Chapter 8. Alchemist

While Ragna was on his way back to the lair he encounters a giant random mutant monster which came out of nowhere, and started charging right at him.
That is when Ragna unleashed his ultimate attack.
Ragna: BLACK ONSLAUGHT!!
Ragna hits it with a small uppercut reverse grip slash.
Ragna: BLACK ZAGAM!
Ragna transforms his sword into a scythe dealing several strikes to it
Ragna: NIGHTMARE RAGE... DESTRUCTION!
With one last strike the mutant monster disintegrates into feathers of seithr.
Ragna puts away his sword after dealing with mutant monster. He manages to catch up with the others,
Donnie: Ragna! Where've you been?!
Ragna: Sorry I'm late. I ran into a tiger mutant.
Mikey: You mean Tiger Claw,
Ragna: yeah. but to make matters worse, I had to team up with Hazama to deal with him.
Leo: Wait who's Hazama, Is he a friend of yours?
Ragna: He's NOT a friend of mine!
Tsubaki: Anyway, we should head back.

Meanwhile, a young girl was walking on the sidewalk, wearing a cloak with a weapon attached to her back, this is Platinum the Trinity.
Platinum is quite an interesting person. You see multiple spirits dwell within Platinum.
A brash little girl named Luna, a polite young lad named Sena and lastly...
"Where the hell are we?" Luna asked
Sena: I don't know Luna, But I get the feeling that we're not in Kagutsuchi.
Luna: How can you tell?
Sena: It's simple these buildings, the shops and they don't even have cool weapons.
Suddenly they heard footsteps.
Luna: What was that?
Sena: Luna we better hide!
Platinum hid behind a wall, when they took a peek, they saw Tiger Claw.
"Man the torpedos! That bastard's huge! What is that thing?" Luna whispered loudly.
"Please be quiet Luna. What are we going to do if it spots us?" Asked Sena in a quiet voice
Luna: you'll piss yourself and Luna will kick its ass!
Sena: "K-kick it's ass?" Oh Luna, why is violence always the solution with you, besides that guy looks REALLY strong, I don't think we stand a chance.
Luna: Excuse me!? I can take that whatever it is anyway of the week!
Tigerclaw: Huh? Who's there?
That was when Platinum came out.
Luna: Hey, tub o' guts! Yeah you! You want a piece of this!? I'll rearrange your face!
"Calm down Luna!" Sena said as he tries to calm down Luna.
Tigerclaw: How strange, two souls in one body.
Luna: Strange!? Have you looked in the mirror recently Hairball? Least we don't look like an orange basketball.
"What was that?!" Tigerclaw said as he was insulted.
Sena: Uh Luna? I didn't think you had to specify the color.
Luna: Suck it wimp.
Tigerclaw: ...I don't have time for this.
Luna: Well guess that plan didn't work.
Sena: So where do we go from here?
Platinum then noticed a manhole cover
Luna: How about we go there.
Platinum opens the man cover leading her to the sewers.
"Hey Luna... are you sure we're going the right way..?" Sena asked
Sena: I don't Like this place, it smells icky and gives me the creeps..!
Luna pushes forward ignoring Sean's commentary... Sena finally falls silent tired of trying to reason with the headstrong Luna. Before long though, he's at it again...
This cycle reappears more than once... until Luna came to a stop in front of a large sewer room.
Sena: Uh... Luna..?
Luna: Well shit I'm lost.
"Whaaaaaat?! I kept asking if you knew where you were going! How come you didn't say anything!? What're we gonna do!?" Sena whined.
Luna: Shut it, Sena! I didn't see YOU busting out a map you y'know.
"Well... um... I guess we should just turn around and go back the way we came" Sena suggested
Luna and Sena were about to turn back. Until something attacked Platinum. Luckily she was able to move out of the way.
"Uwah! What in the hell!?" Luna yelled
Sena: Luna I don't think we're alone down here!
Random mutant: Ah hah..! Lucky day! two souls for the price of one!
Sena: Eek! It's a ghost!
Luna: It's slimy and it smells like ass I don't think it's a ghost.
Random Mutant: Who are you calling a ghost!
Luna: Hey! Swamp ass! Get lost why don't cha!
Random Mutant: How dare you say that to me! For that you must die!
The random mutant launches another attack but Platinum dodges it.
Luna: Woah! Back off freak!
Platinum had no choice but to fight, she removed her cloak revealing her magical girl-like outfit, as well as taking out her weapon, the Nox Nyctores Arma Rebore: Muchorin.
