disappears.
Mu-12 reverts back into her original form.
Makoto: Woah! That was amazing! Great job Noel!
Leo: yeah you did good. But Noel, I think you need to explain about what was that form?
Noel: To be honest... I'm actually the 12th prime field device,
Leo: What!?
Noel: Professor Kokonoe can explain that to you but for right now let's head back.
Leo nods as he takes Makoto with him with Noel following them.