Chapter 12. Power of the Azure

After his victory against Fishface with the assistance of Jin Kisaragi, Ragna finally arrived at the Skyscraper where Shredder told him to meet him.
He looked around to see if any foot ninjas ambushed him, but none came
Ragna: Alright Shredder I'm here! You can come out now,
???: Took you long enough

He looked around to see if any foot ninjas ambushed him, but none cameRagna: Alright Shredder I'm here! You can come out now,???: Took you long enough

Shredder appears in front of Ragna the Bloodedge.
Shredder: you finally showed up. I was beginning to think you would never come.
Ragna: Sorry, had to deal with one of your "pets"
Shredder: But before we start I got some questions for you.
Ragna: Fine ask away.
Shredder: So tell me how did you get here?
Ragna: Long story short, an acquaintance of mine or should I say, Observer, brought me to this world to take down this "new threat" And I'm guessing that you're the threat!
Shredder: What are you talking about? And who is this "Observer?"
Ragna: Her name is Rachel, you know, Short, Blonde hair, Black Dress, Ribbons that look like bunny ears?
Shredder: Never heard of her. Now tell me where are the turtles?
Ragna: I don't know what the hell you're talking about.
Shredder: Don't be dense I already know you're allied with Hamato Yoshi and his 4 sons
Ragna: Hamato Yoshi... Wait you mean Gramps?
Shredder: Is that what you call him?
Ragna: Yeah, Alright my turn, What's your history with Gramps?
"A century ago, I used to be friends with Splinter, until he took away the woman that I loved dearly, so I retaliated by killing his former wife and abducted his daughter and made her as my own. And after I have heard that Splinter has adopted 4 turtles, my quest for revenge began, and i will not stop until Splinter his sons are destroyed." Shredder explained
Ragna: Damn. that's pretty messed up, at least it's not like my past.
Shredder: Did you say something?
Ragna: No not at all. You know what I think I've said enough. Let's just get this over with.
Shredder: Agreed, Well then... Shall we?
Ragna: After you.

Ragna and Shredder clashed weapons at each other, shredder grabs Ragna and throws him on the other side of the rooftop but Ragna regained his footing after he was thrown.
"Gramps wasn't kidding, This guy's tough," Ragna said to himself.
But now wasn't the time to be talking to himself, he had to beat Shredder no matter what it takes.
Ragna: DEAD SPIKE!!
Ragna raises his Azure Grimoire, Suddenly, Shredder is trapped by Dead Spike.
Shredder: What sorcery is this!?
Ragna didn't say anything as he punches Shredder in the face.
Shredder gets up and notices Ragna's attack.
Ragna: Hell's Fang!!!
Luckily Shredder dodges it and knees Ragna in the stomach and then pins him into a wall.
Shredder: Now where are the Turtles?
Ragna: Like Hell, I'm gonna tell you!
Shredder: then you've left me no choice.
Meanwhile, Noel and Leo were on their way to find Ragna.
Leo: Hey Noel how long until we get to Ragna's destination?
Noel: Not much farther now,
Leo: Good. cause I get the feeling Ragna already encountered Shredder.
After a while, they finally arrived and saw Ragna with Shredder.
Leo: That's Shredder!  And he's about to finish Ragna, Noel we gotta do something!
Noel: Don't worry I'm already on it.
Noel takes out Bolverk and aims it at Shredder. And she fires a shot from her Nox Nyctores.
But before Shredder could deal a blow to Ragna, he got hit by a gun blast,
Noel and Leo came out from hiding,
Ragna: Leo!? Noel!? What the hell are you two doing here!?
Leo: Thought you could use some help.
Ragna: I told you this is my fight!
Leo: I'll buy you some time,
Ragna: Leo wait!, Crap he's gonna get himself beat up.
Leo leaped into action attacking Shredder with everything he's got. As a result, Shredder easily injured Leo.
Shredder was walking toward the injured turtle leader But Noel stood in his way aiming Bolverk at him with her trembling hands.
Shredder: Move girl. The turtle must be destroyed by my hand,
Noel: Y-you'll have to go through me first.
Shredder: Last chance girl. Move!
Noel: No. I won't move.
Shredder: Then you have forced my hand.
Ragna gets up and noticed that Shredder was about to kill Noel,
Ragna didn't know what to do, but he remembered the words Donnie told him.
Ragna: So should I use them when I'm in a tough situation?
Donnie: Yeah so use them wisely
"never thought these would come in handy" Ragna said as he takes out a ninja smoke bomb.
"Well here goes," Ragna said before throwing down a smoke bomb before disappearing.
Shredder was about to hurt the Successor of the Azure until Ragna reappears and punches him in the stomach with a fist of darkness,
Ragna: Noel go hide and bring Leo with you,
Noel obliged as she took Leonardo somewhere safe to hide.
Shredder: Do not think you can get away from me.
Shredder runs after Noel and Leonardo but Ragna grabs his back collar and throws him on the other side,
Ragna: I'm your opponent, not them.
Shredder: You're right, shall we continue?
Ragna: Fine by me.
Ragna and Shredder continued their battle.
Meanwhile, the others were continuing their path after their encounter with Nu-13 until Lambda detected something.
Donnie: What is it Lambda?
Lambda: Unexpected event detected. Location, rooftops.
The others looked up to see what was going on. They saw Ragna and Shredder trading blows with each other.
Donnie: Hey that's Shredder and he's fighting Ragna!
Mikey: We gotta go help him!
The turtles were about to go to the rooftops until Makoto stopped them.
Makoto: Wait this is Ragna's fight, we should probably leave him be.
Donnie: But we can't just leave Ragna by himself against Shredder! We have to Help him!
Kokonoe: No, Makoto's right, This is Ragna's battle, it will be pointless to interfere in their fight, for now, we should head back to the lair.
The others agreed and decided to leave this to Ragna but Raph didn't listen.
Makoto: Raph where are you going?
Raph: I don't care what she said, I'm going to fight Shredder whether you guys like it or not.
Raph was about to go and assist Ragna, But Tsubaki stopped him by grabbing his hand before she shook her head.
Tsubaki: Please, Don't do this.
Raph lets out a sigh before listening to Tsubaki's words.
They then started heading back to the lair hoping that Ragna will come back victorious.
Back to the fight, Ragna and Shredder were still going at it in their battle,
Ragna: Gauntlet Hades!!
Ragna lands a hit on Shredder with a swinging slams darkness
Shredder: Your technique is extraordinary, who taught you how to use that weapon?
"My master did, His name is Jubei, He's a cat, Too bad you don't get to meet him," Ragna said before he attacked Shredder again.
Shredder then blocks the attack Ragna gives him,
Shredder: Why are you holding back?
"Because I haven't shown you my true power you dumbass," Ragna said before he broke their clash.
Shredder: then show me this true power of yours.
"With. Pleasure." Ragna said before he starts activating his Azure Grimoire