She fires several cat missiles from her weapon at her assailant but it dodges the missiles and charges at Platinum.
Platinum transform Muchorin into a baseball bat as she waits at the right moment
When the mutant closed in on Platinum she swung her bat causing the random mutant to go flying,
Random mutant: No!
"Na-na-na-na- NAAAAA-NA! Suck it fungus face, that's what happens when you get all bad touch on Luna!" Luna Taunts
The mutant's tar-like body trembles in pain, it slithers back into the refuse and shadows from whence he came
Sena: Gosh... he ran away
Luna: What'd I tell ya, Sena? We don't need somebody looking out for us! We got this!
Sena: But.. we're still lost...
Luna: Yeah... well... Don't worry about it! Long as we keep walking in a straight line, we'll end up somewhere yeah? C'mon it'll be an adventure
Sena: Somebody... anybody... help...
After they were adventuring in the sewer, Platinum finally made it out,
"Whew! Thank goodness we made it back to civilization! I wasn't sure we were gonna make it..! Sena said sighing in relief
Luna: This is the part where you thank Luna for being rad? "THANK YOU FOR BEING RAD LUNA!"
Sena: I... think we got here despite you, not because of you.
Luna: Drop it smart ass. Man I'm starving, fighting that sewer monster made me hungry
Sena: Really?!
Luna: Duh, Sena! Aren't you hungry from all that whining? Oh crap!
Spotting a stranger amid the throng, Platinum dashes for cover she peeks out from hiding to take another look at the man
Sena: So he's from here? He's not exactly what I was expecting.
Luna: Screw it, lets make him buy us food.
"B-But why?!" Sena asked
Luna: Cause I'm starving and he's an idiot duh. OK Sena your up.
Sena: Huh!?
Two minutes later...
Luna: Here he comes Sena, do your thing.
Sena: I know I know.
Sena's eyes lock onto his target, whose Afro hair and pink sweater make losing him almost impossible. He comes closer... closer. Sena gets ready to make his move.
A small hand darts out of nowhere and latches on to Baxter's leg mid-step.
Baxter: What the- where did you come from!?
"So... hungry..." Sena said weakly.
Baxter's face goes completely white as though he seen a ghost.
A few minutes later, his terrified cry echoes through the streets of New York
"All right, all right! I'll buy you some food okay?! Geez... why does this always happen to me!?" Baxter whined.
Back at the lair, Makoto was sparring with Raph, Tsubaki was teaching Donnie and Mikey about the topics she had learned during her time at the N.O.L military academy, Noel was watching Space Heroes with Leo, while Ragna was having a chat with April.
Mikey: Hey Ragna! Mind if you get us some pizza?
Ragna: Alright, but the thing is, I don't know where to find some..
Donnie: Your gonna need one of us to guide you.
Mikey: Ooh! Can I come?
Leo: Only if Ragna's ok with it.
Ragna: Fine,
Ragna and Mikey left the lair to get Pizza.
Meanwhile at the pizza restaurant, Platinum is chowing down on some Pizza.
"Oh man am I full!" Luna said as she chowed down.
Sena: That was delicious wasn't it Luna?
Baxter: How do you eat so much? You only got one stomach right? Look at this bill you pig...s
Luna: Not my problem, your the adult so you foot the bill, dumbass
Baxter: Hey I saved you on the curb remember?
Luna: Calling them like i sees' em dumbass, you got a problem with that baldy?
Baxter: That doesn't make sense. I got plenty of hair!
Luna: Shut up you dumb perverted, idiotic, mouth breathing, knuckles dragging, afro-haired PEDOPHILE!
Baxter: P-p-p-p-PEDOPHILE!?
Luna: well, I'm full. No point wasting anymore time with you. Sena, let's blow this taco stand.
Sena: Thank you very much sir.
Platinum puts her cloak back on as she starts to leave.
Baxter: Hey! Hey where do you think your going!
Luna: Places to go, people to see, wha- hey! Let go of me you pervert!
Baxter: No! I'm not getting stuck with this bill!
"Die creep!" Luna said before she whacked him with her staff.
Luna: Stupid, stupid, STUPID! If you ever come near me again, I'm gonna stomp your balls flat!
With those words, Platinum left the restaurant as she slams the door.
Baxter: *cough* *cough* that little brat! I swear the next time I see her...
He then falls unconscious.
Meanwhile Ragna and Mikey were on their way to the pizza restaurant
Ragna: So what's the deal with the whole pizza schtick?
Mikey: Are you kidding?! Pizza is the best food in the world!
Ragna's mind: Why does this guy remind me of Tao so much?
"By the way. Here." Ragna said when he takes out Mikey's T-phone
Mikey: My T-Phone, I've been looking everywhere for this. Where was it?
Ragna: You dropped it while we were on our way back.
Mikey: Oh my gosh, Thank you Ragna!
After a few minutes, they arrived at the restaurant,
Ragna: Wait here, I'll be back,
Ragna enters the pizza restaurant and looks at Baxter's twitching body.
Ragna: I'm not even gonna ask.
Ragna walks up to the counter.
Pizza clerk: Can I help you sir?
Ragna: Yes I would like to buy a large pizza,
Pizza clerk: Sorry sir, we ran out.
Ragna: What!? What do you mean you ran out?
Pizza Clerk: A girl with a brown cloak and a weird weapon attached to her back ate all of the pizza.
"Mikey's gonna pissed...." Ragna muttered to himself.
Ragna leaves the restaurant.
Mikey: So, Did you get any?
Ragna: Yeah they ran out.
That was when Mikey got all wide-eyed.
Mikey: Did you just say... they... ran out!?
Ragna: Yeah?
Mikey's world started to shatter as he started freaking out.
Ragna then bonked him on the head.
Mikey: Ow... what was that for?
Ragna: You need to relax, it's just pizza. It's not the end of the world.
Ragna: How am I supposed to relax when there's no pizza left!?
Ragna: we're just gonna have to go to another pizza restaurant.
Mikey looks around and saw a girl in a brown cloak with a weapon attached to her back. And she was carrying two pizza boxes.
Mikey: There's the pizza!
Mikey runs after the girl hoping to get back the pizza.
Ragna: Mikey wait! Damnit he's gonna get himself hurt.
Ragna then runs after Mikey.
Meanwhile...
Luna: We guilted that perv into buying us food, then kicked his ass why can't every day be as cool today Sena?
Sena: Are you sure it was alright to leave him with the bill like that?
"Course it was he had it coming." Luna said as she took out a pizza slice and then ate it.
Sena: Well if you say so.
Mikey: I found you!
Luna and Sena: Huh?
Mikey: So your the one that ate all of the pizza!
Luna: Who the heck are you!?
Sena: Luna don't go picking a fight..!
Mikey: Wait how is there two of you?
Luna: What the hell are you talking about!?
Mikey: I just heard two voices in that one body,
Sena: We share the same body.
Luna: so are you gonna tell us your name or what!?
Mikey: You are in the presence of the awesome Michelangelo!
Luna: Mich-
However Platinum's true form notices this by saying.
Trinity: Michelangelo?
Sena; Oww... my head...
Luna: Hey! What'd you do just then? It felt like I blacked out for a second. Friggin Ow...
Mikey: Oh my gosh now there's three voices!
Luna: Sena what's with this guy?
Sena: I don't know Luna.
Mikey: Ok I told you my name now it's your turn.
Luna: I'm Luna you perv!
Sena: And S-sena.
Mikey: Ok what about the the third one?
Luna: What the-? I'm Luna. He's Sena! Clean your ears out turd ball!
Sena: But to make this easier, you can just call us Platinum.
Luna: Enough about that, Just what do you want anyway? Could it be...
Platinum then takes out a pizza box
Luna: This?
Mikey: Yes that! Now give it back you little thief...s
"You mean this?" Luna asked as she opened the box and took out the slice of pizza.

Mikey looks at it in amazement, but immediately snaps out of it, he had to get the pizza,
"Alright now hand over that pizza!" Mikey demanded
Luna: Hmm...
Sena: Luna, don't do it.
Luna thought about it for a minute... then she ate it.
That ticked off Mikey.
"OK that's the last straw, prepare to get Michelangelowned!" Mikey yelled as he took out his Nunchakus
Bring it perv!" Luna yelled before taking out her event weapon.
Sena: wait... Luna let me handle this.
"Ugh... fine." Luna said as she puts away her weapon,
Sena: Sorry about earlier but here.
Platinum then gives Mikey the Pizza box.
Mikey: Wait why are you giving this to me?
Sena: We were going to finish the last box of pizza, but I know how badly you wanted it, so it's yours.
Mikey: Really? Thank you!!
Sena: No problem.
Mikey then runs off with the pizza box.
Luna: Why did you do that Sena!?
Sena: That turtle guy really cared about the pizza.